Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Its almost like a bunch of chancers who have made a career out of over exaggeration and not fulfilling promises might not have been best people to expect to fulfill their promises

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Its almost like a bunch of chancers who have made a career out of over exaggeration and not fulfilling promises might not have been best people to expect to fulfill their promises
Well I didn’t vote for them :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
One of my tasks at the moment is to make sure we still get our "stuff" through the ports, as we import most things. Nobody has a clue what we are supposed to be doing, was on a .gov webinar the other day and it was basically just a farce.

Tories though so....

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Shock.

You gotta hand it to them, they did a pretty good job at pretending they wanted a deal.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
This is coming from the guy who was supposed to be managing the Brexit process and then quit in 2018 because he couldnt do his job properly.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
No deal eh, with its joint 2nd largest economy, 2nd proper economy.
Its only global power and half of its nuclear deterrent.

During an covid led economic collapse.
The EU and the Germans who run it are really sticking their necks out arent they, all pantomime, you could find a hundred press articles and footage with almost exactly the same scenario over the last 5 years and for the next 5.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No deal eh, with its joint 2nd largest economy, 2nd proper economy.
So @Job. What is your prediction on this - you appear to be saying there'll definitely be a deal.

Intelligably please. So we understand what your prediction is the deal.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
So @Job. What is your prediction on this - you appear to be saying there'll definitely be a deal.

Intelligably please. So we understand what your prediction is the deal.

You really think you will get a coherent answer?
His post was barely coherent let alone what his response will be

Ormorof

FH is my second home
An Australia style deal is what was promised, so no deal, then start trying to negotiate a free trade deal

Job

Yes..yes..whatever.
And then the EU go through the motions of 'reconnecting' with britain.
Big guns..lots of speeches, needs more research, historical ties, global trade, why dont we just forget the whole thing..
Lets reconvene after covid.
Temporary measure, emergency trade deals, keep the momentum, fresh minds, new ways of thinking.

A new europe.

Lets join to fight this.

Division holds us back

Oh fuck were back in.

Gwadien

I'm trying to get my head around how we're the 2nd biggest economy tbh.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm trying to get my head around why it matters. 8%/40% is all that matters.
@Job's not answering the question of whether he thinks there'll be a deal or not - but yep, he'll definitely not be understanding that pretty large equation.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
What I see happening is we have a No Deal but then find we are at a disadvantage so slowly over the years we start to align with Europe and their rules and regulations.
We will end up being where we were before except without any voting or veto rights.

Job

Yes a normal trade relationship.

Not part of a federal club intent on total control to increase Europes power on the world stage.

It wont work....its fallen at the first obstacle, losing the UK, several Eastern countries in open revolt, Germany paying for the lot.
All the political parties shifting to the right to stay in power or being voted out completely.

They are in the business...right now on the world stage of financially blackmailing us into staying in an abusive relationship that ultimately wants to rule over our every move and half this fucking country is so scared of more expensive cheese they are willing to throw the entire notion of freedom into the history books to keep nirvana at 99% instead of reducing it to 95%.

Im sure they'll get their way, endless unlikely scenarios, the media in open revolt against brexit,
The fucking Mash Report last night was a joy to behold.
All brexiters and telegraph readers are racists and Brexit Dave told me to go home to my country, its not even comedy anymore, just a woke rant against northern white people.

Still great days, just a reminder how utterly full of shit we all are.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Yes a normal trade relationship.

Not part of a federal club intent on total control to increase Europes power on the world stage.

It wont work....its fallen at the first obstacle, losing the UK, several Eastern countries in open revolt, Germany paying for the lot.
All the political parties shifting to the right to stay in power or being voted out completely.

They are in the business...right now on the world stage of financially blackmailing us into staying in an abusive relationship that ultimately wants to rule over our every move and half this fucking country is so scared of more expensive cheese they are willing to throw the entire notion of freedom into the history books to keep nirvana at 99% instead of reducing it to 95%.

Im sure they'll get their way, endless unlikely scenarios, the media in open revolt against brexit,
The fucking Mash Report last night was a joy to behold.
All brexiters and telegraph readers are racists and Brexit Dave told me to go home to my country, its not even comedy anymore, just a woke rant against northern white people.

Still great days, just a reminder how utterly full of shit we all are.

No I meant we will likely end up in a relationship of being in the EU except with the loss of the power we used to have.
So none of the other rubbish you just said

Gwadien

No I meant we will likely end up in a relationship of being in the EU except with the loss of the power we used to have.
So none of the other rubbish you just said

Yeah getting us back into the EU or a trade agreement is going to be hilarious when Job tells us that it's wrong that the EU are making an example of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom