<<< Pettition >>> Read !!!

S

sorusi

Oh guess they could patch to 1.51x and screw the bad transletes on the german/french servers.. I can´t imagine anyone playing daoc who isnt speaking english. Swedish here btw..

R

Rhuric

So damn signed, cant do more then agree - Signed big time

A

Avi N'dor

*carves with an arrowhead*

Signed !

Btw, I also got a very understanding reply from RightNow when I complained about patching. They said they were renewing their patching process and getting more ppl at it. I really hope it is true.

I

infozwerg

/sign

/bump

Estat -- lvl45 Healer -- Excalibur
Estat -- lvl46 Runemaster -- Stonehenge

im german, left german servers cause i cant stand the stupid translation.

O

old.Kull

signed: Kull

Hope they get their acts together soon dont wanna spend 30-40$ for a single patch where US pay 10$ for most of theirs :/

J

Jiggs

grr.....the 1.51 bring it!!!!
I need

lol i want to pull to be able to pull and not have to beg enhance clerics for a dex buff....please sometime this year????

GOA aren't french are they? no hop if they are :uhoh:

O

old.SadonTheGrey

This is ridiculous. I bought a copy of PC Gamer and even they have noticed this problem, in the July 2002 Issue, on page 110 in article "Camelot Gawain All Wrong." Its a pretty clear cut description of what is happening here. I have already signed, so don't count this in the survey ^^. This is bad publicity. GOA needs to consider the situation; I for one am unprepared to wait till October to get what the Americans have now.

V

Vireb

signed but also sympathetic in some way, goa get payed less than us servers also there patching three at a time so thats 6 patches in 4 months x by translations 18 patches in 4 months which is like a patch a week :p. but why should we suffer when we can move to usa and get it all anyway :) btw with no lag spikes either :p

O

old.Hatchet

amen to that ;-)

Speaking of language servers... can we have l33t sp33k on the pvp server when it comes pls?

NPCs that say sup bro, instead of hail? Trainers that say "You have dinged, but ur still a noob, so stfu and try harder" realm guards that stop to /emote over the corpses of any players they kill, *bored at work*

C

censi

/sign

But wont make any difference these GOA guys dont guve a fuck about customer service.

Unless everyone here who signs also agrees to all cancel there account untill something is done.

Imagine one email to them saying something like, "this email is prior notification that the following accounts are being cancelled today ***** SPAM a long list of users ***** Due to the ridiclous time its taking you to patch the servers"

You can even imagine the little support helpdesk fucker choking on his bagette as he gets flooded with account cancelations requests.....

Ah once again im just dreaming, we all like to moan but no one has the balls to actually do what it takes to get them to listen to us.. Certainly this post wont be enough. But its a good start.

BTW if anyone from GOA reads this shit, you must by now be getting the hint that your customers really do not appreciate the sub standard service you are giving them. Just a little tip, the customers are the ones who you need to keep happy. Ok enough go back to your bagette

C

-Calvin-

Im in, not that I think it does much good, they didnt listen when we petitioned to keep the forum :(

Calvin

Illuminati

K

Killgorde

signed...

...for what its worth.

<sighs>

Sorry to point out a major difference between Stateside and here...but in the US the customer is God, whereas here we are merely insignificants who count for diddlysquat. Not just with GOA, but everywhere.

And can anyone seriously imagine the uproar on the Franco-German servers (the highest proportion of GOA's customers) if the rest of Europe (i.e. English speaking and grats to all the non-Limeys out there who manage so well) got shown "favouritism" and patched early. God Forbid !!! Pathetic, I know, but then I've been there before elsewhere...

...or perhaps Kemor can give us a justifiable reason that doesnt come out sounding like complete bollocks. I won't hold my breath ;)

O

old.Baralis

How are they gonna know about this petition?

is sum1 gonna e-mail or post to them telling them about it or summin?

B

Bebopbo

Originally posted by old.Avi N'dor
*carves with an arrowhead*

Signed !

Btw, I also got a very understanding reply from RightNow when I complained about patching. They said they were renewing their patching process and getting more ppl at it. I really hope it is true.

LoL! the prob with this is i bet GOA will employ more munkees to help & still we will be waiting months for a patch.. seems GoA aint a f00kin clue ow to patch/update servers & when they do finally manage to get the servers patched & runnin the lag & LD's make them un-playable ...why dont GoA/Mythic just put there hands up & say "We tried - but failed" instead of having ppl paying £6 p/m thinking they wil have a good char eventually when i think i wont even make it to lev 50 simply cuz DAoC (EU) will soon be no more:( i've just ordered the US version, ok time diff maybe a bit of a prob at times but at least i will be getting what im paying for & if more EU ppl join the US (which cuz of this problem in EU i think alot will) then time diff wont b a prob :)

/em Signs
/em Signs
/em Signs
/em Signs
/em Signs

T

Thorarin

Doubt it will happen, but I agree with the reasoning, so...

/sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom