This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

phones for sale.

Discussion in 'Techie Discussion' started by Ch3tan, Jan 14, 2004.

1. Ch3tan

Ch3tan I aer teh win!!

Because I had a non paying buyer I have had to relist my n-gage. I'm also relisting a Panasonic gd87 on all networks and my lg7100 camera phone on Orange.

I have lowered the reserves on all of these, because I really need to sell them now.

If anyone is intrested here are the ebay links. I know I have already posted this in general, but I'm trying to pimp them as much as possible :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3378856510&category=48464&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3378860879&category=14408&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3378864058&category=3312&rd=1

2. Lazarus

Lazarus Part of the furniture

what reserve are they at Ch3ts?

3. raw

raw One of Freddy's beloved

How much you selling the LG phone for? :)

4. Ch3tan

Ch3tan I aer teh win!!

I will PM you the reserve on request, but I would prefer if you kept them to yourselves :)

5. ~Yuckfou~

~Yuckfou~ Lovely person FH Subscriber

Nice avatar !

6. raw

raw One of Freddy's beloved

I agree, rather hypnotis... mmm boobies!

7. gremlin

gremlin One of Freddy's beloved

Heh nobody wants the NGage (not surprised tbh :p)

8. Ch3tan

Ch3tan I aer teh win!!

It sold last time i listed it, unfortunetly the buyer was an idiot and dint pay (ebay newbie:/) and the next highest bidder (only £2 less!) already won another auction by the time i sent him a second chance offer.

If it doesn't sell this time I may keep it. I do like it for the mp3 and radio ability, and it has a never easy to use interface.

9. Ch3tan

Ch3tan I aer teh win!!

10. Monkee

Monkee Fledgling Freddie

ooo could be interested in the n-gage, could u pm me the reserve u have set one it pls m8 :)

11. Stimpy

Stimpy Fledgling Freddie

I was considering getting a p800, you've only had your 2 weeks haven't you does the novelty wear of that quick? :m00:

12. Ch3tan

Ch3tan I aer teh win!!

No. Its a very good phone, I just overestimated my need for a PDA style device. If your going to use it for web browsing/email and do find it important to have these feautures and the ability to sync with outlook then its a wonderful device.

The screen is good, even though its only 4096 colours, and the camera is good as well, having a max res of 640*480.

The ability to install apps that do nearly anything is great. I had a desktop utility and a universal remote control app.

At the end of the day I was only really using it to browse the web occasionally when bored at work and using it as a diary to manage appointments. Nothing I couldnt do with my t610 which is considerable smaller.

It is a great phone, but you need to need its features