omg ALBS!!!!

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
that's what i call "ruining rvr for all on purpose" just becos you (albs) are too afraid to die and need several comrades helping you out so you dont have to release cos it so scary watching the "loading" picture.

lol tell Gimpster that ! he grapple me next to a SM because he was going down and still end up dieing because of DDs even tho he grappled me twice xD such a gimp

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
its funny when people tell other people that they dont know to do what the first people says

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
i just love these comments, and teh funny part is that they don't even know they are making complete arses out of themselves with trying to look like "fotm" posters :)

Mavl, you remind me of my retarded neighbour

QQ BEETCH

SOMEBODY GOT PWNED!!!

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Carrera said:
Not for students! :cheers:

Why is that? Do you really think it is cool or something just cause you're a student? Get a grip of the reality mate before it hits you in the head and you ain't waking up anymore. It's scary to read, hear the ignorance from students who think they got it all under control. Way to many students have ended up in the gutter before they have graduated just cause of that same ignorance. Think about that for a few minutes.

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
hehehe someone get owned while trying to solo, get used to it or just don't go emain, only people i met solo is Hroft and the rest of em just come with 4-5 people. :p

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
This was a 4 star whine till glottis got involved, 5 stars now, great whine, more please.

:drink:

Stallker

Fledgling Freddie
I seem to remember bout 4 days ago there were at least 10 mid stelathers on the corner near ATK, so dont Bullshit bout alb stealth zergers since you know all too well mids do it too

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
To the thread starter:
getafrickingclue4tehwin1!!11$!"$!"!%11113

Everybody has an I've been zerged by realm xyz story, what the heck makes you think you're so special and that it's only you and your realm?

Cliccz0r^

Fledgling Freddie
ok, now i've seen too much of this mindless stealth zerging you pussy's been up to lately.
Inf = #1 assassin class so why the do you feel the need of 4-7 buds backing you up where ever you go?
even high realm ranked alb stealth zergs guys?
i dont mean you allways have to solo, there is something called duo too.
do like we do, when one friend arrive we make duo, another one arrives ok a trio when the fourth arrive we split into two duo's.
we arent deliberatly going out trying to ruin for everyone when we go rvr like it seems to me are just what you are trying to do now.

no respect

Val

tell me where it says u should run solo / duo max as a stealther ?
and who are u to try and tell other ppl how to play there game ?

yes it is annoying to stumble into alot of stealthers, but what did u realy expect when u go emain mmg/amg, or for that sake hmg/amg odins.

basicly if ppl have fun running fg+ stealthers thers nothing u can do about it realy (other that port somewhere els), if solo is there thing, then fine.

ups back to work....

majik

Banned
judas said:
outskilled QQ more.

When albs outnumber their enemy its an "omfg fittslan zerg" when mids do it, its called "leet skillz m9s"

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
i just love these comments, and teh funny part is that they don't even know they are making complete arses out of themselves with trying to look like "fotm" posters :)

Mavl, you remind me of my retarded neighbour

I'll repeat again: QQ more.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
ok, now i've seen too much of this mindless stealth zerging you pussy's been up to lately.
Inf = #1 assassin class so why the do you feel the need of 4-7 buds backing you up where ever you go?
do like we do, when one friend arrive we make duo, another one arrives ok a trio when the fourth arrive we split into two duo's.
we arent deliberatly going out trying to ruin for everyone when we go rvr like it seems to me are just what you are trying to do now.

no respect

Val
OOoouu I know, maybe its to counteract the mindless str relic zergling SB's that cant play solo ?? Just a thought..

Its swings and roundabouts, all realms have stealth zergs at one time or another. I'm glad you speak for your entire realm when you utter those words of complete utter shite.

I remember being owned when I went solo in emain a while back, not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4 but 5 SB's attacked me.....I dont recall coming to FH's to write a cry post about it..

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Haldar said:
most albs do not have balls to go rvr w/o big group. they feel small, gimpy, weak and afraid like a babe in the dark forest when they are not feeling comrades' elbows near. guess that concept of challenge is just something unknown to them. realm mindset takes its toll? dunno. and dont care. /shrug
lol, says the DF lowbie killer...

That kinder blows your "challenge" theory out of the window, or perhaps makes you perfectly positioned to argue the case.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
lol, says the DF lowbie killer...

That kinder blows your "challenge" theory out of the window, or perhaps makes you perfectly positioned to argue the case.

hahaha.

i finished my DF career in march 2003 with 420k RPs, except for rare DF purges with mid zerg. and if u'd look at little clock in the corner of ur m$ window$ u'd see that it is october 2004 now, and my RP heap is 2.4M now.

losing 1.5years or reality...funny.

ArzhAngel

Fledgling Freddie
The BountyHunter

no respect

Val

Albiones .. Are children / and have no good war fare tactics at all.

But bout the Stelhers of albione, thats werethe tru rvr power s, and no were els!
Sorry to say guy: but if u guys lookat it, Im right!
:flame:

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
im not complaining about the usual zergs that are around, lately its been mad.
that was what i was complaining about, seems most of you retarded gimps wherent reading hard enuf to comprehend that.

"3 against 1 is unfair but 10 against 1 is funneh" mentality has taken over emain...

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
But bout the Stelhers of albione, thats werethe tru rvr power s, and no were els!
Sorry to say guy: but if u guys lookat it, Im right!

...put down the pipe, "Adventur" and type again. :)

"3 against 1 is unfair but 10 against 1 is funneh" mentality has taken over emain...

And what you fail to read and comprehend is, that this mentality has always been there in Emain, by all realms and that every stealther of every realm has been steamrolled 10:1 by another realm. Like this is something new...

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Haldar said:
hahaha.

i finished my DF career in march 2003 with 420k RPs, except for rare DF purges with mid zerg. and if u'd look at little clock in the corner of ur m$ window$ u'd see that it is october 2004 now, and my RP heap is 2.4M now.

losing 1.5years or reality...funny.
Ah my mistake I didnt know you were a born again hero.....

How soon the "born agains" forget what they used to do..

Once a grey killer always one..

As for you not being in DF since March 2003, lmfao, i was disappointed that you were only worth 960 odd RP's when I killed you (Not a zerg to be seen) , you were RR6-RR8. :eek:

Olorin

Fledgling Freddie
ok, now i've seen too much of this mindless stealth zerging you pussy's

This is priceless and coming from a Sb. :eek7:

gwal

Fledgling Freddie

no respect

Val

so its ok for you to outnumber soloers 3:1, but its not ok to outnumber your trio 3:1 ?
if they are in fact always zerging u to the point where u feel the need to whine on FH about it, then why do u split up ?
and Im sure ur guildies can explain to you about zerging, seeing how fellowship of midgaard are well renown for being outnumbered and outzerged..........

Calo

Part of the furniture
Tay said:

As for you not being in DF since March 2003, lmfao, i was disappointed that you were only worth 960 odd RP's when I killed you (Not a zerg to be seen) , you were RR6-RR8. :eek:

mark the irony of the man who never killed a grey and never zerged!

such a brave alb!

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:

1) buy glasses. im not rr8 even now - laziness ftw :p :drink:
2) and who are u eh?

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Always makes me laugh when the realm that created the stealthzerg gets the same tactic handed back to them then feels they have to whine on FH.

QQ more plz.

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
Why is that? Do you really think it is cool or something just cause you're a student? Get a grip of the reality mate before it hits you in the head and you ain't waking up anymore. It's scary to read, hear the ignorance from students who think they got it all under control. Way to many students have ended up in the gutter before they have graduated just cause of that same ignorance. Think about that for a few minutes.

LOL

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Calo said:
mark the irony of the man who never killed a grey and never zerged!

such a brave alb!
How can it be ironic idiot? I never said I didnt do either, therefore I am left to ponder the fact: 1. Youre an idiot 2. You lack observational and social skills.

Also I'm not the one that said anything about a challenge, I simply stated that Hroft is infamous for killing greys where is the challenge in that?, since he made the "challenge" statement I did nothing more than draw attention to the fact he was a liar.

But you had to jump in and defend your realm mate.

Try to think for yourself, you'll find it infinatly more enjoyable.

Dont bother to post a reply, one it wont be vaugely amusing and two writing from within Hrofts arse will surely be a struggle for you.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Tay said:
How can it be ironic idiot? I never said I didnt do either, therefore I am left to ponder the fact: 1. Youre an idiot 2. You lack observational and social skills.

Also I'm not the one that said anything about a challenge, I simply stated that Hroft is infamous for killing greys where is the challenge in that?, since he made the "challenge" statement I did nothing more than draw attention to the fact he was a liar.

But you had to jump in and defend your realm mate.

Try to think for yourself, you'll find it infinatly more enjoyable.

Dont bother to post a reply, one it wont be vaugely amusing and two writing from within Hrofts arse will surely be a struggle for you.

oke lets get this fucking addicted kid out to play

i was just taking the piss out of u(which succeeded 100%) as i dont know hroft lol

oh yea i lack social skills on a gaming forum.. may i ask a question? how does it feel to be smart? i really dont know :D

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
I simply stated that Hroft is infamous for killing greys

seems that u are only one who insists that i killed greys in DF. hardly "infamous", heh

I did nothing more than draw attention to the fact he was a liar.

total bs. when did i lied?
--------------
...DF...Oxota PK teaching me how to fight as SB...no buffs...smite clerics with pbaemezz-step back-stun-dd for 423-dd for 423-dd for 423 combo.....purge or IP to survive...5 hours survive-in-enemy-DF marathon with over 70 albs/hibs killed....evul kiting of tanks....4 axes with dot in inv to ensure successful beating of oj drinkers who see thru stealth....my 1st so-called SC set which was made in sc program, consisted entirely from drops and had 24% thrust resist for infis to stumble upon....and ofc greys! killing them by fgs to left and right...and protecting Mid greys from enemy stealthers....

/em wipes nostalgic tear

Framfall

Banned
Haldar said:
seems that u are only one who insists that i killed greys in DF. hardly "infamous", heh

total bs. when did i lied?
--------------
...DF...Oxota PK teaching me how to fight as SB...no buffs...smite clerics with pbaemezz-step back-stun-dd for 423-dd for 423-dd for 423 combo.....purge or IP to survive...5 hours survive-in-enemy-DF marathon with over 70 albs/hibs killed....evul kiting of tanks....4 axes with dot in inv to ensure successful beating of oj drinkers who see thru stealth....my 1st so-called SC set which was made in sc program, consisted entirely from drops and had 24% thrust resist for infis to stumble upon....and ofc greys! killing them by fgs to left and right...and protecting Mid greys from enemy stealthers....

/em wipes nostalgic tear

Well I hardly knew who you where, except a Pin copy in mid doing your little research knowitall game mechanics surveys.

Now after ToA I have seen you in emain. full of arties and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom