omg ALBS!!!!

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Haldar said:
seems that u are only one who insists that i killed greys in DF. hardly "infamous", heh

total bs. when did i lied?
--------------
...DF...Oxota PK teaching me how to fight as SB...no buffs...smite clerics with pbaemezz-step back-stun-dd for 423-dd for 423-dd for 423 combo.....purge or IP to survive...5 hours survive-in-enemy-DF marathon with over 70 albs/hibs killed....evul kiting of tanks....4 axes with dot in inv to ensure successful beating of oj drinkers who see thru stealth....my 1st so-called SC set which was made in sc program, consisted entirely from drops and had 24% thrust resist for infis to stumble upon....and ofc greys! killing them by fgs to left and right...and protecting Mid greys from enemy stealthers....

/em wipes nostalgic tear

Clerics were already nerfed with the DF patch

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Vasconcelos said:
Clerics were already nerfed with the DF patch

wrong.

DF was introduced in 1.49
RAs - in 1.50
And this

"The Cleric Smite line was re-tuned to bring this specific class/skill combination into line with other healers. The primary change was a reduction to the direct damage spells (single target and AE), which were doing the equivalent damage to a nuker direct damage spells. This was inappropriate due to offensive and defensive melee capabilities of the Cleric. The Heavenly Strike line (AE DD) now has had its radius increased to 350 at all levels, however. "

is an excerpt (sp?) from 1.51.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Calo said:
oke lets get this fucking addicted kid out to play

i was just taking the piss out of u(which succeeded 100%) as i dont know hroft lol

oh yea i lack social skills on a gaming forum.. may i ask a question? how does it feel to be smart? i really dont know :D
Lol, how wrong you are, but as usual you fail you use one miniscule brain cell. People often use the old "I was just joking o takingthe piss" to cover up the fact in reality they are morons and cant actually comprehend what has been said. Try again, youre failing miserably at the moment.

You know what I beleive you are telling the truth this time.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Haldar said:
seems that u are only one who insists that i killed greys in DF. hardly "infamous", heh

total bs. when did i lied?
--------------
...DF...Oxota PK teaching me how to fight as SB...no buffs...smite clerics with pbaemezz-step back-stun-dd for 423-dd for 423-dd for 423 combo.....purge or IP to survive...5 hours survive-in-enemy-DF marathon with over 70 albs/hibs killed....evul kiting of tanks....4 axes with dot in inv to ensure successful beating of oj drinkers who see thru stealth....my 1st so-called SC set which was made in sc program, consisted entirely from drops and had 24% thrust resist for infis to stumble upon....and ofc greys! killing them by fgs to left and right...and protecting Mid greys from enemy stealthers....

/em wipes nostalgic tear
/clap the all midgardian hero...

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
/clap the all midgardian hero...

/bow

now.

1) u didnt answer who are u.
2) u didnt name where i "lied".
3) u didnt care to do a little research about my RR, preferred to simply flame with makeup instead.
4) same goes with greykilling. 'tis obvious that u are only one who is concerned with it. did i viciously expkilled u back then? :fluffle:

thus i assume that u are just another nameless forum troll (or, in russian, pizdobol), whose place is in ignore list.

/dismiss

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
gwal said:
so its ok for you to outnumber soloers 3:1, but its not ok to outnumber your trio 3:1 ?
if they are in fact always zerging u to the point where u feel the need to whine on FH about it, then why do u split up ?
and Im sure ur guildies can explain to you about zerging, seeing how fellowship of midgaard are well renown for being outnumbered and outzerged..........

that's not what i said either.
but what i am saying is this: when the minstrels feel so lonely they need to group up with seven other stealthers why the hell not go with the regular groups instead of stealth camping up 10+ at mmg.
i know we're all RP horny and all, but there's no way in hell "that uber fight" that we all dream of is gonna happen when some ppl are so afraid of dying that they need to outnumber every target 3 to 1 or more.

i never said that zerging aint allowed and im not able to deny anyone that, but the reason i posted was simply trying to reach thru to certain ppl so maybe there could be some funny fights around again.
that being said, i now understand that it was wishfull thinking, considering all the morons that have posted in this thread just proves that no one really cares about fun, just RP and only RP to replace their incredibly small RL balls with big e-dicks with their big fat rr10+ character.

but albs got one thing right, zerging is more fun for everyone on the zerging side, cos im quite sure zerging around is funnier than standing at the portal keep yelling for group hour after hour.
but this might come as a newsflash for you guys, stealthers doesent really need FG's to sneak around and you dont have to wait at TK LFG cos you can just stealth and run to the fun ^^

to round off, personally i like the feeling of bringing in 30k RP's solo alot more than cashing in 30k zerging.
when soloing you kinda get that "omg i rock" feeling even tho you've done this shit 1000 times before, when you don't get that feeling anymore it's time to turn off daoc and find something better to do imo.
some ppl doesent play cos it's so dam fun anymore, but simply becos they wanna brag about ingame and on forums with their big fat rr10+ toon becos they got nothing better to do since they lost most of their real life somwhere on rr8+ probably.

have fun, i know i will.

val

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Framfall said:
Well I hardly knew who you where, except a Pin copy in mid doing your little research knowitall game mechanics surveys.

Now after ToA I have seen you in emain. full of arties and stuff.

you aint someone of big importanse yourself so stfu pls ^^

ps. never heard of ya

Calo

Part of the furniture
Tay said:
Lol, how wrong you are, but as usual you fail you use one miniscule brain cell. People often use the old "I was just joking o takingthe piss" to cover up the fact in reality they are morons and cant actually comprehend what has been said. Try again, youre failing miserably at the moment.

You know what I beleive you are telling the truth this time.

maybe its better that u use your "one miniscule brain cell" so u can actually know that this is a forum, this is not serious... Ppl do post shit here for fun

about the rest i dont give a fuck as the funny part is, i dont care, but u do :m00:

see ya at the next reply!

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
How can it be ironic idiot? I never said I didnt do either, therefore I am left to ponder the fact: 1. Youre an idiot 2. You lack observational and social skills.
I always find it hilarious when someone makes remarks on someone else's real life based on something written on a forum. :m00:
And before you start proofreading all my post, I might have done it myself, but then I like to have a good laugh at myself. ;)

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
dont like it? Tough shit, happens to everyone posting on here isnt gonna make it better

Framfall

Banned
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
you aint someone of big importanse yourself so stfu pls ^^

ps. never heard of ya

Go ride your skiff in the fjords, Torskhandlare

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Haldar said:
/bow

now.

1) u didnt answer who are u.
2) u didnt name where i "lied".
3) u didnt care to do a little research about my RR, preferred to simply flame with makeup instead.
4) same goes with greykilling. 'tis obvious that u are only one who is concerned with it. did i viciously expkilled u back then? :fluffle:

thus i assume that u are just another nameless forum troll (or, in russian, pizdobol), whose place is in ignore list.

/dismiss
1. Does it make a difference?
2. You said you hadnt been in DF since blah blah 2003 - yet you were killed at RR6 or whatever this year.
3. I gave a spectrum of RR because I couldnt remember with any degree of certainty what level you were (I'm not in the habit of remembering all the people i kill). I was logging in with my infil when I saw your DS, I went to look for you, you were hovering near the stairs at the doorway to the ramp to mercs, I killed you there, this year, and you had considerable more than 400k RP's.
4. As for Grey killing I dont give a flying shit who does it, I do it myself, I took exception to the fact you were whining about a "challenge" yet you seemed to have plenty of fun killing defenceless greys - Double standards was the phrase I was looking for.

Kill greys all you want, but dont come here whining about a challenge when you get arseraped by 5 infils when you yourself are guilty of exactly the same thing.

XP killed me? lol, you have never killed me full stop, or even come close to it for that matter.

As for nameless trolls in a forum, is it just me that sees the funny side to that Haldar? You might wanna read that line several times.

AtomicBattleHamster

Fledgling Freddie
Haldar said:
--------------
...DF...Oxota PK teaching me how to fight as SB...no buffs...smite clerics with pbaemezz-step back-stun-dd for 423-dd for 423-dd for 423 combo.....purge or IP to survive...5 hours survive-in-enemy-DF marathon with over 70 albs/hibs killed....evul kiting of tanks....4 axes with dot in inv to ensure successful beating of oj drinkers who see thru stealth....my 1st so-called SC set which was made in sc program, consisted entirely from drops and had 24% thrust resist for infis to stumble upon....and ofc greys! killing them by fgs to left and right...protecting Mid greys from enemy stealthers....and not forgetting Double Frost, Double Frost Double Frost

/em wipes nostalgic tear

Fixt!!!!! (in bold)

/wipes a tear also, though a tear of joy that the proverbial shoe is now on the other foot*

*NB. This reply is not a personal attack, nor meant to be inflammatory, just a little Tom Foolery-banter-type-thing-honest-guv.

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
that's not what i said either.
but what i am saying is this: when the minstrels feel so lonely they need to group up with seven other stealthers why the hell not go with the regular groups instead of stealth camping up 10+ at mmg.
i know we're all RP horny and all, but there's no way in hell "that uber fight" that we all dream of is gonna happen when some ppl are so afraid of dying that they need to outnumber every target 3 to 1 or more.

i never said that zerging aint allowed and im not able to deny anyone that, but the reason i posted was simply trying to reach thru to certain ppl so maybe there could be some funny fights around again.
that being said, i now understand that it was wishfull thinking, considering all the morons that have posted in this thread just proves that no one really cares about fun, just RP and only RP to replace their incredibly small RL balls with big e-dicks with their big fat rr10+ character.

but albs got one thing right, zerging is more fun for everyone on the zerging side, cos im quite sure zerging around is funnier than standing at the portal keep yelling for group hour after hour.
but this might come as a newsflash for you guys, stealthers doesent really need FG's to sneak around and you dont have to wait at TK LFG cos you can just stealth and run to the fun ^^

to round off, personally i like the feeling of bringing in 30k RP's solo alot more than cashing in 30k zerging.
when soloing you kinda get that "omg i rock" feeling even tho you've done this shit 1000 times before, when you don't get that feeling anymore it's time to turn off daoc and find something better to do imo.
some ppl doesent play cos it's so dam fun anymore, but simply becos they wanna brag about ingame and on forums with their big fat rr10+ toon becos they got nothing better to do since they lost most of their real life somwhere on rr8+ probably.

have fun, i know i will.

val

yet.. in the end.. ur the whining hypocrit, and were the ones having fun

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
MAN SPENDS 2 DAYS PLING ASSASIN: FINDS STEALTHZERGIN IS SHITE SHOCKER!

:worthy:

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
gwal said:
yet.. in the end.. ur the whining hypocrit, and were the ones having fun

your obviously too dumb for your own good, i wonder how i can put down words so even you can comprehend....

ah jeez u remind me of my retarded neighbour ^^

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Teh FnoRd said:
I always find it hilarious when someone makes remarks on someone else's real life based on something written on a forum. :m00:
And before you start proofreading all my post, I might have done it myself, but then I like to have a good laugh at myself. ;)
Do you become a differant person on a forum? I dont. Did you find my post hilarious in RL? or in Forum life?

I try to tell it like it is, as I see it...Forums are real life you should act here as you do away from them. You dont become a differant person when you come here.

Based on that I feel perfectly comfortable slagging somebody off for something they post here, assuming its total bollocks of course. Opinions are one thing facts are quite another.

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
Do you become a differant person on a forum? I dont. Did you find my post hilarious in RL? or in Forum life?

I try to tell it like it is, as I see it...Forums are real life you should act here as you do away from them. You dont become a differant person when you come here.

Based on that I feel perfectly comfortable slagging somebody off for something they post here, assuming its total bollocks of course. Opinions are one thing facts are quite another.
I don't think I become a different person on forums, but maybe I do. I can't answer that question objectivly tbh.
What I do know is that many of my RL mates, who are nice standup guys, become monsters and/or retards as soon as they interact in one way or the other over the internet, as they feel a certain anonymity with the internet. (I might be wrong, they might be silly sodds in real life aswell, it might be the end of the world.) ^^
I don't belive you can tell anything about anyone from what you read on a forum. It's all these assumptions that gets me. Read somewhere "Only the ignorant asumes". That's why I think it's hilarious. :)
And yes I giggled in real life, making my co-workers wonder about my sanity. ;)

Hasek

Fledgling Freddie
sshot188.jpg

Alb stealthers this evening.... :puke:

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
and you would know just everything about that Wittor huh? /dismiss

i don't whine particulary much, but sometimes "whine" is a little more than just whining, in this case I was right about it and someone provided a "busted" pic above.
"Blow and the gimp gang" was some of those i was reffering to, tho im not sure all of those in the pic where the same guys as i got tired of.
a zerg once in a while is refreshing, but i doubt you will find any of these guys daring anything in groups less than that anytime soon.

im also well aware of that hunters and SB's stalk ATK area pretty hard, but it's also common knowledge that on excal no one are able to or want to zerg like albs when they put their mind to it.
albs on excal are kinda like americans, the bigger the better and yes your zergs are big.

Blow & co are free to zerg all they want for all i care, nothing i can do to stop 'em and i don't really want to try either cos they usually don't bother me like the day i made this thread.
and the reason i made this thread was getting TS'ed 10 out of 15 runs before i reached mmg (was running stealthed down tk slope last 9 times)
and the other 5 i got TS'ed between mmg-amg wich made me pissed and with dam good reason too if u ask me.

that's why i meant that these amounts of scouts, minstrels and infils in the same area is infact destructive to the game for every non alb in the area and if we where able to spread more out it would be good for all parts as you (albs) wouldnt have to fight each other to get in a hit before the prey is dead to get your "well earned" 1 rp pr kill and we (mids and hibs) wouldnt have to fight 10 against 1 all the time.
this also apply to those mids that allways are zerging too tbh, tho i don't keep myself posted on who does and doesent in that departement.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a stealth zerg free daoc aint gonna happen, low rr's need to group up in groups of 2-4 to be able to handle a high rr opponent etc.
just try to avoid denying one realm the opportunity to enjoy their payed playtime on purpose, with that i mean for example sealing off mmg and have the place perma TS'ed for a period of time, that aint very sporty imo.
use some common sense while playing, it's usually inborn and your mothers hopefully tought us some manners of good behavior even towards those we don't like.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Val.

"I'm no saint and I dont expect anyone else to be what I'm not."

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
and you would know just everything about that Wittor huh? /dismiss

i don't whine particulary much, but sometimes "whine" is a little more than just whining, in this case I was right about it and someone provided a "busted" pic above.
"Blow and the gimp gang" was some of those i was reffering to, tho im not sure all of those in the pic where the same guys as i got tired of.
a zerg once in a while is refreshing, but i doubt you will find any of these guys daring anything in groups less than that anytime soon.

im also well aware of that hunters and SB's stalk ATK area pretty hard, but it's also common knowledge that on excal no one are able to or want to zerg like albs when they put their mind to it.
albs on excal are kinda like americans, the bigger the better and yes your zergs are big.

Blow & co are free to zerg all they want for all i care, nothing i can do to stop 'em and i don't really want to try either cos they usually don't bother me like the day i made this thread.
and the reason i made this thread was getting TS'ed 10 out of 15 runs before i reached mmg (was running stealthed down tk slope last 9 times)
and the other 5 i got TS'ed between mmg-amg wich made me pissed and with dam good reason too if u ask me.

that's why i meant that these amounts of scouts, minstrels and infils in the same area is infact destructive to the game for every non alb in the area and if we where able to spread more out it would be good for all parts as you (albs) wouldnt have to fight each other to get in a hit before the prey is dead to get your "well earned" 1 rp pr kill and we (mids and hibs) wouldnt have to fight 10 against 1 all the time.
this also apply to those mids that allways are zerging too tbh, tho i don't keep myself posted on who does and doesent in that departement.

a stealth zerg free daoc aint gonna happen, low rr's need to group up in groups of 2-4 to be able to handle a high rr opponent etc.
just try to avoid denying one realm the opportunity to enjoy their payed playtime on purpose, with that i mean for example sealing off mmg and have the place perma TS'ed for a period of time, that aint very sporty imo.
use some common sense while playing, it's usually inborn and your mothers hopefully tought us some manners of good behavior even towards those we don't like.

Val.

"I'm no saint and I dont expect anyone else to be what I'm not."

now before SBs got nerfed guess what? they did just the same thing , if you runned out of apk then u got jumped by 5+ etc and the road from apk > amg was full of SBs. then SBs got nerfed and every SB fucked off / rerolled or moved to a other server (only a few sbs keeped playing like Jox , Ztyx , Rayne sometimes to , Nalistah and Jaond dunno about the rest but those I can remember) then after 1 month mpk was 24/7 camped by alb stealthers and u had to wait for a long time to get a fight cus those albs were camping infront of me / mpk. then Pain came :D and they "cleaned" mpk / mmg area often. then ToA arrived and all the SBs came back cus they can get again "good" dmg and stuff and they stand at mmg zerging with the hunters so brave SBs :eek:
but anyway there are not that many Infils out anymore ( there are more scouts then Infils out )

about that TS thingy , well every time that I was camping at mpk I got TS'ed while mids came with a fg etc so get used to it...
you will die by a fg/zerg more often cus some other stealther uncovered u infront of it, maybe u are just having a fight with some other stealther and a fg just comes "while u are having that good fight" and kills u. well that happend tons of times with me and with others from every realm aswell but get used to it cus that's the life of a stealther , I can't count the times that I runned to mmg/mpk just to get zerged by some sbs or a fg
but only in ur eyes its alb stealthers that zerg? yes they zerg but watch ur own realm.. cus if u want I can also give u xx amount of screenshots from mid stealthers who are running with 5+ if u want that
anyway it will be alway's like this and yes its annoying but if u can't handle it then don't play a stealther;)

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:
outskilled QQ more.
lolololololol if you mean that by doing 5 vs 1 fights is skill, then yes albs have mucho skill lol.

and yes i know everybody zerg and so on and so on jada jada bla bla. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom