online games vs. relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

poor_girlfriend

Fledgling Freddie
i wanna know what u all thinking about that? what is more important ? that u can play all day or that your girlfriend is happy whit u? 'couse my bf seems dont care about that to much.... cant u all play 2 or 4 hours on a day and not 10?

am I crazy that i complain about that ? I'm realy sad when he rather want to play than spend some longer time whit me.... and what can i do about that ???

what i cant stand too is the way he start to speak when he play :
" fu..k" x 1000000000
I say : " its only a game , chill out a bit" ... but for him it looks like something more than only a game....

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
get rid of him if he cares more about a game than he does about you.

Real Life >> Virtual life

I still play DAOC but am happily married. I used to play to excess but its not as bad now, usually only play properly after i have <ahem> put the wife to bed

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
relationships > games

Full stop.

Unless its sexy kinky rl games ;)

Bin him tho imo

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Meh. At most you can see a game like hanging out with your friends, and most people would take a relationship over that. If he's taking a game over you then bin him. It's his own fault.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Instead of binning him like these nubs suggested, why not talk to him and discuss it? :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Games kill relationships, seen it many times and it has happened to me once. My advice is to either get him to commit to a set number of hours a week or quit them altogether. If he refuses then you need to give him the elbow, it isn't a difficult choice for him to make unless he isn't really serious about your relationship in which case he will make excuses galore trying to hang on to his gaming obsession.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You're a bad bad girlfriend for talking behind his back and thinking about stuff like that. You should make him dinner, suck his willy and praise the ground beneath him. There's nothing wrong in gaming, and you should learn your place. Let him play as long as he wants and he MIGHT play with you a while, if he's not bored of you allready.

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
You're a bad bad girlfriend for talking behind his back and thinking about stuff like that. You should make him dinner, suck his willy and praise the ground beneath him. There's nothing wrong in gaming, and you should learn your place. Let him play as long as he wants and he MIGHT play with you a while, if he's not bored of you allready.

Hahahah quality ^^

Chronictank

FH is my second home
old.Tohtori said:
lol!

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I'd do the simple solution.

Delete half the windows folder when he isn't there, your average gamer really wouldn't know what's happened. ;)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Sharma said:

Delete half the windows folder when he isn't there, your average gamer really wouldn't know what's happened. ;)

and your assuming his girlfriend does?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sharma said:

Yeah, and after that, wonder where the f*ck half of your shoes, clothes and Il Divo cd's disappeared :)

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
by him a tube of tube... coz the only thing he'll be doing for the rest of his life is wanking and it can get pretty sore.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
DocWolfe said:
by him a tube of tube... coz the only thing he'll be doing for the rest of his life is wanking and it can get pretty sore.

All new Tube of Tube from Mattel! It's a tube filled with... you guesssed it, TUBE! Endless tube fun for all you tubelovers out there!

Buy one now, get another tube absolutely free! That's right folks! You get a tube of tube and an extra tube to go with your tube!

*grins*
*runs*

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
*calls the kiddie catcher out of chitty chitty bang bang and tells him to lure seel with his tempting kiddie candy and magical tunes*

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
but maybe, just maybe he´s tired of f*ckign relationships. But, thats just a stupid unreal thought :eek7:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
isnt it better he sits at home an play computer games then going out everynight
with he's friends ? then they maybe get drunk an meet some girls an before you know it your single again!

Gamah

Banned
olo if he puts gaming over being with his bitch then he needs to get a fucking clue.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Must admit that over-excessive gaming played a part with me and ex-wife breaking up last year, mainly cos we fucking hated each other too I guess ;)

It was all too easy to think sod it and retire to spare bedroom to imerse myself in DoaC for hours instead of talking to her...but as suggested by Bugz if you two wanna make it work then have a chat about it really and come to some compromise.

At the moment I don't play and the relationship with my current g/f is miles better, altho I do miss the game from time to time.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
A loyal girlfriend would try and help their boyfriends through it... Though, if the person can't make the first step to come off, they need a clue.

poor_girlfriend

Fledgling Freddie
old.tohtori

and u bumpkin have to learn how u suppose to talk with a woman !!!!!!

Overdriven:
i already did that ...

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
poor_girlfriend said:
old.tohtori

Overdriven:
i already did that ...

Take out the plug to his router/modem (little box with alot of lights!) then hide it =D Works!

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I fail to see the intense seriousness of this thread mrs.poor gf.

Sorry :(

Tombha

Fledgling Freddie
ask yourself this question poor_girlfriend.. do you really deserve such a man? i think that you will find that the answer is most likely "no" since you cannot get past his hobby of playing a video game .. count yourself lucky, you get to sit there QUIETLY while he plays and isnt it better that he is inside playing a innocent little video game then being out and cheating on you?

i think you will find that you really are a poor_girlfriend because of this.. and you should practice your feminine tasks and qualitys. qualitys as:

sitting still
talking only when talked
being topless at most times if you have the boobs for it
making the food
pleasure him while he rebuffs
bring him the m*therf*ckin beer bihatch..

liloe

It's my birthday today!
poor_girlfriend said:
old.tohtori

Well, you don't seem so good on the irony and creative forumnames part, so maybe you could ask your BF about an exchange program. He teaches you those 2 and therefore you let him play :p

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Maybe you should starting playing the game aswell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom