TV Ooo Ahh... 24 Season 7!!!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Ignore the plot holes and enjoy the fun. I thought it was a good episode.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm trying, still enjoying it, but the plot holes are getting worse and worse!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I thought that the phone/non-arrest thing was simply explained before when he went off with Larry. It was his decision to use Tony as opposed to arresting him, and since he has bit the dust Renee is in charge and 1. Isn't in a good frame of mind after Larry's death; and 2. Has no reason to distrust Tony, he has after all taken out almost all of the threat on his own and under immense risk.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
episodes 23-24

The Tony switch was too obvious (again), it wasn't bad two episodes, but it seemed to fizzle out rather than go with a bang. I really did not like that they left the door open for more, I think this time Jack should have just died.

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
episodes 23-24

The Tony switch was too obvious (again), it wasn't bad two episodes, but it seemed to fizzle out rather than go with a bang. I really did not like that they left the door open for more, I think this time Jack should have just died.

He's signed on for 2 more seasons I believe so there was never any doubt he would live, then I think they want to try a big screen version, it did seem to just fizzle out though probably the poorest ending of all the seasons I think.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone else think the shoot out in the airport was absolutely fucking absurd?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
What, more absurd than all the stuff that's happened in the previous 6 seasons?

nath

Fledgling Freddie
What, more absurd than all the stuff that's happened in the previous 6 seasons?
Well, not entirely - but it did make me think "oh give me a break" a bit more than some of the other crap.

Damini

Part of the furniture
It was all a bit meh.
Over preachy/moralistic, the twist with Tony could be seen from so far off that it was visible from space, the bit with the Muslim bloke talking to Jack on his death bed was just levered in there for just so they call yell WE LIKE MUSLIMS *AND* TORTURE - SEE, THE TWO AREN'T MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE!!!111, and I hated the way his daugher suddenly decided to help him now he was in a coma, like that was her plan all along. Yeah, really easy to donate cells when you are in a plane on your way home. Watchable, but a bit of a let down.

Still, better than 24: Redemption.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom