News Pistorius goes Psycho

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Apparently he wanted to buy a new bathroom door, but his girlfriend was dead against it.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I don't get how he can be so "shaken and traumatised" to not take questions or do an interview, but he's ok with travelling abroad and taking part in a World Championship with thousands watching and taking loads of flash photography pictures and a media circus etc.

It just reminds me of the Lance Armstrong case, just tell the truth ffs !

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I seem to remember the "not travelling" bit was quite a large factor in his being granted bail in the first place.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
He's so going down
1. The deceased decided to relieve herself and did so without saying a word to the accused.

2. For no apparent reason she opened the bathroom window.

3. She took her cellphone with her to the bathroom.

4. She decided not to switch on any of the lights.

5. She did not utter a word whilst the accused was screaming, not even when he was in the bathroom.

6. The deceased got up from the toilet to close and lock the door.

7. The deceased dressed herself before she was shot.

8. The deceased did not hide as a result of all the screaming but stood upright facing the danger.

"It just gets ridiculous, with the utmost respect," Mr Nel told the court.

Job

Yes so do I, but not anymore now I'm sleeping with a paralympian

ECA

I am a FH squatter
So she was over his house, he wakes up in the night. She isn't there and he hears rustling in the bathroom. Jee, maybe your girlfriend went for a piss? Better get a gun and shoot through the door JUST TO MAKE SURE.

Yeah, it definitely wasn't a domestic that turned into her hiding in the bathroom for him and then he gets even more enraged and shoots through the door :p

Job

Ive heard he's been seeing a new girl...I can just imagine them at home...'I'm going to pick up the remote real slow Oscar..no surprises..it just turns the channels'

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The Prosecutors prosecution was described as a 'show stealing performance' I forgot this was a Jeremy Kyle show, and someone is dead and someone could be in prison for a very very long time. -.-

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Oscar Pistorious has sacked his legal team. He has now hired Celtic as he heard they lost both legs and still managed to win.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Does he actually have a "legal team", sounds kind of overselling it a bit. Or?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
What's he going to do otherwise? Turn up with a no-win-no-fee lawyer whose number he got off a bus shelter? Of course he has a team and it will be costing him tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of rand an hour.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I'm not sure how the system works there, but it doesn't seem really sympathetic having a whole team defending you. I mean the Jury and all taking that into consideration.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Well they don't use the jury system in SA so all he thinks about is hiring the most thorough, conniving legal experts he can get his hands on and his wealth kind of lends itself to that.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Not sure why the facepalm dys? I know you're from that part of the world, I wasn't having a go at SA. I think the Jury of the World (TM) has already decided that he is guilty as sin so it's going to be an uphill struggle to get him off by arguing his case so his lawyers will try to get him off by finding little holes in the prosecution's evidence/witnesses/etc or with technicalities. I know that's basically what happens in every court case ever but when there's this many submissions and this much evidence you surely need a massive team with handfuls of paralegals etc poring over everything (yeah I've read Grisham bitches). They aren't going to convince the judge that he didn't do it just by telling her a story.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
He has apparently sacked his legal team and contacted Celtic, because if they can lose both legs and still win so can he!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Not quite sure what you're trying to communicate there, chief.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
He's off the hook for premeditated murder/murder, but not culpable homicide ( the equivalent of manslaughter ), for which he seems eminently guilty of.

That verdict has been delayed and won't be announced until iirc friday?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He will have a spring in his step now for sure.

Gwadien

I just don't believe he got away with murder (literally).
I'm sort-of glad about it, shows the judge isn't necessarily make an example of him because he's a celebrity.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm sort-of glad about it, shows the judge isn't necessarily make an example of him because he's a celebrity.
But he is obviously guilty (I mean come on) so now it looks like she is favouring him because he's a celebrity. Fair enough not guilty on the premeditated murder charge but how many shots did he fire through the door, all the while not trying to kill anybody?!

Gwadien

But he is obviously guilty (I mean come on) so now it looks like she is favouring him because he's a celebrity. Fair enough not guilty on the premeditated murder charge but how many shots did he fire through the door, all the while not trying to kill anybody?!
But the full verdict isn't out yet, isn't 'Murder' like you know who you're killing sort of thing, where as he thought someone was in his house, so he shot at them?

I'm no lawyer.

I'm not sure of South Africa's laws, but if this was America, I could see him getting away with it, because it was in his mindset (atleast he says) that someone broke into his home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom