Petition against IRVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:
Btw we were not running the usual set grp, and plus i only fought you once and you got owned from my point of view. As i had to log i never had a fight with you afterthat so can't comment.

And getting 200k for 12 hours work aint tbh all that good.

About 2 weeks ago when running with Bull grp i made like 140k in 2 hours so... making 200k with like 12 hours play time aint that good.:)

140k in 2 hours? :eek7:

Brite

Banned
Gotmagi said:
140k in 2 hours? :eek7:

115k an hour! n00bs

100k6yn.gif

Ging

Part of the furniture
Brite said:
1 healing pet, pd4 fyi and i dont remember you killing me (though i do die a lot and im kinda suicidal but always forget to record the funny bits ;p), neither you beating us in fg vs fg, but look forward to action tonight.... and i do doubt all that power was spent on me alone because if somthings nuking me, it stops nuking unless im stunned or your moced ;)

And whoever said GA cant be beat without BG, i hope GA are running tonight so that can be proved wrong, and givf more groups back to fight ^^

nah you were zerged by at least 2fga, we were fighting u when they piled in. And yea i did get you down - one of the crowning moments of my day ofc. And no we didnt beat u in any other fg vs fg, and i certainly remember when we swam over u and your grp popped up and insta killed us. The other times we met u went immediatly to water and ofc we didnt follow. Still if i can get a pug together we will have another bash tonight.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
That's bullshit Bradlex.

That would be around 4.7 players killed per minute, or one every 12.8 seconds.

That's without any rests, rebuffs, deaths.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Yep around about that. Func etc had more than me as they had been playing for abot 3-4 hours and had about 280k+

We had a good evening tbh, we farmed albs zerging arond HW while mids were trying to take towers. Was making like 15-20k per farmming session on albs.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Yep around about that. Func etc had more than me as they had been playing for abot 3-4 hours and had about 280k+

We had a good evening tbh, we farmed albs zerging arond HW while mids were trying to take towers. Was making like 15-20k per farmming session on albs.

<TiwazBot> Bradlex <Coo Coo>, Level 50 Warrior on Prydwen: 2,287,961 RP (RR7L5, Last Week: 59,263)

<TiwazBot> Func PysslingSmiskare <Bulle af Fetstryk>, Level 50 Healer on Prydwen: 8,374,216 RP (RR11L0, Last Week: 49,468)

I know you said 2 weeks ago but cmon :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
funny that, i was on two weeks ago and was on most of the time and regularly do stats rp and i never saw either your name or that sort of figure listed.

In fact highest listed stats rp ive seen was in fact yesterday. Ofc im sure there has been higher before NF.

Even the great NP prolly havent pulled in more than 40k rph? But im ment to believe you were pulling in 70+? lol dont make me laugh.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
If you mean the fight when a mid group was resting near Crim on the hill? We have no idea how we lost that, was bloody funny - we were all pissing ourselves laughing on TS at how we could lose given our huge advantage at the time!

Beat that same group easily several more times during the day though which made up for our error!

that fight was indeed a fun one, i was very surprised of the outcome. the only fight we preformed well in really. coo coo has never really been the cream of the crop ever, just won some fight, lost some. sadly we've had and are having a hard time running regulary since it's hard for 8 ppl to find the same time to play.

Lookdaddy said:
Yeah was great fun yesterday... made loads of RPs and had a great laugh, especially over my slightly misplaced TWF's!! anyone else haveing Ground target bugs btw? Loads of really good fg v fg fights...

As brad said dont really know how we only killed one of their casters when he had such a big advantage ( i couldnt stop laughing about it on TS tbh) But at the end of the day as long as im haveing fun with friends (and makeing RPs ofc) im happy :)

actually you killed both our casters :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
pjuppe said:
that fight was indeed a fun one, i was very surprised of the outcome. the only fight we preformed well in really. coo coo has never really been the cream of the crop ever, just won some fight, lost some. sadly we've had and are having a hard time running regulary since it's hard for 8 ppl to find the same time to play.

Hehe, aye I know what you mean. We don't often have 8 online...well, not of the right classes anyway. But what the hey, it's all about having fun.

Glad you enjoyed the fight, you creamed us :D

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
1 healing pet, pd4 fyi and i dont remember you killing me (though i do die a lot and im kinda suicidal but always forget to record the funny bits ;p), neither you beating us in fg vs fg, but look forward to action tonight.... and i do doubt all that power was spent on me alone because if somthings nuking me, it stops nuking unless im stunned or your moced ;)

And whoever said GA cant be beat without BG, i hope GA are running tonight so that can be proved wrong, and givf more groups back to fight ^^

It's not impossible , you just need an op mid setgroup .. ah you got it already :p Anyway he meant its very hard/near impossible to beat them without bger as an alb, wich is more or less right, alb caster grp without bger against a high rr tank grp is a hardmode :)

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Brite said:
115k an hour! n00bs

100k6yn.gif

you're trying to be the one pissing the highest, but you realise too late that your actually pissing against the wind so it all hits your face and you own yourself

Brite

Banned
Ashgen said:
Nice GUI, who's is it?

Who did Oldham get in the next round of the cup? ;)

hahaha, i remember a nice away trip to derby one cold tuesday night, and then the next round of that cup draw at west ham on another tuesday night... hmmm that must mean we beat you? HA!

http://www.football-league.premiumtv.co.uk/page/CarlingCupResultsDetail/0,,10794~475083,00.html

Derby (1) 1 Oldham (1) 2 After Extra Time
AT 90 mins 1-1
Derby: Poom, Riggott, Carbonari, Higginbotham,
Barton (Hunt 60), Bolder, Lee (Evatt 76), Murray,
Boertien (Morris 72), Christie, McLeod.
Subs Not Used: Grant, Kinkladze.
Sent Off: Poom (105).
Booked: Christie, Riggott, Poom, Morris.
Goals: Higginbotham 17.
Oldham: Miskelly, Beharall, Hill, Hall, Eyre (Holden 90),
Duxbury (Andrews 90), Da Silva (Haining 69), Carss, Eyres,
Corazzin, Wijnhard.
Subs Not Used: Pogliacomi, Killen.
Booked: Holden.
Goals: Eyres 18, Wijnhard 95.
After Extra Time
Att: 9,029
Ref: B Curson (Leicestershire).

we even played corazzin to taunt you! ha ;)

oh and the UI, well a few people have asked for it its my own personal modification of xtereme or whatever it was called thats quite old, EDIT: erm that SS is also old so doesnt have a few improvements i made :E

Ashala said:
you're trying to be the one pissing the highest, but you realise too late that your actually pissing against the wind so it all hits your face and you own yourself

whats your problem? haha

Ging

Part of the furniture
pjuppe said:

your skald was a humongous pain in the ass throughout the day, well played.

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
We had a mincer and a wizzard. Neither fits into the current opted alb setup.

i do feel offended by that and all fire wizards (especially Xoy and Alaron) should feel the same! :(

Ging

Part of the furniture
true but then again there is something to having a pure nuker thats kinda nice, where as the cabbies job is to NS, pet, disease, debuff a pure fire wizz can come steamrolling in and start making the healing classes work for a living. Certainly infernal does that with aplomb.

acei

Fledgling Freddie
If we left hibernia then that would give hibernia chance to attack our keeps, why would we want that when we're alot safer holding you in your own realm?

Also the whole talk about albs zerging, look i understand what you mean but stop whining to us, there's alot of albs fact, but it isn't our fault, realm balance is not upto us, it was upto Mythic to balance the realms correctly and it failed, you can't expect albs to not go RvR just because there's already tonnes of albs already RvRing. It's impossible for albs not to zerg because of how many of us there are, if we go into individual full groups we don't encounter any mids/hibs in the area's so most albs unfortunately are forced to make zergs (2+ fg) sometimes even by accident in emain etc. We're overpopulated fact, it's not our fault though that's fact too.

Marc

FH is my second home
OT

Met Joe Royle once when I was playing for Oldham Bears academy. He was down watching us playing Warrington. I asked him outright if he was going to everton (im a toffee) he said no, its was all bullshit. 2 weeks later he became everton manager.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
OT

Met Joe Royle once when I was playing for Oldham Bears academy. He was down watching us playing Warrington. I asked him outright if he was going to everton (im a toffee) he said no, its was all bullshit. 2 weeks later he became everton manager.

are u hard or soft toffee marc?

dopi

One of Freddy's beloved
Brite said:

He said that as alb point of vieuw i ques. Why you need bg with bd/sm's? :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think people don't realise how easy it is to farm albs in HW. It was hit back of alb zerg maybe killed around 2 fg of randoms, run back down to water put up speedwarp and farm the ever constant stream of albs swimming into the water. It's not hard tbh. With that technique Bull grp was farming people constantly.

2 healer 1 shaman 1 bg warrior 4 casters assist each other. Not exactly that hard to farm alb zerg a couple time when you have decent people to play with. If you get fg v fg fights you usually get around 4-5k a fight, when i grped with them it was doing a farming run where we killed probably about 5 fg albs or more, using the underwater technique.

Not hard to build up the rp's when your making like 15-20k a run. It was like farming green con mobs with pac healer and supp sm, when just using water and speedwarps to your advantage.

Hibs use this style all the time when near beno and mids have taken t2 or t1. They run up farm about 2 fg mids, run back to water and farm like the rest of the mid zerg after putting speedwarps in the water.

Nate

FH is my second home
acei said:
it's not our fault though that's fact too.

it really is tbh, your player base with this attitude makes your realm overpopulated..you cant play in a realm that doesnt have smaller numbers making it harder because you want to zerg. simple as.. maybe you dont want to change because you've spent so much time in the realm and know people etc. but this is why realms get overpopulated, people notice theres a lot in one particular realm, they go there and get the easy game.

Ging

Part of the furniture
brad said:
I don't think people don't realise how easy it is to farm albs in HW. It was hit back of alb zerg maybe killed around 2 fg of randoms, run back down to water put up speedwarp and farm the ever constant stream of albs swimming into the water. It's not hard tbh. With that technique Bull grp was farming people constantly.

2 healer 1 shaman 1 bg warrior 4 casters assist each other. Not exactly that hard to farm alb zerg a couple time when you have decent people to play with. If you get fg v fg fights you usually get around 4-5k a fight, when i grped with them it was doing a farming run where we killed probably about 5 fg albs or more, using the underwater technique.

Not hard to build up the rp's when your making like 15-20k a run. It was like farming green con mobs with pac healer and supp sm, when just using water and speedwarps to your advantage.

Hibs use this style all the time when near beno and mids have taken t2 or t1. They run up farm about 2 fg mids, run back to water and farm like the rest of the mid zerg after putting speedwarps in the water.

fair enough, now you try to farm the hib/mid zerg like that. Where you will loose probably 2-3 people to wl's or the hibs will not leave their shroom field.

Completely different persopective and therefore a shit load harder to get the rps.

Now you try playing albion and make the same rps = impossible due to lack of numbers.

Im sorry but i still refuse to believe that you farmed 140k in 2 hours.

U say u get 4-5k per fg vs fg fight. Thats 600 rps per kill?

Impressive tbh as i get about 200-300 rps per kill in fg vs fg (maybe a few more against v high rr), but your saying you farm the zerg, by definition the zerg comprises of low to medium rr toons. How the fuck are you getting 600rps per kill? or are you completing missions every 2fga you kill? and you have the time to boot a person get a new mission, re inv and still carry on killing the zerg?

you doing really well in convincing me you know fuck all about rvr atm brad.

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
it really is tbh, your player base with this attitude makes your realm overpopulated..you cant play in a realm that doesnt have smaller numbers making it harder because you want to zerg. simple as.. maybe you dont want to change because you've spent so much time in the realm and know people etc. but this is why realms get overpopulated, people notice theres a lot in one particular realm, they go there and get the easy game.

But that isn't albs fault, Mythic was the one who allowed this situation of overpopulation to develop. How are we as consumers meant to prevent people fro joining our realm? The reason for some people zerging (not everyone does it regardless of what some mids/hibs think), is mainly because there's not enough enemies to kill when you're 1fg as the other fg's beat you to them so as a zerg you may get less RP's but at least you get some. If the population if hibernia and midgard was to increase then I'm sure it would be more fun for all 3 realms as we'd all have more people to kill and therefore less reason for any realm to zerg as there's enough RP's to go around.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Puppiluppan said:
seems to be working dosent it ...

Indeed, we didnt have much of a chance, brite owned both casters in our grp more or less by him self, and this pains me to say:)

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Sanka Coolrunnings said:
please please check WoW forums and see how peeps like instanced pvp/rvr... most guys (like me) were sick of waiting more then 2hours for pvp.

Dude you were on the wrong server then :p i usually got in to arathi basin with my warrior in less than 30 secs

Khartoum

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag, are you one of those crybabies who feel that people who chose to play the albion realm doesn't deserve to play the game to the fullest (ie. RVR'ing when they want) just because you suffer from it? Either way, you are an idiot who blame your fellow games players, sort of like saying they are conspiring against you, instead of realizing that the flaw lies, again (oh the SURPRISE!!!), with Mythic, who catered for the overpopulation of any realm, resulting in what you cry about.

Kinag yells, "IF U'RE AN ALB LOG OUT _NOW_ BECAUSE THIS IS DESTROYING THE GAME FOR _ME_ (and others)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!"

Khartoum

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:

Can you drop your jaw and say "duhhhh"? Because you're a dimwit like above mentioned, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom