Ok level 60 Rogue

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Never played it a friend leveled it for me while i was playign another game , what do i need to know and do i stay undead or go Dark elf thingy ?

Thanks for the tips :D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
depends if u plan on pvp'ing or not.

undead has a nifty "purge" racial that removes fear and charm but not stuns (3 minute cooldown).

blood elves has a spell that grants you 25 energy usable every ~2 minutes iirc.

other then that the race has f all impact on the game other then how you want to look.

and what you need to play it is quite insane reflexes and more Qbinds then every other class combined :)

rogues can do damn well in pvp, but its also the class which is the most gear dependant. so until you have decent gear don't expect to be anything other then a moving target dummy for ppl to test their DPS on :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Ill be pvping as much as poss :p

That you can be sure of

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
just hope you can stand the battlegrounds and the zergfest that is wintergrasp.

you might get some open world pvp on the pvp servers but they will be rare and far between, and probably not all that exiting or challenging.

WoW is very much a instanced pvp game nowadays with only wintergrasp as the only "meaningful" outdoor non instanced zone..

theres very little incentive to pvp anywhere else then in the battlegrounds or in wintergrasp atm other then for bragging rights or to pointlessly gank the odd pve'er...

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Not played wow properly since the beginning of WOTLK, but there's defiantly opportunity for ganking on a rogue (druid would work too).

Still you're going to have to grind a lot of gear for it to be fun. I hear the grind is easier than it used to be, but it's still there.

Hellmut

Fledgling Freddie
Im constantly leaving then resubbing to this game after trying out loads of other mmo's.
Stay as an undead, just cant stand the look of a Belf.
When you get to 80 you will find yourself pugging alot unless you are already in a decent guild..
This in itself is good fun and leads to many random results (some Laughable).
However its all about gear at this point..........

Then you roll an alt..........then another.........then another........leave..........comeback..........roll an alt...........etc

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Not played wow properly since the beginning of WOTLK, but there's defiantly opportunity for ganking on a rogue (druid would work too).

not really any more. almost noone plays alts so open zone pvp is rare and once you hit 80 ppl will just camp dalaran (which you can't pvp in no matter what you do) all day long while using the dungeon finder to queue up for instances with.

even the daily pve areas are really deserted nowadays, and one area of it even has a pvp restriction debuff so even if you are on a pvp server (which one of my alts is on) you still cant kill anyone there...

WoW pvp has never been that great, but the instances, battlegrounds, wintergrasp and dungeon finder made it pretty much pointless as there's hardly anyone around to attack in the open zones.

ofc this will change once cataclysm hits and ppl go out and level again, but once most are lvl 85 its gonna be the same all over again.

ppl don't even care enough to defend their citys any more..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom