Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I posted it as his opinion..you should watch it, he's admitting to the criticisms...he admits we dont fit.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
As for the UK I have accepted the vote and can’t wait for the UK to leave ..... it doesnt mean I do not worry about increased poverty and friends and family who now have to suffer under the new regime.

Job

Nothing..just they're moving to London.

Brrrppppp.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Nothing..just they're moving to London.

Brrrppppp.

Are you saying it's good that we generally don't do this kinda shit, and London is a good example of that.

Even though you hate London for the exact same reason?

Job

Are you saying it's good that we generally don't do this kinda shit, and London is a good example of that.

Even though you hate London for the exact same reason?
Well it's good to see people leaving the EU to get some less 'death threats for being brown 'action.
In little racist England

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Well it's good to see people leaving the EU to get some less 'death threats for being brown 'action.
In little racist England

So are you saying it's good that there are racists in Ireland? Are you moving there then?

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I’m not sure why @Job is celebrating. The aviserat is online so not clear of it was made by Irish people (could it be that the online bullies just know where they live?) Additionally the husband who is from London and the Cotswolds has been “taking abuse” all his life......

Gwadien

He's saying that the UK is a nice place for minorities because we're so nice to them, and other European countries aren't.

So we should stop being so nice and be a bit more horrible to align oursleves.

Job

Thats an odd conclusion.
Almost like you're trying to defend the narrative that brexit means England is nazi central in Europe.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
There isn't a "narrative that brexit means England is nazi central in Europe", you fucking weirdo.

Gwadien

You need to be more explicit on your posts @Job you think that people know what you're talking about but it's really difficult to understand most of the time.

For example in the context of this forum you've been moaning about mixed race people for a while now, it's your new target who is defended by Liberals, but then you suggest youre posting a positive post about it?
Come on.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He doesn't care. His "logic" is that a mixed race couple fled the horrors of racism in an EU member state to go to the safe haven that is England (to go *back* to where they originally met which presumably means they both have family and friends in London), therefore the EU is rife with racism and there's none in England. The guy's a fucking idiot, he's even said Brexit was an anti-immigration vote in the past.

Gwadien

It's pretty lulz that old Bo Jo is saying that we're going to put people before passports but then said we're doing the Australian immigration system... So we're not putting humans first?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
It's pretty lulz that old Bo Jo is saying that we're going to put people before passports but then said we're doing the Australian immigration system... So we're not putting humans first?

Because he is being allowed to bullshit people and get away with it.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

The two things aren’t actually mutually incompatible.

Gwadien

The two things aren’t actually mutually incompatible.

Point is that we're putting humans first whilst using a system that purely relies on your personal data to pass/fail.

Sounds like it's pretty non compatible to me.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Point is that we're putting humans first whilst using a system that purely relies on your personal data to pass/fail.

Depends on what personal data they're using and what criteria they use.

You need to rely on something to make decisions. What should they do instead?

Ultimately no serious conversation can happen about this if we're using the soundbite "putting humans first". What does that actually fucking mean?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Canada has a points system but also took in 28,000 refugees in 2018, far more than the UK.

There's nothing wrong with managed immigration; it's not incompatible with humanitarian needs unless you choose it to be.

Or are you suggesting the only humanitarian policy with regards to immigration is to let everyone in?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And it's a fucking shithole to boot.

Mind:Boggled.

Gwadien

Canada has a points system but also took in 28,000 refugees in 2018, far more than the UK.

There's nothing wrong with managed immigration; it's not incompatible with humanitarian needs unless you choose it to be.

Or are you suggesting the only humanitarian policy with regards to immigration is to let everyone in?

Obviously completely open borders are pretty silly, but I think you've made the point yourself; Canada took in 28,000 refugees, but the UK won't, we don't have the right political attitude for it at the moment.

Then on the other hand, we all know that the Government isn't going to screen people based on questions which anti-immigrant people want to be asked (and rightly so) - Is this person going to contribute to society, Is this person here on a temporary basis in order to short term profit from their career, Is this person going to be able to successful integrate into British society (IE, we don't behead people or throw gays of big buildings pls, but let's not shit on religious freedoms unless we're going to just cancel religion altogether.)

Also, if we're going to have a points based system, how would that work for someone that we need to pick vegetables in freezing british fields?

And do we really need lots of rich foreigners buying up the rest of our dwindling housing supply?

Or is agriculture dead post brexit? :D

Job

Canada..seriously, you're comparing the most populous country in Europe with Canada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom