Original Painting

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I vaguely remember requesting a Buckley and/or a Hicks.

However, I'm totally skint now. I'll have to wait till I get a job and get some dosh :\

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
does he paint cartoon characters aswell? cos id love to have a giant thing of the monkey out of family guy :>

Tom

I am a FH squatter
If I buy this TVR I may well decide to inflate my head a bit more, and ask your brother? to paint me a piccie Damns :)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
DONT DO IT TOMMEH!!!

TVR's break lots.

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
DOooooooooo itttt!!! TVR's are teh sex! and only the old ones break down lots, newer ones are not that bad. which tvr is it?

Gumbo

FH is my second home
New ones are really just as bad as the old ones, except for any with the speed six engine have to go back to the factory for any engine probs to be rectified (takes months).

So this post isn't totally off topic, Hi Lou! I am still giving thought to getting your bro to do something as discussed in a pm. I really need to decide if the painting is what I need, or somewhere to hang the damn thing first... Either way I see there's going to be a decent long waiting list, so I'll let you know.

That Shaun one really is very very good.

Cyfr

Banned
We are getting a Chimera *prepares to crash it when hes 17 in May* :p

Tom

I am a FH squatter
You think you'll get on the insurance.

lol.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Erm, sweet, young, naive Cyfr. Because you are male. Seventeen. Learner driver. The insurance will be so large to cover you, that it would pull smaller insurances into orbit around it.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
beacuse you are 17. i doubt you would even get quoted a premium when your 26.

We asked about insuring me on my mums VW golf GTi 2 litre. The insurance company said no way a 17 year old driver was getting on that - the one quote we got was £2500

as lou said - male 17-24 evul driver.

Tilda

Back on topic, i'm still very impressed with the pictures!
When I move out of my student slum into a nice house (hah!) i may have to buy one!

Tilda

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom