Advice Organic

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
If you ate 2 pizzas a day for a month, and exercised every day for 2 hours, you'd be a marine.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I'm sorry but why would you corrupt a perfectly good bacon sarnie with anything vegetable related. Bacon, mustard, some kind of bread to hold it together and if you want to get posh add a fried egg - ideally still with a runny yoke. Job done.
Erm mustard is vegetable matter

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Try this for size..yes I know he's a celebrity chef.

So then. The celebrity chef. Headline article:
Raymond Blanc has hit out at the "elitism" of organic food and praised McDonald's for the quality of its ingredients.

McDonalds. The company who's CEO admitted in UK court that it's "beef" is 5% fecal matter.

And by scientific-expert Raymond's own admission:
The restaurateur says that while organic is preferable, it is not always practical

Struggling to source your preferred foodsource at a reasonable price there Raymond?

I understand. Organic is expensive. But if you want to reduce your pesticide intake you've no other choice. Plus it tastes better. Fresh Organic > Fresh Mass-Farmed. As you admit yourself.

RayMOND said:
I used to hate compromise – compromise was evil because it’s the start of devaluing what you’re doing – but sometimes it is the only way. You can compromise without selling out

Nah. You sold out Frenchie. And are pissed off that other chefs are scoffing at you for your compromise - and are now whining that the best food, organic food, your own preferred foodsource, is "eliteist".

RAYmond said:
It has shot itself in the foot by creating a movement that has become elitist by being so expensive

Ah. Not making as much moolah as you'd like eh Mr Millionaire Celebrity Chef?

Lulz @Job.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Have you tasted one recently? I think 5% is rather optimistic.

But thats what happens when you take whatever is left over of the cow after slaughtering and butchering and stuff it all in a giant grinder. Shit, bone and industrially reclaimed "meat" The meat is usually the crap that is not fit for dog food.

They may well claim it is X% beef but I could claim the same over my sofa and jacket, I wouldn't eat them though.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Macs claim on their website and forums that they don't use any mechanically recovered meat (pink slime) and use hand separated chicken breast...I find this hard to believe because all the chicken products looked formed to me..but they stand by it...
Fecal matter in farm animal meat is common..its allowed because of the nature of their waste.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I use mine to fry hamburgers in

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I put mine on my cornflakes.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
This thread has succeed in two things for me

I really want pizza and or fried bread

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
How about pizza topped with bacon, fried bread and sweet popcorn?

russell

FH is my second home
Damn... I am so gullible about anything food/ diet related. It's great having Freddy's so I can consult random blokes in Europe and gauge opinion.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
And we don't charge for our insights
Have you tried the salted popcorn bags from Tesco, 90 calories and luverly.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Damn... I am so gullible about anything food/ diet related. It's great having Freddy's so I can consult random blokes in Europe and gauge opinion.

As long as the favour is returned when we need to understand more about women. Or shoes.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I bet you say that to all the ladies :p

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Shoes have magical powers.... They make us buy them ;/

Lakih

Resident Freddy
I need a new pair of shoes... can you get organic shoes?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
But anyway, I am dining on dominoes pizza tonight, for lunch I had McDonalds*

*But served by a girl who was an absolute doppelganger of Alexis Love (less the wonky teeth)

NSFW Spoiler
Alexis-Love-Ass-003.JPG

So I didn't leave feeling dirty.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Good news, apparently you can.

http://www.komodo.co.uk/store/view/lance-organic-chukka-boot/?Pid=545&CategoryId=607

Proving that if you stuff "organic" on the end of something, cunts will purchase any old tat.

They look like they would be worn by a Victorian tramp but at least they are organic™®

That's just weird

Also, the first thing i came to think of seeing the shoes was this:
1231323854_Citroen_DS_front_20080126.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom