omg ALBS!!!!

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Teh FnoRd said:
I don't think I become a different person on forums, but maybe I do. I can't answer that question objectivly tbh.
What I do know is that many of my RL mates, who are nice standup guys, become monsters and/or retards as soon as they interact in one way or the other over the internet, as they feel a certain anonymity with the internet. (I might be wrong, they might be silly sodds in real life aswell, it might be the end of the world.) ^^
I don't belive you can tell anything about anyone from what you read on a forum. It's all these assumptions that gets me. Read somewhere "Only the ignorant asumes". That's why I think it's hilarious. :)
And yes I giggled in real life, making my co-workers wonder about my sanity. ;)
Your are entitled to your opinion, but I like others beleive that if you say something or do something IRL or on the forums etc you should be accountable for those actions. The moderators presumably feel the same way based on the forum rules re:personal insults etc etc

I had a laugh IRL when you reffered to the "Only the ignorant assume" I can therefore only summise that the person that thought that little beauty was a god or summat, or was it a real person "assuming" he knew what he was talking about?? ahh the paradox...

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
wittor said:
now before SBs got nerfed guess what? they did just the same thing , if you runned out of apk then u got jumped by 5+ etc and the road from apk > amg was full of SBs. then SBs got nerfed and every SB fucked off / rerolled or moved to a other server (only a few sbs keeped playing like Jox , Ztyx , Rayne sometimes to , Nalistah and Jaond dunno about the rest but those I can remember) then after 1 month mpk was 24/7 camped by alb stealthers and u had to wait for a long time to get a fight cus those albs were camping infront of me / mpk. then Pain came :D and they "cleaned" mpk / mmg area often. then ToA arrived and all the SBs came back cus they can get again "good" dmg and stuff and they stand at mmg zerging with the hunters so brave SBs :eek:
but anyway there are not that many Infils out anymore ( there are more scouts then Infils out )

about that TS thingy , well every time that I was camping at mpk I got TS'ed while mids came with a fg etc so get used to it...
you will die by a fg/zerg more often cus some other stealther uncovered u infront of it, maybe u are just having a fight with some other stealther and a fg just comes "while u are having that good fight" and kills u. well that happend tons of times with me and with others from every realm aswell but get used to it cus that's the life of a stealther , I can't count the times that I runned to mmg/mpk just to get zerged by some sbs or a fg
but only in ur eyes its alb stealthers that zerg? yes they zerg but watch ur own realm.. cus if u want I can also give u xx amount of screenshots from mid stealthers who are running with 5+ if u want that
anyway it will be alway's like this and yes its annoying but if u can't handle it then don't play a stealther;)

ive played SB just as long or longer than you have played your inf wittor, you don't have to explain to me how it's allways been cos i've allways been there experiense it for myself.
as i mentioned i am also quite aware of that SB/Hunters camp atk area heavily and sometimes im one of them too altho i tire fast of it.
but the main problem is that stealthers only move between atk-->amg-->mmg-->mtk area and with the amount of mid/alb stealthers in such a small area it will get crowded and if u count in all the other non stealth groups that roam the same small area i would say thats our main problem.
2 bottlenecks suitable for stealth lockdown in that small area is just too much.
hope NF will give us a bigger playground, or at least that it's suitable for better usage of the ground given, emain is more than big enough except no one ever goes to certain areas and everyone cramp up in the areas mentioned above.

ps. Blow, nice fight when i finally got you solo... i'd expected you where tougher than that at rr5+ tho :)

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
ive played SB just as long or longer than you have played your inf wittor, you don't have to explain to me how it's allways been cos i've allways been there experiense it for myself.

tbh i only saw ur name after toa but anyway if u know it why do u fucking whine when u get zerged and stuff ... like i said before just play the damn game and if u can't handle it then don't play a stealther :eek:

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
wittor said:
tbh i only saw ur name after toa but anyway if u know it why do u fucking whine when u get zerged and stuff ... like i said before just play the damn game and if u can't handle it then don't play a stealther :eek:

i got 1 mill rp's proving i can handle it, first 550k unbuffed and last 500k after toa released so that may be why you've only noticed me recently.
the thing is that i really care about where we are going with this game cos it's the players that set the standards about how the rest has to play the game.

if one maximum opted group is running around emain killing everything then the rest has to try optimising their standards (group setups, rr's and ml's) to match them and then the wheel is rolling.
same goes for stealth groups, if alb standards is getting to 2 minstrels 4 infs and 2 scouts in each group then mids have to counter that with 4 sb's and 4 hunters in each group, then the albs think they need 2 FG's of stealthers to handle the FG of mids and the wheel is rolling.
if no one stops then it wont come to an end by itself.
but i guess that was too hard for your ignorant attitude to understand Wittor.
i pity you for being such a stuck up bitch ^^

Event

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodaxe do you actually get angry irl as you hammer this stuff out on your worn down keyboard?

Get some introspection m8 and realise its a game ffs.

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm - whatever next?

Whining and ranting from the realm that invented stealthzerging and uberl33t fotm powergaming groups.

Such stlong irony....

Kriv0

Fledgling Freddie
I zerg nananaaa. I add nanananaaa. I kill greys nananananaaaaaaa. I'm an alb nananananaaaa. Albs do it all the time nanananaaa. I did it when I was a Mid nananananaaa and my fellow midgardians did it when I was in mid nanananaa and when I was in Mid the Albs did it to me nanananaaa.

Hibs don't kill no one so I can't say if they zerg or not

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
Your are entitled to your opinion, but I like others beleive that if you say something or do something IRL or on the forums etc you should be accountable for those actions. The moderators presumably feel the same way based on the forum rules re:personal insults etc etc
Ofc I to belive that I and everybody else should be accountable for their actions IRL or on forums or whatever, but as I said, I know quite a few people that think that the internet brings them some kind of "imunity" so they can say/do whatever and not have any real concecuences to deal with.
Let's face it, how much would a ban from FH bother you really? ;)
Tay said:
I had a laugh IRL when you reffered to the "Only the ignorant assume" I can therefore only summise that the person that thought that little beauty was a god or summat, or was it a real person "assuming" he knew what he was talking about?? ahh the paradox...
It's a nice one isn't it? That's why it make me giggle on various occations when I see and read stuff that reminds me of it. :D
And I'm not trying to say that I never assume this and whatsnot about whoever. Nobody is perfect, and I'm not even close... ^^

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Event said:
Bloodaxe do you actually get angry irl as you hammer this stuff out on your worn down keyboard?

Get some introspection m8 and realise its a game ffs.

nope not mad, but i never say no to a good argue.
i know it's a game, that's why i react when ppl is destroying it instead of playing it.
too bad there's so many powergamers afraid of typing /release once in a while so they need dozens of buds around to make sure it never happens.
should almost think they believe they actually lost something important like dignity for dying in a game, but infact they end up without dignity at all by making sure they allways outnumber instead.
but then again, it's quite satisfying ganking down one of the zergers while his friends hammer on me :)

thank you purge ^^

Merchant-01

Fledgling Freddie
I have to admit, this is sheer hypocricy considering the almighty mid stealthzerg there's been lately. There's only one or two of you that run solo it seems, and there's been a mass of 5 person plus stealth zergs. Every time I pop one of you bastards 2 or 3 more take a bite out of me.

Pot, kettle, black imo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom