OMG Hibs took a keep!

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Loosey said:
yeah but didnt you quit quoting Albion killed this game and we zerg zerg to victory all the time?
so what changed your tune? does taking keeps at 4am suddenly make it fun for you? /dismiss.

After finishing the boredom that is pve the beno wall being left at 9% was way to tempting to leave, if you don't want keeps taken at stupid times maybe repair them next time?

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Let me get this straight mr oh i quit-no i never-yes i did-no i never. Hibs manage to put together a nice high rr group for the first time in 2 months, add a couple more fg of hibs. U take a tower at beno, thx in part to most of the albs defending against the mid zerg, and you farm albs for a bit, ending with you taking beno at stupid o clock, and Suddenly, you hibs now rule the server

WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON?????????
And you have been nothing but a RP cow for the last 3year and now you think albs are TEH ROXXOR cause they had the upperhand since NF?

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
well im pretty sure Raven can sort you out with some.

Aye, probably the poppers he rubs on his nipples whilst he pulls his puddin looking at his total rps

Marc

FH is my second home
nakkiel said:
Aye, probably the poppers he rubs on his nipples whilst he pulls his puddin looking at his total rps

rofl

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
we didnt try and take scath lol. We just nuked the doors to get hibs out and kudos to the 2 fgs of low RR/<lvl 50s that came to our scath tower. And sorry to the 2 low levels that were trying to xp, Eggy was too smite happy :twak:

Detail detail... you did some nice fly-bys in front of scath anyway. Nice ambushing though, let hibs pass and then jump out of the bushes left of keep almost yelling surprise!!! before killing those 2 groups... within a minute or 3 ? :)

Marc said:
well im pretty sure Raven can sort you out with some.
I;m Dutch... can take care of my own ^^

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Asq said:
Detail detail... you did some nice fly-bys in front of scath anyway. Nice ambushing though, let hibs pass and then jump out of the bushes left of keep almost yelling surprise!!! before killing those 2 groups... within a minute or 3 ? :)

Well we spent most of our time getting Ashy (too drunk to smite) off a war ram!

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Raven said:
We have taken plenty of keeps, we dont need to outnumber the enemy by 3 to do it either, i think it started when 100 albs tried to take crau and scath, was very funny to see you fail. Face it, your days of "wtfpwning" with your larger forces are coming to an end, you dont have the leadership or the organisation to be that efffective, come 1.71 you will lose your relics too.
There are a few competant leaders around in hib now, people are at last willing to take charge and are learning to play together and follow orders. Albion have left it to late to get the last power relic, you should have done it the first few weeks of NF which really hit us hard, we are back on our feet now and as we show, we dont need 3 power relics or GP, tell me albs, which class/spec/RA are you going to blame now for your losing? Or maybe its the radar, I havent actually noticed anyone having taken a break over christmas, however, the alb numbers seem to have dropped quite a lot...
LOL at this arrogant bullshit

All Vengeance do these days is take towers/keeps at 4-6AM

Yes, i bet you make your realm proud.

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Methos said:
LOL at this arrogant bullshit

All Vengeance do these days is take towers/keeps at 4-6AM

Yes, i bet you make your realm proud.

servers doesnt shut down cuz u go to bed, idiot. go cry somewhere else :wanker: :kissit:

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
Raven is Hibs answer to Glottis...

On second thoughts, nah, that would be insulting to Glottis.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Zeratuhl said:
servers doesnt shut down cuz u go to bed, idiot. go cry somewhere else :wanker: :kissit:

funnily enough when albs took mids str relic after a 8-9 hour siege you would have thought they did with the amount of middy whines :m00:

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Zeratuhl said:
Not crying, responding to Raven's Shaka Zulu attitude.

Btw: with such replies you have issues man.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Wabbit said:
Hospital, 50 Cleric

Olol, I remember that one from waaaay back. Grey con cleric trying to smite a friend's skald to death instead of healing the poor bugger he was bashing.
Priceless :)

TappiTheFriar

Fledgling Freddie
Question for hibbies and middies: Does the second door of the keep bug to you ever? We have screwed up nice keeptakes recently becouse you cant use ram to door, you only get message "you cant see the ram". Its very annoying and makes keeptakes allmost impossible with smaller force. from the 5 times i have seen bugged second door. 3 times of these we could fix it by driving ram back and forth until it worked. God dammit I hope these keep things get fixed.

I dont wanna lead keeptakes if the second door cant be opened with ram. We were with about 4 fg in Bolg and didnt get the ram in second door. We would have gotten the keep but no... fecking door. So all suicided and went to prevent the attack in albion. That was very funny but a bit frustrating.

And keeptaking in NF has become easier since ppl have learned tricks and siegegraft using. Keeptakes can be done in smaller forces with some coordinator and listeners. Grz for hibs taking a keep and good if you have coordinators. Atleast you attack albion MUCH MUCH more than ever before and same with mids. Keep it coming we love it :cheers:

And as for your precious power relic. There hasnt been any plans of taking it. It was a gift for you to keep. No planned tryes were made as long as i know. So I hope you stop bitching us about NOT taking ur precious relic ;) its somehow feels annnoying.

--
Tappi the friar 50
Starzinger theurgist 50
--

Funkybunny

Banned
tookha said:
You all have issues.
ok ok... you cought me.. my mom never loved me ! i swear its true! *falls down on couch screeming and crying! and i never got icecream when i was younger either! all we got to eat was roots and straws!

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
You forgot your mom's Abba lullabys every single night :(

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
We have taken plenty of keeps, we dont need to outnumber the enemy by 3 to do it either, i think it started when 100 albs tried to take crau and scath, was very funny to see you fail. Face it, your days of "wtfpwning" with your larger forces are coming to an end, you dont have the leadership or the organisation to be that efffective, come 1.71 you will lose your relics too.
There are a few competant leaders around in hib now, people are at last willing to take charge and are learning to play together and follow orders. Albion have left it to late to get the last power relic, you should have done it the first few weeks of NF which really hit us hard, we are back on our feet now and as we show, we dont need 3 power relics or GP, tell me albs, which class/spec/RA are you going to blame now for your losing? Or maybe its the radar, I havent actually noticed anyone having taken a break over christmas, however, the alb numbers seem to have dropped quite a lot...

You took it what, 4-5 am in the morning? By that time we had taken 2 str relics, 3 mid keeps and were laugh spamming their dead bodies :sex:

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
Methos said:
Not crying, responding to Raven's Shaka Zulu attitude.

Btw: with such replies you have issues man.

ignore

He's just pissed he's getting pwned by rr1-2 albs 24/7 :/

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Skilgannon said:
Raven is Hibs answer to Glottis...

On second thoughts, nah, that would be insulting to Glottis.

And you are what? Gods little mistake ;) ?

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Angara said:
And you are what? Gods little mistake ;) ?

I did not know Vengeance could still even muster a fgh. Very impressive, I thought most where banned (sorry, on skiing holiday) in your guild.
But to come here and cyberwank over taking a keep at 4 am on a workday even, is quite sad.
Regards, Glottis :m00:

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
nakkiel said:
your daddy. known to the rest of the people in your street as the milkman

lol, funny :)
But i cant remember i was talking to you.

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
I did not know Vengeance could still even muster a fgh. Very impressive, I thought most where banned (sorry, on skiing holiday) in your guild.
But to come here and cyberwank over taking a keep at 4 am on a workday even, is quite sad.

My comment wasnt ment for you, we all know you are Gods _BIG_ mistake.

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Glottis said:

bank holiday in england

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Well we spent most of our time getting Ashy (too drunk to smite) off a war ram!
Aye, I stumbled over some mptied bottles which almost gav away my location under the ***cough***misletoe***cough***

Calo

Part of the furniture
Glottis said:

mmm
I didnt see u online so ur banned for radar to !!!!

yep i want 10 movies, 260 ss's or we can be 100% sure u cheated!

cheater!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom