Omg, Albion and Hibernia are working together!!!

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Gold said:
Omfg like...

Midgard has only 33% of the population, and we have to fight 67%!! That's not fair, omg, whine whine!!!

For those that didn't get it, this is for the hibs that has been crying constantly and was sure that albion and midgard was working together to destroy hibernia etc etc etc

This is a sarcastic post, not a whine-thread (although I seriously doubt it won't turn into a whine-thread, lol). :)

I personally think it's fun, I get lots of rp, I don't need to go looking for a fight and the hibbies might just stfu for a second now. Well, I said they MIGHT. This won't last, of course, and the next time Hibernia gets the beating...yeah, u got it...they will whine like a 4 year old that just got his favourite toy stolen by the evil saracens (swedish politics, nm).

Is rather fun to hear a lill boy like you speaking like you have a clue.. Tho if you give it a thought you should realize that you dont.. Take a gooood look at the warmap mate.. As you said.. mid had half of hib, and alb had the rest.. exept 1 keep. Ailinne. Now alb have 1 of mids keep.. thats it... So think before you post okthx?
:kissit:

And mate.. i dont care if it was ironic.. or a joke.. Dont give a sh!t.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
does anyone actually care about any of this any more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom