<<< Pettition >>> Read !!!

W

-Wedge-

Signed..

IMHO, might be a good idea to keep Spam out of this thread...

C

Clavius

[off topic] sorry bout that ppl [/off topic]
*signed

S

Solid

/sign

<on a related note, lots of guys have said running 2 versions of a game is a support nighetmare and will cpost GOA loads, and in the current state of play - ie GOA having lost 30% Playerbase on both English Servers - they dont stand to make a gain from such a move. Howerver such a move may help em break even with less peeps leaving the game from now on. So They dont do as above : More peeps leave = less money for GOA, they do Patch english servers to US version = they break even with nomore new subs, no more lost subs but increased support costs.>

O

old.cerebus

/sign

GOA, we're all sick of having to wait for patches, the only way you're gonna keep us is if you supply us with an ever changing universe, at the moment you are not.

Does GOA even realise that if their service continues the way it is, their servers will be empty when the next lot of MMORPG's get released?

You are losing people to the US, you are losing people to boredom all because you can't keep up with the patches.

We're bored of all this French/German translation crap, give us what we want or we won't give you are cash. :puke:

G

Galatea

Isn't there some French law stating that anything made or released by a French company must have a french language variant?

*Signed* all the same however (as much good as it may have)

O

old.Carnak

I have to disagree with you tilde, 1.48 was a big patch
1.45 --> 1.48 Battlegrounds
1.48 --> 1.49 DF
1.49 --> 1.50 RA

I agree that the pace needs to be increased, but im not sure if this petition will help.
Another thing that annoys me is that many German/French players will come on the English servers if we have the best patch, which would probably lead to seperate French/german communities on the English servers (Guilds that only accept members of one nationality).

I would much rather see events or the PvP server. Would you complain about the US having newer patches if you didnt know they had em?
My point is stop comparing the US with Europe because we are NOT in the US (thank god ;))

S

--Silver--

Sign even though I dont play anymore, mainly due to boredom might have
been helped by faster patching.

A

Armolas

Signed, although I'm pretty sure GOA know our feelings on this already.

O

old.Demeter

sign
and dont think i gonna continue paying

T

tilde

My bad carnak, 1.48 is not a "small" one. But take a look at all 3bg's, same structure and map. Just a plain and simple terrain - that one u can create in a few days.

DF is huge tho, new monsters, loot-system, baf-system etc etc.

RA's prolly isnt that much, just needs many small polishes inside the programming-board :m00:

Lets bump this thread and hope GOA comes back from Bahamas

K

Kcinimodus

*signed*

Kcinimodus Navnegnodus - Albion - Excalibur
(yes I'm back ;))

O

old.Ryzar

i played a german server for about 5 minutes (thus im german ^^) :(

the translation made me laugh so hard that i directly went to prydwen

i think online rpgs language IS english, else all the flair of the game gets "nerfed"

so plz dont talk about that german players enjoy the game in our language, me personally HATES it... especially the sloooow patching is a pain in the ass and you cant imagine how funny names like "Verrottender Grabbräuber"
(Rotting TombRaider) are... good for a laugh but not for seriously playing

*hopes that the third (or even fourth? omg) german server blows up and more players come to excalibur midgard =)*

A

Anwyn

Can't see it happening but the more signatures the better i guess....

Anwyn May
Albion / Excal

O

old.cerebus

The patch is only 4mb. It ain't large by any means either :)

O

old.Mindos

signed but im afraid its to late for me cancelled account

Mindos Level 42 Merc Excal

A

Antiarch

Well i half sign ;] I want DF, but i dont want realm abilities they suck! :puke:

M

madferrit

!

Bumpety bump.

I agree, comon Goa sort it out.

G

Gwandyn

What does the RA in 1.50 -> RA means?

And 1.48 is only BG and minor system changes, they dont have to redo anything...just translate the mobs names and npc names etc. It is not exactly like there is any long quest dialoges in the BG's.

Do i remember wrong or dident GOA say that now that 1.45 had been released we would get 1.48 in 3 weeks? (/em Rolling on floor laughing hysterically)

PS. Cant GOA show their face in here and flame me for just calling their 3 months of "hard" work easy? Or maybe i will just come back and find out that my account have been terminated :).

/em pulls out a penn and *signs*

A

Arlone

thee must have faith brother! :rolleyes:

anyways... can't hurt so...

Signed

Arlone @ Albion prydwen (and many other servers)

C

Coren

/me signs and hopes we will at least get a reply...

E

Elenah Lopez

Us Europeans are all so smart we know English anyway - so why translate !!?

!<signed&approved>! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom