News Pistorius goes Psycho

rynnor

Rockhound
Ch3tan said:
Beats her with bat, she locks her self in the bathroom and he shoots her?

Or possibly he used the bat to break down the door after shooting her - they arent sure yet but then you still need to explain her skull fracture which wasnt caused by a bullet.

Edit - I think his defense team will go for manslaughter on the basis of steroid side effects.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Do you think all this will affect his performance in Rio 2016?
You think I'm kidding

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
He may have trouble now entering the running events but I can see him aiming for a blonde, sorry, a gold in shooting.

rynnor

Rockhound
Job said:
Do you think all this will affect his performance in Rio 2016?
You think I'm kidding

No chance - he will be lucky to get 15 years...

sayward

Resident Freddy
I cannot get this whole thing out of my mind. It's so weird. If you've only known someone 3 months don't you just dump them? Either that or you're still in the first flush of love. It takes a while to want to murder someone surely?

And if it was the middle of the night and they were in bed would he be wearing his prosthetics? If not wouldn't all the hitting and shooting angles be all wrong or am I missing something?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I cannot get this whole thing out of my mind. It's so weird. If you've only known someone 3 months don't you just dump them? Either that or you're still in the first flush of love. It takes a while to want to murder someone surely?

And if it was the middle of the night and they were in bed would he be wearing his prosthetics? If not wouldn't all the hitting and shooting angles be all wrong or am I missing something?

What do you expect from someone called "Blade Runner".

rynnor

Rockhound
Schedule 6 - Pre-meditated murder is the charge - no chance of bail - I hope he likes prison food.

Job

Ok..hes saying he heard someone in the bathroom..thought they had climbed in the window...shouted at them..then fired four shots...seems plausible...but why didnt she answer?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
It does not really matter does it? He killed someone. End of story.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
This message brought to you from the year 1986.

Honestly, not that much has changed. Still shocked at the racism amongst whites there. Although they have a lot to moan about now. Serious crime is at an all time high. Underqualified blacks getting top jobs so companies can meet the government quotas. Result is qualified whites leaving in droves to work abroad.

Job

It's funny watching the courtroom scenes, so many black people doing qualified jobs in a sensible manner, usually if there's a camera, there's be ten black guys fighting over it till it broke.

Now THAT'S a racist remark.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Another Job post requiring both a facepalm and a bad spelling and grammar rating.

Job

It was a deliberate pun on colonial slave accents.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Honestly, not that much has changed. Still shocked at the racism amongst whites there. Although they have a lot to moan about now. Serious crime is at an all time high. Underqualified blacks getting top jobs so companies can meet the government quotas. Result is qualified whites leaving in droves to work abroad.

Yes, but one thing that has changed is the judiciary. White guys can't literally get away with murder because they're white any more.

Qualified whites have been leaving in droves since the 80s. My mate who lives in Jo'Burg told me, "when the Jews start to leave you know its time to think about going yourself; when the Portuguese start to leave, you know its too late".

sayward

Resident Freddy
Our cousins got out years ago with nothing. I think there's still a lot of killing of whites in their own homes that fails to even make the international press. And yes I've seen the photos in the Afrikaans press.

And now I'm going to be really racist, which I am definitely not. If what he says is the truth maybe he's just a stupid, thick Boer?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
537007_10151248625526736_1410565417_n.jpg

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Best comment I read today about his pre-trial hearing from his defence lawyer. "He should be allowed home because he's going to find it very hard to jump bail."

sayward

Resident Freddy
I actually know two charming south Africans. Both rugby players.
No pun intended but this case is going to run and run!

sayward

Resident Freddy
Best comment I read today about his pre-trial hearing from his defence lawyer. "He should be allowed home because he's going to find it very hard to jump bail."
The whole hearing is bizarre. The policeman sounds incompetent.

rynnor

Rockhound
sayward said:
The whole hearing is bizarre. The policeman sounds incompetent.

His defence have no real defence so are going down the technicality route - its going to be a very complicated trial.

sayward

Resident Freddy
So there was a throw away comment yesterday that others don't understand the South African system where they have no jury. What on earth do they use then?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
So there was a throw away comment yesterday that others don't understand the South African system where they have no jury. What on earth do they use then?

A round of "Higher or lower"?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Fucking hell, just say "yes" or "no". Does every SA bail ruling get this second-by-second history of bail or does this guy just love the sound of his voice? I get that he needs to summarise the case but I think he can assume that people are familiar with what bail actually is.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Fucking hell, just say "yes" or "no". Does every SA bail ruling get this second-by-second history of bail or does this guy just love the sound of his voice? I get that he needs to summarise the case but I think he can assume that people are familiar with what bail actually is.

paid by the hour much ?
or possibly the word

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom