<<< Pettition >>> Read !!!

C

cAScADe

Aye, we need newer versions....

either that or GOA should make there own going from the balancing issues they have noticed on the EU servers.. in the US it may well by 20albs to 3mids and 1hib so they make the necery changes that are totaly uncalled for on the EU server..

IMHO the only thing GOA should keep from the US is the new dungeons and things.. maybe new spell lines (like the resist buffs and the cabalist heal for the ones i know)..... but damage reductions/increases should not be so general

anyway.. /sign

O

old.Winter

/Sign - im in - altho too late for me, im back on the US version now

O

old.Tinaydien

Signed by Tinaydien -|- lvl 50 sorc @ excalibur

I'd like the english servers at the same patch ver. as US as well :clap:

O

old.Vendor Buy

signed

Vendor lvl5 rogue/trader Albion Excalibur

O

old.m0000

Signed
altho a goa person on rightnow did tell me the 1.49 patch was 3 weeks away (after this one tomorrow) and that it was already translated... i'll beleive it when i see it.

O

old.[BF]MaD

sign sign blabla

u do know this will get u nowhere ?
GOA knows well enough that they suck , they wont do anything, at least not until all of a sudden thousands of subscribers cancel account...

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

signed....

Goa u suck !!!
Get ya butt in gear . speed up translations and give out REGULER news with more info on updates etc etc and im sure a lot less people will be angry with you .

O

old.Krusha

X.X

Screw GOA when SW:G comes is all i can say ;)

even mythic willget a taste of that.. they wreck the gameplay and think ppl will stay on when a new (hopefully better) alternative comes along (not just SWG.. but Neocron SB WoW etc etc)

C

Cerverloc

Signed, stamped, posted, transported by airmail and received by GOA.

T

Tirin

In complete agreement-i hate hearing about all the good stuff going on on the new patches then waiting for god knows how long to play them ;p

O

old.Grijze Garnaal

/signed
( btw: i think some one of you is smart enough to make 2 php pages, one that shows who has signed the petition and one to sign it, let's do things serious, 2 pages takes about half an hour, an hour or so? i would do it myself but i don't know php :D )

O

old.Nightrider

I would like to see the English servers to run under the same game version as the US ones.

Nightrider Medic
Excalibur / Midgard
LvL 43 Healer

O

old.SadonTheGrey

*signed*

Its not only US that they have to compete with; with Star Wars Galaxies, Never Winter Nights and so on coming out, disatisfied people are quite likely to go to a totally new game altogether.

S

Strabo

Strabo - Albion Excalibur

Please keep the English servers the same patch level as the US versions.

O

old.Mu.

Signed.

For a game in the most dynamic genre available, GOA is keeping it.. Decidely tepid.

O

old.Baralis

I would like to see the English servers to run under the same game version as the US ones.

Baralis-Albion-Excaibur.

E

--Eraser--

Originally posted by old.Baralis

Baralis-Albion-Excaibur.

they wont do that because
-all german n france people speaking just a little bit english (like me) will move to the english servers
-rest of the servers will be deserted and the rest will leave caused by frustration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom