Omg, Albion and Hibernia are working together!!!

Gold

Fledgling Freddie
Omfg like...

Midgard has only 33% of the population, and we have to fight 67%!! That's not fair, omg, whine whine!!!

For those that didn't get it, this is for the hibs that has been crying constantly and was sure that albion and midgard was working together to destroy hibernia etc etc etc

This is a sarcastic post, not a whine-thread (although I seriously doubt it won't turn into a whine-thread, lol). :)

I personally think it's fun, I get lots of rp, I don't need to go looking for a fight and the hibbies might just stfu for a second now. Well, I said they MIGHT. This won't last, of course, and the next time Hibernia gets the beating...yeah, u got it...they will whine like a 4 year old that just got his favourite toy stolen by the evil saracens (swedish politics, nm).

:kissit:

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Who realy cares mate ? :eek: .. More rps to us .. Tbh, I have nothing against when hibs and albs cooperate against us :p .. Tho .. dont touch our relics ! :p
Else is fine ^^ .. muchos rps imo =)

Aussie

Banned
Most albs felt sorry for the population imbalance and the loss of the relic after 2 days ,so I asked the 4 biggest alb alliances to leave hib and start to rvr in mid. the warmap looks alot more balanced atm :m00:

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
Most albs felt sorry for the population imbalance and the loss of the relic after 2 days ,so I asked the 4 biggest alb alliances to leave hib and start to rvr in mid. the warmap looks alot more balanced atm :m00:

Aussie is the new Zerg leader in Albion :m00:

Bonegoat

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
Now the Mids whining instead of the Hibs. Enjoy it!
Yes now every mid will stop playing cuz there is a few albs/hibs in our frontier..

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Its ok, just lagg and get freezelagg as hell. otherwise its pretty nice :>

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Gold said:
Omfg like...

Midgard has only 33% of the population, and we have to fight 67%!! That's not fair, omg, whine whine!!!

For those that didn't get it, this is for the hibs that has been crying constantly and was sure that albion and midgard was working together to destroy hibernia etc etc etc

This is a sarcastic post, not a whine-thread (although I seriously doubt it won't turn into a whine-thread, lol). :)

I personally think it's fun, I get lots of rp, I don't need to go looking for a fight and the hibbies might just stfu for a second now. Well, I said they MIGHT. This won't last, of course, and the next time Hibernia gets the beating...yeah, u got it...they will whine like a 4 year old that just got his favourite toy stolen by the evil saracens (swedish politics, nm).

well looks like our alliance is workin lol and how you gonna shut us up dickhead i mean still got a farming char also somewere for you guys when you inc on our keeps hehehe

now go swallow ur tongue and choke till ur head is blue :kissit:

majik

Banned
gravedigger said:
well looks like our alliance is workin lol and how you gonna shut us up dickhead i mean still got a farming char also somewere for you guys when you inc on our keeps hehehe

What
The
Fuck
?

Calo

Part of the furniture
majik said:
What
The
Fuck
?

dont ask maji, that dude found a way to our guildpage (somehow he is dutch to) and came bragging on it, very strange...

majik

Banned
Calo said:
dont ask maji, that dude found a way to our guildpage (somehow he is dutch to) and came bragging on it, very strange...

Did he lol laugh half way rofl through every hehe sentence that he haha typed on ure lmao guildpage?

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
gravedigger said:

you must be a little happy man then. but you're still 1 relic short. :kissit:

Gold

Fledgling Freddie
Grimmen said:
nearly laughed my ass off when I read some of the replys here :)

Hehe, same here.

But I am having a blast...rp per kill: 519 (then I crashed, lol)...

"OMG, A DOOR, LET'S ALL GO KICK IT!!"
on midgard: "Dude...there's a cauldron above it...u will die if you do that"
on albion: "D00d, j00 go kickniz da shizniz out of da d00r, fewl!"
on hibernia: "nah, if we kick the door down, there will be 100 mids AND 200 albs in there, waiting for us...they hate us so much that they work together to destroy us...give me a hug"

I made like 12k rp's in 40 minutes, which for me, is good. :)

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Gold said:
Omfg like...

you need a life, if ya call people retarted over a game its either past your bedtime or you need a good psychiatric consultant very near you :touch:

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
gravedigger said:

my dear cousin GD, no matter how much i love you and all, you really have to narrow it down on your replies, been seeing them all over : bite me, FO, go choke, blablabla....RELAX! its JUST a game! these can and will in the end get you banned from FH m8ey, no offense but cool down!!

give NF a few weeks and things will get to normal, on US hibs lost all their relics and ended up with all 3 power relics after a few months aswell and that's exactly what's going to happen here, lots predicted it aswell :)

Gold

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
you need a life, if ya call people retarted over a game its either past your bedtime or you need a good psychiatric consultant very near you :touch:

Although I have the urge to now, I will avoid it...because I haven't called anyone "retarded" (that was what you were trying to say, right?), now have I?

Where exactly in my post did you see me call you or anyone else retarded? Not saying that you aren't, you surely have the right and obviously try your best to act the part.

As for "need a life"...child...everyone that spends alot of time in daoc and then spends extra time on a forum like this, need a life. Although, I think you want to avoid the "past your bedtime" jokes...16 doesn't exactly make you a man. ;)

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
my dear cousin GD, no matter how much i love you and all, you really have to narrow it down on your replies, been seeing them all over : bite me, FO, go choke, blablabla....RELAX! its JUST a game! these can and will in the end get you banned from FH m8ey, no offense but cool down!!

give NF a few weeks and things will get to normal, on US hibs lost all their relics and ended up with all 3 power relics after a few months aswell and that's exactly what's going to happen here, lots predicted it aswell :)

Hear hear. It's not going to be like this forever. There will come an utter chaos, just like we had pre-NF, in just a few months. Oh, nice fights tonight by the way albs. Had some really great duels with a merc outside Bled Tower 2 :)

Clan Fist

Fledgling Freddie
Gold said:
Hehe, same here.

But I am having a blast...rp per kill: 519 (then I crashed, lol)...

"OMG, A DOOR, LET'S ALL GO KICK IT!!"
on midgard: "Dude...there's a cauldron above it...u will die if you do that"
on albion: "D00d, j00 go kickniz da shizniz out of da d00r, fewl!"
on hibernia: "nah, if we kick the door down, there will be 100 mids AND 200 albs in there, waiting for us...they hate us so much that they work together to destroy us...give me a hug"

ROFL :D good one

now come give us a hug m8 :fluffle: you know you want to :m00:

Aldias

Fledgling Freddie
Gold said:
Omfg like...

Next time you post something m8.... THINK before you write it down.

Here is ur answer in your post as well :
Originaly posted by Ardamel
Great work fellow middies Hibs were too busy elsewhere to check on their relic shrine so we sneaked in and took it Altho i feel abit sorry for the hibs who get totally fecked over by both mids and albs. Don't worry we're off to alb when we've taken yer relics

No more futher commends... coz simply i cant spend more secs for a preson with 0 IQ

Gold

Fledgling Freddie
Aldias said:
Next time you post something m8.... THINK before you write it down.

Here is ur answer in your post as well :
Originaly posted by Ardamel
Great work fellow middies Hibs were too busy elsewhere to check on their relic shrine so we sneaked in and took it Altho i feel abit sorry for the hibs who get totally fecked over by both mids and albs. Don't worry we're off to alb when we've taken yer relics

No more futher commends... coz simply i cant spend more secs for a preson with 0 IQ

Answer? I didn't realize I was asking a question... Btw, 0 IQ? You might want to practice your spelling before you make such comments? ;) "further", "comments", "person" (etc)

As for the situation in Hibernia, had you been able to read (your writing skills give a clue that you don't) you had been able to read my previous posts (another thread) about how Midgard and Albion would start attacking eachother soon. However, some whine-babies (yeah, that's you) refused to believe that. That is why I decided to make a sarcastic post and even wrote it was a such, just in case very stupid people (once again, yes, that is you) didn't get it...

Btw...I am kinda surprised you are a hibbie...your writing skills and logic would fit better in Albion, would it not? Oh wait, nm...I've got it...you heard Hibernia had overpowered casters? Well, sucks to be you irl and in-game then I guess.

:touch:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Gold said:

so basically it comes down to you want some attention and you're proud of gotten 12k in 40 mins by zerging a keep? o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom