omg ALBS!!!!

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
ok, now i've seen too much of this mindless stealth zerging you pussy's been up to lately.
Inf = #1 assassin class so why the do you feel the need of 4-7 buds backing you up where ever you go?
even high realm ranked alb stealth zergs guys?
i dont mean you allways have to solo, there is something called duo too.
do like we do, when one friend arrive we make duo, another one arrives ok a trio when the fourth arrive we split into two duo's.
we arent deliberatly going out trying to ruin for everyone when we go rvr like it seems to me are just what you are trying to do now.

no respect

Val

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
ur realm has the best st zerglings commanders :)

Maybe u meet some pissed sts tired to be zerged by mids, just say there were trios of sbs and hunters today :)

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Someone got
owned.gif

Just face it this time they had better tactic than you
cheer.gif

want some
pie.gif

midget.gif

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:
Someone got
owned.gif

Just face it this time they had better tactic than you
cheer.gif

want some
pie.gif

midget.gif

well, yes i got owned and more than once, but that wimpy scout <insert name> that i get below 20% after IP every time while his 4 buds hit me should feel really owned.
i don't call 5 against one tactic, plus they got enought scouts spread inside mmg to perma TS the place 24/7.
it would be nice if you actually had something intelligent to say sometimes aloca, instead of flashing your gif files and sound stupid for a change.

blaze

Fledgling Freddie
tbh whine in #stealthzerg on Quakenet... or #nocare ! :)))))

Aucard

Fledgling Freddie
hehe u should quit before NF if you dont like zergs =)

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
blaze said:

you're not mid or alb stealther? hib stealthers don't even go emain unless they are FG with few exceptions, so why utter your expression when you clearly have nothing to add?

but you're right, this aint the place to whine and i wasnt really, i was just shouting out my disgust to the alb wuss mentality.

ps. #nocare is where ill be talking to you, cos i don't care about you or what you say

/logging off FH

occy

Loyal Freddie
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
ok, now i've seen too much of this mindless stealth zerging you pussy's been up to lately.
Inf = #1 assassin class so why the do you feel the need of 4-7 buds backing you up where ever you go?
do like we do, when one friend arrive we make duo, another one arrives ok a trio when the fourth arrive we split into two duo's.
we arent deliberatly going out trying to ruin for everyone when we go rvr like it seems to me are just what you are trying to do now.

no respect

Val

The perfect poster to whine about zergs ;)

Regards Jimjum

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie

no respect

Val

man this is such bullshit dood. why are people allways coming up with none analitical arguments with the stealth zerg shit. now i may be drunk but still. alll realms zerg and not every inf are in grp, just coincidence.

Dargir

Fledgling Freddie
Hey! Beers on a weekday, who can blame him :)
*Looks at his empty bottles*

:cheers: cheers mate! :cheers:

Zorewin

Fledgling Freddie
lol @ this post from a mid :D check mmg everyday prob 5 to 7 sbs there camping lol

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie

no respect

Val

most albs do not have balls to go rvr w/o big group. they feel small, gimpy, weak and afraid like a babe in the dark forest when they are not feeling comrades' elbows near. guess that concept of challenge is just something unknown to them. realm mindset takes its toll? dunno. and dont care. /shrug

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved

no respect

Val

i remember when i was fighting 2b's and one hunter at mtk road you didnt loss chance, you added too as 4th :(

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
AmeinoN said:
i remember when i was fighting 2b's and one hunter at mtk road you didnt loss chance, you added too as 4th :(

ohhh my i added?

and to those saying im not the one to whine about zergs.
dunno where the rumour started that i zerg, but when i got the silly questions ingame i just said yes cos i didnt wanna have to defend myself to a self proclaimed fotm.

im not saying there's anything wrong with the odd stealth zerg, but lately it's been insane.
im not complaining about adding, but when i get TS'd before i even get to mmg 10 out of 15 runs and everytime theres 5-8+ inf/minstrels ready to pick the TS'd i get pissed.
that's what i call "ruining rvr for all on purpose" just becos you (albs) are too afraid to die and need several comrades helping you out so you dont have to release cos it so scary watching the "loading" picture.

i have zerged from time to time myself, not much and i probably will again, but these i've seen lately is _allways_ 3-4+ in grp and there's like 5 of these grp's around mtk all day.
enough scouts to keep mtk road TS'd 90% of the time probably and that's what they do.
and you have matmardigan ofcourse ATK---->AMG *TS* shoot at random SB---->somewhere between amg-mmg afk until TS is back up---->MMG *TS* and shoot random SB---->MTK and volley BB's repeat all day ^^

no offence to matmardigan btw, i just think its funny, at least he's not 24/7 zerging

Chadalonius

Fledgling Freddie
Pfft. When will people realise that all realms are the basically same and behave in the same way. They're not actual countries you know.

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Chadalonius said:
Pfft. When will people realise that all realms are the basically same and behave in the same way. They're not actual countries you know.

no shit sherlock?
albs have more players and everyone wants a piece of the action at the same time at the same place ^^

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Mavl said:

i just love these comments, and teh funny part is that they don't even know they are making complete arses out of themselves with trying to look like "fotm" posters :)

Mavl, you remind me of my retarded neighbour

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Now if i was an alb stealther i would feel ashamed!! :eek7:

pfffff

Not, really, i would, i'm not laughting i swear!

Hahahahahahahahaha!

:m00:

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
blaze said:

You are not allowed to complain about SB's or NS on #stealthzerg.
Atleast, some retarded NS ops could not handle critism and kept me perma banned.
And about Albs zerging, lol.
Apparently, it takes 3 SB's to take out a solo cabby.
Yep, I did not know that, but that is what they needed last night..
So kind stfu about stealthzergs, when your own realm luvers keep avoiding solo fights and only going for the very easy kills.
Regards, Glottis

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
Chadalonius said:

Amen

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
and teh funny part is that they don't even know they are making complete arses out of themselves with trying to look like "fotm" posters :)
these lines made me laugh xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom