Original Painting

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
I saw him do a shark so does he ever do more animal pics? (fnar!)

I mean something like a picture of a wolf or whatever dog Diefenbaker was in Due South. I'm not sure if I'd buy it as I don't have cash in abundance at the moment but that particular dog/wolfy type thing would sure make a nice subject. (in my opinion of course)

Damini

Part of the furniture
The shark painting is a gift for Kenny, and not the kind of thing he usually paints. You never know though, if theres a specific painting you want done in the future I can always ask him.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Ask him if he'll do Christina. Nude.

(Not literally, come on, everyone would do Christina nude.....)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Hes done me a pic of Eddie Vedder....amazing!

Get that up on here Dams, I won't in case he don't want it putting up.

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
That looks like quite an old pic of Eddie from his glory days. Is it him on Unplugged?

Trem

I don't think it is Kenz0r. He had the passion in those days, I did find some new ones of him but he's mellowed now. I like the passion days.

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
Well I have to say. The picture done for me is amazing. It really does look very special.

(untidy room croped out)
BTTFPoster_small.JPG

Thanks go to Damini for sorting this for me and putting up with me being excited about it ;) . Also thanks to WPKenny for showing me how good tribes looks on his swanky graphics card. But of course thanks to Damini's bro - he has a wonderful talent, and going by the other work i saw today at Lou's place I pity the foo' who doesn't buy his future works of art (not much chance of that).

Feels like i'm at 88mph.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Your brother is impressing me more and more with each piece.

If I could think of someone who I don't think I would be embarrassed to have hanging on my wall in the future I would make a request :( The Al Pacino interests me :)

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Jonaldo said:
Your brother is impressing me more and more with each piece.

If I could think of someone who I don't think I would be embarrassed to have hanging on my wall in the future I would make a request :( The Al Pacino interests me :)
Even tho on closer examination I see that's not his, maybe if he done something with Pacino in I would be interested but but I'm giving serious consideration to putting in a request...

I shall put further thought into the matter.

Tilda

<fears>

When i'm rich, I want to buy a picture, but I have no money atm :(

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
Damini said:
We have now mastered the art of poncey e-bay sales.

All behold, and fear.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3750929435&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Nice! Looks professional now. However I think that you got a better sense of how good the pictures looked in a normal sort of picture like those at the start of the thread. Dunno if It's just me though. I think I just got a better sense of how his style really looked.

Where about is the Neville Gallery? I'd like to take a friend to see some of your bros work as he keeps saying he's gonna nick my Marty McFly.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Reviving old threads for teh win!

Just had a thought. A Jeff Buckley picture would rule, like the one off the cover of Grace. Has he already done that, have I missed it on this thread and is this a completely pointless post?

Anyhoo, I think I'd be interesting in purchasing that if price/delivery cost wasn't too much :)

Damini

Part of the furniture
He hasn't done Jeff Buckley yet. At the moment he's got to do FOUR Bill Hicks to send to America on commission, so it may take a little while to get done, but I can ask him how much it would cost if you like? What size would you want it done?

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Argh, terrible with visualising sizes. Something along the lines of 20" by 40". Does that sound normal/reasonable?

Actually, I remember being interested in Bill Hicks too - so I wouldn't mind seeing the ones he's doing there too - how much are they going for?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
If you want it framing, stick to metric sizes for cheap frames (eg 400x300). I use a shop around the corner from me, he can make anything up, but he isn't cheap. The last one I got framed was nearly 100 quid, but the oil painting was only 15 quid so it wasn't too bad. You can get frames (and have it mounted) from Athena for about 25 quid.

Alternatively, you could just stretch it across a wooden frame, although its best not to hang it in direct sunlight I think.

Damini

Part of the furniture
He uses chunky canvasses, so you don't need to frame them. They're just ready to hang, with staple free painted sides.

I'll PM you when I've spoken to him.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Thats nice, but if I'd spent that much money on a painting, I'd want it framing, to avoid it getting damaged, which it most likely would over the years. :)

Trem

nath said:
Reviving old threads for teh win!

Just had a thought. A Jeff Buckley picture would rule, like the one off the cover of Grace. Has he already done that, have I missed it on this thread and is this a completely pointless post?

Anyhoo, I think I'd be interesting in purchasing that if price/delivery cost wasn't too much :)

GOD DAMN YOU!!

Why the hell didn't I ask for a Jeff picture.

Fs, may have to get one of those now as well.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Well, time for a recap. I made my brother do a gallery showing in Canterbury, and he managed to sell two paintings at the time, two after, and also get some commision work. The two paintings he sold? The godfather for £280, and Goodfellas for £250. See, told you guys you get them cheaply. He's done the painting of Jeff Buckley now, which I have to tell you, is sex on a canvas. Oh, and for my birthday, I got The Most Awesome Shaun of the Dead painting EVER. I'll dig out my digital camera now, and show you the prettiness in a bit.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Ok, it seems when I say "show you the prettiness" I actually mean "show you the blurry out of focusness" because I'm crap at taking photos. So it's my hands that are wobbley, and not the paintings (good job I never set my heart on being a surgeon. Or a professional photographer).

jeff.JPG

shaun.JPG

I'll try to get Kenny to take better photos later. But ta da!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
wow those rock!! I especially enjoy the colours! mmm I wonder if your bro'd consider doing a Radiohead group one, or perhaps a Rammstein one for a mate of mine? *hands twitching* :)

Trem

How much for the Jeff one Louz0r?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
*shoot trem*

it's really cool :) Grace isn't it?

Trem

Yes luv. Cover of Grace.

Damini

Part of the furniture
He's looking for £70 for the Jeff Buckley one. It's all finished and glazed too. He's already got a buyer for it here, but he seems to think someone here requested in first so you get first choice, so no harm if you don't want it.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
They really kick arse. Do you have a pic of the Goodfellas and Godfather one just out of curiousity?:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom