OMG Hibs took a keep!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
mmm
I didnt see u online so ur banned for radar to !!!!

yep i want 10 movies, 260 ss's or we can be 100% sure u cheated!

cheater!

he was online today, tried to leech but i found him in time. guess what, he used shield trip and ran like a dog

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
TappiTheFriar said:
Question for hibbies and middies: Does the second door of the keep bug to you ever? We have screwed up nice keeptakes recently becouse you cant use ram to door, you only get message "you cant see the ram". Its very annoying and makes keeptakes allmost impossible with smaller force. from the 5 times i have seen bugged second door. 3 times of these we could fix it by driving ram back and forth until it worked. God dammit I hope these keep things get fixed.

I dont wanna lead keeptakes if the second door cant be opened with ram. We were with about 4 fg in Bolg and didnt get the ram in second door. We would have gotten the keep but no... fecking door. So all suicided and went to prevent the attack in albion. That was very funny but a bit frustrating.

And keeptaking in NF has become easier since ppl have learned tricks and siegegraft using. Keeptakes can be done in smaller forces with some coordinator and listeners. Grz for hibs taking a keep and good if you have coordinators. Atleast you attack albion MUCH MUCH more than ever before and same with mids. Keep it coming we love it :cheers:

And as for your precious power relic. There hasnt been any plans of taking it. It was a gift for you to keep. No planned tryes were made as long as i know. So I hope you stop bitching us about NOT taking ur precious relic ;) its somehow feels annnoying.

--
Tappi the friar 50
Starzinger theurgist 50
--

Dun Behnn had the Door Bug. Annoying if you try to retake it. ^^

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
tookha said:
Olol, I remember that one from waaaay back. Grey con cleric trying to smite a friend's skald to death instead of healing the poor bugger he was bashing.
Priceless :)

he's in HG, I'd have booted him if he'd acted any other way.

Tribone

Fledgling Freddie
such whine. Vgn are back face it and seemin as most of us play night time tis a good thing cuz dont have to put up with the rr1 wiz/sorc zergs which are boring. Tbh everyone rolled scout or caster in alb have not seen any other armsman but Kagato in a long time.

Such Fotm realm

Emailed FH to warn them about the super whine which is gonna come from alb in 1.71. i have my laugh macros ready.
Seems Mythic re-rolled Banshee/Vampiir

Oh dear

Tribone

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and THUNDERCATS HOOOOOO

Tribone = Panthro
Popov = Liono
Brack = Tigra
Fuling = Cheetara
Ravenbourne = WillyKit (pwnage sack of tricks)
No matter what happens u cant escape the power of omens or the thunder cats tbh so run away

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
who cares what time they took keep, hibs can do whatever they want aslong as they come and play imo^^

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg[LOD] said:
lol last week virtually all hibs were whining at how much of a shitty time they are having on excal. there low numbers. lack of organisation . lack of leadership etc etc etc.......

now they take a keep. albs suck again . and hibs PWN PWN everything they meet .. lmao

Who started this thread?

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
he was online today, tried to leech but i found him in time. guess what, he used shield trip and ran like a dog

My scout is rr1 and does not yet have shieldtrip.
If you found Christel, I do not play that account anymore.
Poor scout does not even have toa gear (or ml's) I think.
Regards, Glottis

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Tribone said:
Such Fotm realm

of course hibernia is brimming over with champions and heros in NF... it's not just hundreds of rangers and casters camping in towers ;)

that's NF, nothing to do with the realm.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
My scout is rr1 and does not yet have shieldtrip.
If you found Christel, I do not play that account anymore.
Poor scout does not even have toa gear (or ml's) I think.
Regards, Glottis

yeah found christel, also later that day he used shieldtrip and tried to melee me, but couldn't because of the disarm. smart guy!

Tribone

Fledgling Freddie
tbh none of them champs are any good atm and i havnt seen many more heroes.

Such fotm realm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom