Original Painting

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Damini said:
Well, suggest some people that would be of interest, and if my brother feels like painting any of them I'll give you a heads up. He's painting the most amazing shark painting as a gift for Kenny.

I will pay good money for a drawing of Eddie Vedder in that style.

He's truly talented and deserves to make many monehs from it Lou. PM me if he's up for it.

GekuL

Fledgling Freddie
Those are the kind of paintings I'd pay money for if I wasn't a poor student. :)

Remember to show the bub one when it's done.

echo

Fledgling Freddie
Love to see the Withnail & I one, I might be interested in that!

Damini

Part of the furniture
That Bill Hicks one has sold, but he's since it turned out well (he just did it to use up a small canvas to see how it would turn out) he's doing a larger version - 24" by 30" - which he's looking to get £70 for. I dare say if you want a smaller/cheaper one though he might get round to doing another one eventually.

Damini

Part of the furniture
To all the people that PMed wanting paintings - can you please PM back with an idea of what size painting you are after?

Damini

Part of the furniture
I'm not sure I'll fit in a 24" x 30" right now. Come back after I've joined the gym :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Do remember, that whatever crap they throw on a canvas, with the right reputation you can sell stuff for millions. So called "Every crap has a buyer" syndrome. Get in the big scene to make the big green :p

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Ack - I'd be really interested in that one, but the 20 quid delivery cost has put me off a bit :\

Damini

Part of the furniture
Yeah, that's how much it costs though :( If it costs less, I always reimburse the money, but from looking at all the other paintings for sale it seems thats how much postage comes to. Would be so much easier if it would fit through the letter box...

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I can imagine, given that it's already mounted n stuff, it'd cost quite a bit to send :\

Damini

Part of the furniture
Actually, it's not very heavy at all, it's just the size means you have to send it differently (special delivery) and you have to buy an obscene amount of bubble wrap and packaging. I got the price from looking at other paintings the same size, so if it turns out they are ripping people off I'll send back the excess. If you know anyone in Canterbury you can always get it collected.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, I assumed it was the size and fragility of it more than the weight. I personally don't know anyone in Canterbury, but I'll ask me folks and see if they do.

Anyhoo, I doubt you'll have much trouble shifting it :)

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
bah, I really wanted a painting of you dams :(

they look good though, I might order something when I got cash to spare, and a place to hang it, somehow I think Roo would be rather disturbed if I started hanging up pictures in his apartment :)

Lester

One of Freddy's beloved
Gef said:
Is that Tom Yorke? About to be attacked by a shark..

It's an installation piece, you get the CDs and empty water bottle etc , all included!

Damini

Part of the furniture
nath said:
Ack - I'd be really interested in that one, but the 20 quid delivery cost has put me off a bit :\

Turns out the other people *were* a rip off. Costs £10 to send a painting in the UK. However, the guy that bought the painting is in the USA, and that costs £35.

Anyway, here's the latest painting (along with my brother)

mattandeddiesmaller.JPG

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
Is that Eddie Vedder? The painting not your brother.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Will said:
Any update on if mine will be ready in time? :)

He's started it today, so it should be in time for her birthday. Fingers crossed.

GekuL

Fledgling Freddie
:D/
/|
/:m00:

I don't actually have anything to add, just Will's smiley use made me lol :(

Abommynation

Fledgling Freddie
Wow! The talent is strong in this one! Who is that in the last painting? It looks cool!

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
That one is proper funky.

Can't wait for mine (if it's possible)

Damini

Part of the furniture
It's Eddie Vedder, from Pearl Jam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom