Petition against IRVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Well, I'm sure I'm not the only one that hates the IRVR going on in hib at the moment.

/sign this if you are sick of all the (alb)zergs going on in Emain right now.

Perhaps people/albs will understand that playing this way will kill the rvr on the server.

PS: save the relic talk to another thread because I agree it's helping to kill the rvr.

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
Well, I'm sure I'm not the only one that hates the IRVR going on in hib at the moment.

/sign this if you are sick of all the (alb)zergs going on in Emain right now.

Perhaps people/albs will understand that playing this way will kill the rvr on the server.

PS: save the relic talk to another thread because I agree it's helping to kill the rvr.

Brite's group is doing a good job also i may add (pun!)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Aye the Irvr is taking the piss now. Beno/bled is basically dead unless there is grp of stealthers together.

Would be nice if albs stopped being pricks and just left hib. Don't albs think they have done enough dmg already? or do they wanna kill of rvr even more?

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
This is the alb style of play. They cant help themselfs :twak:

L

Legendary Scout

we all like to sit on a boat for 5Mins before we can play.:m00:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Haha, AoD against IRVR and zerging, HILARIOUS.

And how are Synerdy gonna get RPs then ? :<

Train

One of Freddy's beloved
It's settled then, starting tomorrow fg's from all realms will roam Agramon.
Can we at least try? I miss the 8 vs 8 fights.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Well we've been running around most of the day, looooads of hibs sitting at DC. If they got groups together and roamed, it might be better for them.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Well we've been running around most of the day, looooads of hibs sitting at DC. If they got groups together and roamed, it might be better for them.

Don't think they can roam as when ever i go there, you got 50 albs camping the bridge. :twak:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
well, i thought rvr like this would be hell. but the majority of albs have not added on (my) 1v1 fights. its honestly amazing, and im very thankful :p

Sanka Coolrunnings

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Like I said, this game would be better off with instances for PvP/RvR...

please please check WoW forums and see how peeps like instanced pvp/rvr... most guys (like me) were sick of waiting more then 2hours for pvp.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:
Don't think they can roam as when ever i go there, you got 50 albs camping the bridge. :twak:

Well u dont have to use the bridge where the albs are camping u know :p

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
well, i thought rvr like this would be hell. but the majority of albs have not added on (my) 1v1 fights. its honestly amazing, and im very thankful :p

Gratz for beeing the only one that exp that VF :p

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
Haha, AoD against IRVR and zerging, HILARIOUS.

And how are Synerdy gonna get RPs then ? :<

You're not the one to speak tbh.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Kinag said:
You're not the one to speak tbh.

Is that so? Can't you do the denial part where you caim to not be zerging? Always entertaining.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
If we're at the same spot as the famous alb zerg, that doesn't make us zerg, it might be that it's just a coincidence, correct?

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Minstrel said:
Well u dont have to use the bridge where the albs are camping u know :p

O know i quit going there after the first few times and waited around beno trying to find some alb all day. Then when i finnanly found a infil he was not alone :p Think there was 5 of them in the end. :)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
This ain't a AoD whine thread anyway so just stick to the topic, ok Zephina?

Brite

Banned
Uberlama said:

thx for emotes with your 3fg, much apreciated

edit:

Kinag said:
This ain't a AoD whine thread anyway so just stick to the topic, ok Zephina?

well you guys choose to run basically with the zerg so why complain? you want to change somthing.... go do it, you have a guild group yes? thats more than enough people to make an impact anywhere

Kinag

Part of the furniture
We're running 1 fg, we just happened to be at the same spot as the alb zerg.

Believe it or not.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Would be nice if albs stopped being pricks and just left hib.

Would be nice if you stopped being a prick and stopped camping Beno docks :touch:

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
thx for emotes with your 3fg, much apreciated

edit:

well you guys choose to run basically with the zerg so why complain? you want to change somthing.... go do it, you have a guild group yes? thats more than enough people to make an impact anywhere

hahahahahahah xDD

Jjuraa

Banned
Kinag said:
We're running 1 fg, we just happened to be at the same spot as the alb zerg.

Believe it or not.

not.

and yeah tommorow severance are running again so would be cool to see some of the better full groups roaming in agramon, Synergy and AoD are more than welcome to stay with the IRVR zerg, in fact please do rather than come adding on our decent fights :) ty

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe If the other hib / mid groups can go to agramon.I rather go there instaed to go around in emain find a fulll group start fight with them and wait for Brite/ Func groups adding.
One of the hardest group on the server but their leader dosent deserve any gratz becouse the all the time adding. we speaked about the not adding thing on each other but looks like they forget it.

back to the topic. if the hibs and mids can go to agramon i can set Crim to lvl 1 for the easy keep take and finish this bullshit zerg in emain.

say if we got a deal

Jjuraa

Banned
Steveh said:
we speaked about the not adding thing on each other but looks like they forget it.

you spoke about the no adding thing with us too, then instantly added on us the next time you saw us heh, so im not supprised Brites group adds on you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom