OMG Hibs took a keep!

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
bet it was becuz of the mass ban of the Albion radar user :D :flame: :flame: :)

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs have taken a keep before; just after New Frontiers was released and later on as well.

Someone must have told the hibs that 1.71 had been released and that the power relic was there :p

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
well done tbh.. albs must suck arse if they couldnt hold back hibs with their numbers xdd - :wanker:

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
Nah we were busy entertaining the mid zerg near Eras :twak:

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Hehe Zerg :)

Atm alb's r enough on server to givf mid AND hib equal numbers and have a few to spare :drink:

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Just out of curiosity: what time did hibs take Beno?

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
you missed the part where they were trying to take keeps at 4am this morning along with the mids.... /sigh yes yes 24/7 game and all that.. expect an Alarm clock RR soon then tbh... got bored tbh this morning breaking my Stone farming in PoC to go kill hibs..

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
Bistrup666 said:

For a solo scout (omg he said solo :eek2: ) 4fg of mids does constitute a zerg ;)

Was an interesting sight though :)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
go hibbehs!

(now ofcourse you lads know that albion 's revenge will be swift smooth and very :flame: :flame: HARD:flame: :flame: (^_^)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
We have taken plenty of keeps, we dont need to outnumber the enemy by 3 to do it either, i think it started when 100 albs tried to take crau and scath, was very funny to see you fail. Face it, your days of "wtfpwning" with your larger forces are coming to an end, you dont have the leadership or the organisation to be that efffective, come 1.71 you will lose your relics too.
There are a few competant leaders around in hib now, people are at last willing to take charge and are learning to play together and follow orders. Albion have left it to late to get the last power relic, you should have done it the first few weeks of NF which really hit us hard, we are back on our feet now and as we show, we dont need 3 power relics or GP, tell me albs, which class/spec/RA are you going to blame now for your losing? Or maybe its the radar, I havent actually noticed anyone having taken a break over christmas, however, the alb numbers seem to have dropped quite a lot...

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
the alb numbers seem to have dropped quite a lot...

Apart from the first 2 weeks of NF when everything was new and shiny Albs haven't had all that many in RvR.

Was 268 lvl 50 online yesterday evening. Attempts to muster numbers for tower retakes produced <80, which is par for the course atm.

I know you guys want to believe that we have 200 in RvR still but it simply ain't true. After 1.71 when the serious attacks start we will see if we can hit 250 again for you.

Funkybunny

Banned
most lvl50s in alb is still in ac doing their lvl50+scoutleech thingy :)

naah was cute to see hibs taken that keep.. it got ya df... wich means i can go greykill again soon :) :worthy:

bjorne

Fledgling Freddie
/who all in midgard last night was 350 or so.. and we were just about 50 mids in alb towertakes at most. got outnumbered by atleast the double amount in the end. The lag was insane and so was the ae...

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Think it was 4:30am gmt when Beno fell, we created a Cg and there was 9 of us iirc, hib managed multiple large green trees on the warmap.

Nice to see tbh, i enjoyed it.

Loosey

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
We have taken plenty of keeps, we dont need to outnumber the enemy by 3 to do it either, i think it started when 100 albs tried to take crau and scath, was very funny to see you fail. Face it, your days of "wtfpwning" with your larger forces are coming to an end, you dont have the leadership or the organisation to be that efffective, come 1.71 you will lose your relics too.
There are a few competant leaders around in hib now, people are at last willing to take charge and are learning to play together and follow orders. Albion have left it to late to get the last power relic, you should have done it the first few weeks of NF which really hit us hard, we are back on our feet now and as we show, we dont need 3 power relics or GP, tell me albs, which class/spec/RA are you going to blame now for your losing? Or maybe its the radar, I havent actually noticed anyone having taken a break over christmas, however, the alb numbers seem to have dropped quite a lot...

yeah but didnt you quit quoting Albion killed this game and we zerg zerg to victory all the time?
so what changed your tune? does taking keeps at 4am suddenly make it fun for you? /dismiss.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
we dont need to outnumber the enemy by 3 to do it either,

Think you'll find that taking a keep at 4.30am you probably will outnumber the enemy by 3 to 1 ;)

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
Think you'll find that taking a keep at 4.30am you probably will outnumber the enemy by 3 to 1 ;)

They did, when beno 3 dropped first time there were 4fg, 9 of us in the cg :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Let me get this straight mr oh i quit-no i never-yes i did-no i never. Hibs manage to put together a nice high rr group for the first time in 2 months, add a couple more fg of hibs. U take a tower at beno, thx in part to most of the albs defending against the mid zerg, and you farm albs for a bit, ending with you taking beno at stupid o clock, and Suddenly, you hibs now rule the server

WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON?????????

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Bistrup666 said:

Atm alb's r enough on server to givf mid AND hib equal numbers and have a few to spare :drink:
Few? Yesterday after failed Beno take we were booted out of Beno3, nearly simultaniously out of Beno4 while albs held off mids around eras and launched somewhat of an attack on Crau, later to be followed by Scath (1fg though). Amazing it all fits into one sentence imagining how many albs there must have been :D

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:

lol last week virtually all hibs were whining at how much of a shitty time they are having on excal. there low numbers. lack of organisation . lack of leadership etc etc etc.......

now they take a keep. albs suck again . and hibs PWN PWN everything they meet .. lmao

Marc

FH is my second home
Asq said:
Few? Yesterday after failed Beno take we were booted out of Beno3, nearly simultaniously out of Beno4 while albs held off mids around eras and launched somewhat of an attack on Crau, later to be followed by Scath (1fg though). Amazing it all fits into one sentence imagining how many albs there must have been :D

we didnt try and take scath lol. We just nuked the doors to get hibs out and kudos to the 2 fgs of low RR/<lvl 50s that came to our scath tower. And sorry to the 2 low levels that were trying to xp, Eggy was too smite happy :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom