TV Ooo Ahh... 24 Season 7!!!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
as in deformed and mutated? The result of generations of in-breeding between nerds perhaps?

Well you try finding non IT women who are willing to breed with IT peeps.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Noooooooooooooooo! They killed Bill, bastards!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Nggggg nggghhhh nggghhhhh MUST .... NOT..... CLICK..... THE ...... SPOILER.....

I'll be back later :D

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
In future can we reference what episode the spoiler relates to, or at least something that indicates where the spoiler comes into play? Tonight's viewing now ruined :(

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe it's a good idea not to look at a spoiler posted the day after a new episode has aired.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Maybe it's a good idea not to look at a spoiler posted the day after a new episode has aired.

How am I supposed to know if they're watching the US or UK run? The UK are one week behind the US, and it's also shown the same day.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I agree wazz... let's try to do that in future.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Fortunately as it turns out it didn't ruin the episode, all is forgiven ;)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I was going to say, apart from knowing what I said, you wouldn't have known how or why or when. The latest (US) episode 13, was much better. Less silly and unbelievable, which is a relief.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeah, and I get the feeling Jack's going to be shrugging off some of the restraints he's been under :)

Gray

FH is my second home
Episode 18...

:'(
Larry NOOOO!
:'(

bit confused over the motives of Almeida though, this is confusing to hell... I guess at the end of it Tony is gonna die, which sucks as it seems he was finally redeemed for past stuff...

This Jonas Hodges thing was predictable though, i just knew he was going to come out saying "Yeah well... IM not the one in control of this either! Im merely a puppet!" Sigh.

Overall excellent episode with a shocking ending. *sniff*

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Gray - which episode please???? US latest or UK???

Gray

FH is my second home
Oh, US one. Forget that the UK one is a week behind [I think...]

Oh yeah, mark it as US if you need to, to save any tears ;)

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
No worries - edited your post :)

Ep 18

Tony is playing the game, I reckon, he's about to resuss Moss at the start of the next episode ;)

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
No worries - edited your post :)

Ep 18

Tony is playing the game, I reckon, he's about to resuss Moss at the start of the next episode ;)

Dunno, I think that'd be one twist too many even for 24. After Tony changes side for the dozenth time it loses some of it's impact

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ep 18

Dunno, I think that'd be one twist too many even for 24. After Tony changes side for the dozenth time it loses some of it's impact

I agree, which is why I don't think he is changing sides again this time :)

Am I the only one watching that FBI bitch's tits jiggle out of proportion to her torso? :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
us episode 18

another switch from Tony? Please, this is beyond a joke now. Hodges not being the sole conspirator left was too predictable, Tony switching again just stinks of desperation from the plot writers. I enjoyed the episode until the guy appeared trying to sneak out the container.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
us episode 18

another switch from Tony? Please, this is beyond a joke now. Hodges not being the sole conspirator left was too predictable, Tony switching again just stinks of desperation from the plot writers. I enjoyed the episode until the guy appeared trying to sneak out the container.

I don't get the surprise? It was obvious from the start of the series that Tony was always going to cause an issue later. I'm just surprised it took this long.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Cure for Jack will come from his Dad. Tony is either working for or against Jack's Dad.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Cure for Jack will come from his Dad. Tony is either working for or against Jack's Dad.

still on latest US ep...

I think it is quite likely that they would bring Jacks dad back, given the shoddy writing so far, but I hope not. I also hope they let Jack die, it is the natural ending. He died doing what he knew, he got redemption from his daughter and his country.

Adari

Part of the furniture
semi-big spoiler for episodes 19-24...

...i think at least. imdb shows larry moss still as part of the cast of episodes 19-24. so Jup might be right about tony reviving larry (who was shot in the chest with a shotgun and then suffocated, this is possible u c), or maybe it was fake, or maybe tony used chloroform or whatever, or maybe it was just a load of bullshit like this entire season has been so far

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well he would be a cast member for episode 19 as they will do stuff around his dead body.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Chet you twat, fucking spoilers.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
why? what exactly did I give away? I mentioned no names, and unless someone read Adari's posts they would have no idea what I was talking about.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Is there no way to give spoilers mini-titles like quotes? Seems like it would be useful in some situations. But anyway..
the starkwood blokey shot that fibby THROUGH THE HEAD from about 2 feet away and then pulled him out and we clearly see no exit wound or anything. :( I know it's like a family rated show and everything but surely they could've shot him in the chest or something so it wasn't so damn obvious :( like ch3t, enjoyed it til that guy escaped.. was a bit suspicious of tony and him when he conveniently wandered off to check the perimeter again just before tony attacked the chump by the fuel tanks

And that Renee bitch just annoys the bejesus out of me.. one minutes she's a cold hearted bitch then the next she's an emotional wreck practically reaching for the razor blades. And hands up who gives a flying fuck that Jack's annoying daughter popped up for a crap 5 minute scene.. Honestly! get that soppy shit out the way in half the time and back to the action pls!

Adari

Part of the furniture
episode 19:

I was wrong about larry! Wtf at the amount of people ded. Not a bad episode at all

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
episode 19

yawn, filler episode before the real action kicks off again. Tony is a good bad guy, but I found myself laughing at Jacks spas attack rather than feeling any empathy for him. Tony is still meant to be a prisoner, why has he got licence to go where he pleases and why does he still have a mobile? Why are the FBI guys so stupid as to miss the fact that Tony was shot with Larry's gun? I really cannot wait for this season to end now, the script writers are really pushing it now - do not want it to go the way of hereos or lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom