Organised Game Time

I

Ignition

OK, I've seen what a main problem is, people have a look on our servers, see they are pretty much empty and go somewhere else...

Soooooooo..... thought I'd try and arrange a little entertainment.

How about we all get together some time on the server, a weekend or week night, whichever is better for you guys, and give the new inf/dem a little workout?

Any of you want to make config requests like nut-crunchingly high speeds or next to no gravity, not a problem, your wish is my command :)

If you wanna run around some huge map trying to knife each other fine by me, let me know here when a good time is for you guys and we'll see what we can sort out.

Also: if you want to see any mods on servers give me a shout and let me know about it, we can upload the mods to servers, so that when they need to be used I can set the server up in a matter of minutes to get the job done :)

Might run a competition actually when we all get together, the winner gets a night with Lordy's other half - the losers get a week with her, last place gets a week with Lordy himself ;)

I

Ignition

DM is fine by me, be happy to do whatever you guys want me to with the time when we can get together :)

Mmmm 40 people playing deathmatch in mp_finca with near zero grav and triple speed would be interesting :D

BTW that link scared the **** outta me :p

N

NightH@wk|

any game will do just need to get people on thr servers

C

Cdr

hehe, lets just say my heart missed a few beats when I saw that. Sat at 3:30am, with headphones on and volume turned up looking at that link, not the best way to have a long and healthy life.

I

Ignition

Anyone wants to contact me BTW, ICQ number is 162503461 if that's easier way for people to do things :)

T

TedTheDog

I wanna try out some new maps. Thats one thing that always dissapointed me with sof2. the RMG is, erm.... crap, but they used it as an excuse to avoid doing a decent amount of purpose built maps.
For me, sof2 is what CS coulda been.
SO, I'm game for a game.

C

Cdr

Posting ICQ# could be the best way to see who's online at any one time - so, mine is 157436293 :)

I'd have to agree about the maps. The new ones (included in the latest patch) are okay, quite large tho. Perhaps BW could run a competition to design maps for the BW servers, the best ones get stuck on the Custom Maps server? Just an idea like, as I've got no idea what the status of the mapping community is like in the BW subscribers. I've d/l'ed the SDK but not had a chance to do much regarding the Map editor, but I'll give it a go over the weekend, see what I can come up with :)

I

Ignition

Originally posted by TedTheDog
I wanna try out some new maps. Thats one thing that always dissapointed me with sof2. the RMG is, erm.... crap, but they used it as an excuse to avoid doing a decent amount of purpose built maps.
For me, sof2 is what CS coulda been.
SO, I'm game for a game.

OK, time for me to go on a map and mod hunt methinks, watch this space ;)

F

Fusion-C5

ICQ... dont any of you have the amazin' MSN? ;)
I wouldnt mind a lil CTF *cough KAM2 cough* :D

hope you get this thing sorted cos i wanna play :p
and it makes me feel sad when i see the servers empty :(
need to do something bout that.

anyways! peace BW

-Fuse

T

throdgrain

MSN is very gay, icq is pretty gay , irc is the only way :)
I'd be up for a game if anyones bothered , but ctf for me im afraid . DM is well, DM tbh :)
KAM2 yes !

F

Fusion-C5

hehe, man i love kam2 :D
yes, mIRC is the way to be ;) (as long as you got no name script :rolleyes: )

T

throdgrain

Ive got no-name script actually, but it's quite irritating.
<this bloke> is playing Stairway to heaven - Led Zeppelin
lol like does anyone care ?? :)

C

Cdr

mIRC hmmmmm *looks in the #bwsof2 channel* ooo 4 people ;)

Idle!

F

Fusion-C5

actually.. ive never seen that command before, im running a outdated version (v.3 somethin) maybe i dont have it :cool:

as for bw with 4 guys.. lol its more than our channel .. the only thing in our channel is the godamn L bot, lmao - its a wonder we dont get it taken off us! hehe - jus incase .. our irc channel is #C5:TO on quakenet ;)

T

throdgrain

Try my clans channel #xatrix, always plenty of people in there :p

C

Cdr

Can ya like get some of ya people in your clan rooms to idle in #bwsof2? Plz :D

F

Fusion-C5

LOL, i have a hard time myself trying to get my OWN clan in our room, let alone someone elses ;)

hehe

N

NightH@wk|

This is getting quite irritating now that there aint anyone playing i went in dem/inf and played with myself for half hour(for want of a better saying ;) ) and not one person joined me :(

Users who are viewing this thread