community game

T

The-Don

There will now be a community game every Tuesdays starting at 7pm in our IRC channel. This can be accessed by clicking on this link - webchat

The aim of meeting early is so we can discuss the plans, help out with problems and get to know our fellow subscribers...

Please make sure you are patched to the Gold Edition version, this will enable you to play our servers. The gold edition can be fetched from our ftp service by clicking on the link Gold Edition

Looking forward to seeing you! should be a good laugh!

S

silverthorn

Don,
is there a problem with the Chat as I can't get access to it and I wanna know what server the SOF2 community game is being played on :(

Cheers
Silverthorn

T

The-Don

Hi, we will be using this server: - 213.221.174.1:20101

Start SOF2 up, press the ` key and type /connect 213.221.174.1:20101 (don't forget you must be logged in and authed)

I'll speak to you on there :)

S

silverthorn

Cheers Don,
GGs all round tonight even with the small numbers...

...c'mon where's all those noo subscription GAMErs - SOF2 Multiplayer kicks @$$ :D

T

The-Don

glad you enjoyed it! :)

You must let me know if you are still having problems with the webchat as this is our main medium for communicating etc.

Looking forward to next week :)

S

silverthorn

s'working fine now, musta been my machine playing funny buggers :-o

N

NightH@wk|

Ok this week we had 10 people join the server so lets try and fill the server next, So we are going to have a Game of CTF same time same place hope to meet you there :)

Users who are viewing this thread