online games vs. relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
poor_girlfriend said:
old.tohtori

and u bumpkin have to learn how u suppose to talk with a woman !!!!!!

I'm not your boyfriend on a leash, i don't NEED to kiss your a** to hump it daily. Just what i say to ALL the women who think they can say "hop" and think i'll ask "how high".

That's. For. Your. Boyfriend. I'm not, ergo, f*ck you :D Now THAT'S reasoning.

I do, as much as i do for my friends, to women. Even good looking ones.

Want a drink while i go to the bar? Give me some money!
WAnt something from the store while i pop out? Give me some money b*tch!

I'm supposed to talk to women like i talk to everyone else, a human.

PS: I don't take anything seriously from a mildly entertaining forum name i've never seen before crying about his boyfriend in a language that looks like a 12 year olds CS vocabulary ;)

EDIT: Almost forgot. YES, you DO look fat in those jeans. Just that your boyfriend is too much of a ps to say it :D

poor_girlfriend

Fledgling Freddie
u are a moron,nothing else.... and my language is not your business. stop to write here and go to find some girl that could stand u....

WiiWii

Loyal Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
I'm not your boyfriend on a leash, i don't NEED to kiss your a** to hump it daily. Just what i say to ALL the women who think they can say "hop" and think i'll ask "how high".

That's. For. Your. Boyfriend. I'm not, ergo, f*ck you :D Now THAT'S reasoning.

I do, as much as i do for my friends, to women. Even good looking ones.

Want a drink while i go to the bar? Give me some money!
WAnt something from the store while i pop out? Give me some money b*tch!

I'm supposed to talk to women like i talk to everyone else, a human.

PS: I don't take anything seriously from a mildly entertaining forum name i've never seen before crying about his boyfriend in a language that looks like a 12 year olds CS vocabulary ;)

EDIT: Almost forgot. YES, you DO look fat in those jeans. Just that your boyfriend is too much of a ps to say it :D

old.Tohtori this forums Dr Phil!
teach her o wise one :worthy:

Mey

Part of the furniture
poor_girlfriend said:
u are a moron,nothing else.... and my language is not your business. stop to write here and go to find some girl that could stand u....

Dear Poor Girlfreind, welcome to the internets, not what you expected?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
poor_girlfriend, if that is your real name, mr sealwhateverhescalled is saying what the majority of decent men think and do (i do what he describes, and im the most decent man i know).

girlfriends cost so much fucking money to the gullible fools who pay for everything. and you being poor you probably cost him a fortune because you cant afford anything.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
poor_girlfriend said:

But, didn't you just make it my business by attacking MY language? Or there use of towards women.

Tut tut, if you can't take it, don't dish it out :D

I shall, and have, gone to found a girl. Previously and will in the future. Almost everyone i've met has atleast tolerated me, some in mass quantities. Their mental state is questionable though.

You, on the other hand, seem like SUCH a nice "girl"(hint hint) that i bet you have your literal pick of the litter too. I sure wish i'd meet you. But then again, i AM the local looney of the forum village. And i'd even f*ck a hole in the wall if it bought me a drink. Sayes more about me or you? who knows. Atleast people laugh at/with me more ;)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
poor_girlfriend said:
i wanna know what u all thinking about that? what is more important ? that u can play all day or that your girlfriend is happy whit u? 'couse my bf seems dont care about that to much.... cant u all play 2 or 4 hours on a day and not 10?

am I crazy that i complain about that ? I'm realy sad when he rather want to play than spend some longer time whit me.... and what can i do about that ???

what i cant stand too is the way he start to speak when he play :
" fu..k" x 1000000000
I say : " its only a game , chill out a bit" ... but for him it looks like something more than only a game....
He shouldn't be staring at a screen when you're together, unless you're joining in on the games, and picking games over his girl is just silly.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Straef said:
He shouldn't be staring at a screen when you're together, unless you're joining in on the games, and picking games over his girl is just silly.

Don't stare at the screen, don't stare at the boobies, don't stare at the booty...for f*cks sake what SHOULD we stare at?! Our penis since our wallet is out having fun at the nearest shoe store? :eek7:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Straef said:

Depends if he's close to a RR ding or about to win an Antayla shawl tbh.

:D

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
tris- said:
poor_girlfriend, if that is your real name, mr sealwhateverhescalled is saying what the majority of decent men think and do (i do what he describes, and im the most decent man i know).

girlfriends cost so much fucking money to the gullible fools who pay for everything. and you being poor you probably cost him a fortune because you cant afford anything.

why are people who pay for their girlfriends gullible?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
poor_girlfriend said:
i wanna know what u all thinking about that? what is more important ? that u can play all day or that your girlfriend is happy whit u? 'couse my bf seems dont care about that to much.... cant u all play 2 or 4 hours on a day and not 10?

am I crazy that i complain about that ? I'm realy sad when he rather want to play than spend some longer time whit me.... and what can i do about that ???

what i cant stand too is the way he start to speak when he play :
" fu..k" x 1000000000
I say : " its only a game , chill out a bit" ... but for him it looks like something more than only a game....

ditch him to be honest. if he thinks games are more important then you hes not really worth the effort and really dont appreciate you.

only thing that might make him change is the fact that u will leave him, and if that aint working, nothing will.

so go out and get a guy that really want to spend time with *you* and not with games. that doesent mean he shouldent be allowed to play a hour or 3 every now and then.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
What a load of cock. Nobody knows fuck all about this so butt out. When I first moved in with Mrs Wij she thought that spending time together meant me sitting on the sofa watching Eastenders/Changing Rooms with her or discussing her work all night. Damn right I ran for the PC :)

Maybe he doesn't like watching action films ?

Put some effort in luv. Maybe tempt him away by dressing up as a Luri whore with dual riding-crops and talking dirty in a language he doesn't understand.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Reading some of the responses i have to wonder how many people that posted in this thread have ever lived with someone of the opposite (or same in this time of diversity etc) sex. Heres a hint, nothing lasts forever - even if you both make it to old age one of you will die first leaving the other : guess what - ALONE.

Stick with something when its good, once its gone wrong or doesnt make you happy anymore, leave. There is no "right person" for life, theres just a right person for a right time in your life - whether that time consists of decades, years, months, weeks or hours is situational and different every time.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
TheBinarySurfer said:
Reading some of the responses i have to wonder how many people that posted in this thread have ever lived with someone of the opposite (or same in this time of diversity etc) sex.

Nono, as I stated earlier, the real question is how many people take the original poster for serious ^^

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
TheBinarySurfer said:
Stick with something when its good, once its gone wrong or doesnt make you happy anymore, leave. There is no "right person" for life, theres just a right person for a right time in your life - whether that time consists of decades, years, months, weeks or hours is situational and different every time.

yeah, bail whenever you're losing, like evita always did/does. SOS AWAY!

get a grip and stop being a pussy, if you dont fight for it you dont deserve it, thats how it is however you spew it with shit it will be like that forever. not like you claim running from it whenever it gets harsh, man i dont belive you ever lived with anybody than your mother

Mey

Part of the furniture
Aye i agree that's totally bullshit, it's just not economically valid to bail sometimes then what do you do? You sit the fuck down and sort the shit out.

Gamah

Banned
Huntingtons said:

get a grip and stop being a pussy, if you dont fight for it you dont deserve it, thats how it is however you spew it with shit it will be like that forever. not like you claim running from it whenever it gets harsh, man i dont belive you ever lived with anybody than your mother

I lived with your mother for a while Huntingtons....

She was HOT!

+ Less being an emovita ;/

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:

Youre taking it too literally, sure you give the problems a bit of a go at being sorted out, but if they dont look resolveable, unless youre a masochist you leave because circumstances have changed. Only an idiot or a masochist stays in a relationship that has problems that aren't resolveable.

The way youre talking there i'm inclined to think youre either lacking a spine to be able to end a relationship when it has insurmountable or serious problems, or just flame baiting. Either way you seem to lack the ability to see the other person's viewpoint as valid in a debate.

Edit: You still playing Gamah?

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
my missus accused me of not paying her any attention since christmas :(

on the plus side i'm ranked sergeant in rainbox 6 vegas and powering through elder scrolls: oblivion \o/

tris-

Serbitar said:
my missus accused me of not paying her any attention since christmas :(

on the plus side i'm ranked sergeant in rainbox 6 vegas and powering through elder scrolls: oblivion \o/

why cant she understand that virtual achievments are more important than her!

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Well I think you're all too highly strung and generally silly.

That's just my opinion.

P.S Tris you're a ****. :eek:

Gamah

Banned
Huntingtons said:
why are people who pay for their girlfriends gullible?

Because women have money tooooo?

Me and my GF go 50/50 on most things.

Oh yaarrr and Hi "poor_Grilyawn" Welcome 2 de forums, getting help here is like masterbating in razor blades, you never make the mistake twice.

+ just like real life Expect "seel" to come in and shit on your face at any time.

tris-

Gamah said:
Oh yaarrr and Hi "poor_Grilyawn" Welcome 2 de forums, getting help here is like masterbating in razor blades, you never make the mistake twice.

its not always a mistake you know

soze

I am a FH squatter
Stand in front of him buck naked and tell him you want a night of hot sex.
If he
Giggles - he is underage! get dressed that shits illegal.
Says no I have a headach - He is gay and living with you to cover up.
Asks if he can just get a blowjob while he plays - he loves game more than you jog him on.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
soze said:
Stand in front of him buck naked and tell him you want a night of hot sex.
If he
Giggles - he is underage! get dressed that shits illegal.
Says no I have a headach - He is gay and living with you to cover up.
Asks if he can just get a blowjob while he plays - he loves game more than you jog him on.

you forgot the option

He says no cause you are ugly as hell and should be happy someone even might consider calling you his GF

soze

I am a FH squatter
Heta said:
you forgot the option

He says no cause you are ugly as hell and should be happy someone even might consider calling you his GF
but i am sensitive so did not want to call ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom