OMG! I have just thrown 8 pounds in the bin.....

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
The rps aint that bad around there actaully alot of small groups runs there, mid 3-4 man and alb 3-4 man. Plus you have the beno area as well. Bleed is to zerg on 3-4 players primetime.

+ Xpers lol thats all Alb/region says 4 hibs killing xpers then we see deathspam from youselves on Bot this time we decided to look for you.

Soulja

Everz

FH is my second home
Stealth group.. wow.. lame as ever.

One of the reasons devon is an absolute shitehole.

Nibble

Part of the furniture
who cares if they run stealth grp like it matters? every1 ganks on us either way

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
I tried soloing on inf on devon a couple of times and whether nf or laby it was damn near impossible, so we had to grp to even stand a chance :(

Everz

FH is my second home
Nah it fun :kissit: reason you left was because Doppels back on Killy for you ;)

Soulja

Not really, more like i can run about and have 1v1/8v8 without a mass of adds and zergs hitting me.

DAOC will be dead in about 6 months anyways so :D.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Not really, more like i can run about and have 1v1/8v8 without a mass of adds and zergs hitting me.

DAOC will be dead in about 6 months anyways so :D.

Really well the other 3000+ that be on new server may say otherwise.

Can't wait gonna relog our old mid toons and have fun,from what we seen on Devon server so far there hell of a lot RP's to be made as most yanks have not got 1 clue how to play.

Soulja

Everz

FH is my second home
Really well the other 3000+ that be on new server may say otherwise.

Can't wait gonna relog our old mid toons and have fun,from what we seen on Devon server so far there hell of a lot RP's to be made as most yanks have not got 1 clue how to play.

Soulja

Within a month they'll launch origins or much like devon (which is down to 2500 from 2800 over the past 3 weeks) it will die off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom