Ok so my rogue is almost lvl 40

Bone's

Fledgling Freddie
and im wondering good builds for talents, i wanna do hit (kill) and run :) my spec atm is

Improved evis 3/3
Malice 5/5
Murder 2/2
Ruthlesness 3/3
Relentless strike 1/1
Remorsless attacks 2/5

Improved Sinster strike 2/2

Camo 5/5
Oppertunity 5/5
Improved Ambush 2/3 (will be 3/3 once i ding 40)

and my armor atm is

http://www.thottbot.com/?i=36011 Shadowskin Gloves

Bah out of time, will update after work

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
ssination Talents (30 points)

# Improved Eviscerate - 3/3 points
Increases the damage done by your Eviscerate ability by 15%.

# Malice - 5/5 points
Increases your critical strike chance by 5%.

# Remorseless Attacks - 5/5 points
After killing an opponent that yields experience, gives you a 40% increased critical strike chance on your next Sinister Strike, Backstab, Ambush, or Ghostly Strike. Lasts 20 seconds.

# Ruthlessness - 3/3 points
Gives your finishing moves a 60% chance to add a combo point to your target.

# Relentless Strikes - 1/1 point
Your finishing moves have a 20% chance per combo point to restore 25 energy.

# Lethality - 5/5 points
Increases the critical strike damage bonus of your Sinister Strike, Gouge, Backstab, Ghostly Strike, and Hemorrhage abilities by 30%.

# Cold Blood - 1/1 point
When activated, increases the critical strike chance of your next Sinister Strike, Backstab, Ambush, or Eviscerate by 100%.

# Improved Kidney Shot - 2/3 points
Reduces the cooldown of your Kidney Shot ability by 4 seconds.

# Seal Fate - 5/5 points
Your critical strikes from abilities that add combo points have a 100% chance to add an additional combo point.

Combat Talents (8 points)

# Improved Gouge - 3/3 points
Increases the effect duration of your Gouge ability by 1.5 seconds.

# Improved Sinister Strike - 2/2 points
Reduces the Energy cost of your Sinister Strike ability by 5 Energy.

# Improved Backstab - 3/3 points
Increases the critical strike chance of your Backstab ability by 30%.

Subtlety Talents (13 points)

# Camouflage - 5/5 points
Increases your speed while stealthed by 15%.

# Opportunity - 5/5 points
Increases the damage dealt when striking from behind with your Backstab, Garrote, or Ambush abilities by 20%.

# Improved Ambush - 3/3 points
Increases the critical strike chance of your Ambush ability by 40%.

Good build for levelling up and excellent at 50 - only decent thing its missing is improved sap, but there's plenty of rogues out there that do have it, so unless you're in a crappy guild you shouldn't have any problems getting on instance raids. Also great in PvP - both duels/solo and WSG/AV zerg style.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Naetha said:
# Camouflage - 5/5 points
Increases your speed while stealthed by 15%.
Imo swap that for Master of Deception, very helpful and makes a big difference, especially for levelling.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Afran said:
Imo swap that for Master of Deception, very helpful and makes a big difference, especially for levelling.

Aye - its better for levelling, especially runs for barman Shanker :eek:
However, at 60 when you're in BGs, its definitely got the edge over MoD imo.

Tbh though, its entirely up to the user - I dropped MoD for camo a couple of weeks back and didn't notice a difference (other than the 15% faster run speed ofc ;) ).

I'm 30/21 spec atm (ass/combat) and enjoying it, but I think I'll go back to 30/8/13 when I can be bothered paying the 50g for the respec :(

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
What is a good spec for leveling? I am lvl 11 at the moment and so far I have gone for 2/2 sinister strike. Should I stick with combat or branch out into the other talent lines? When should I respec as well? I am on a PvP server and as I solo most of the time I don't want to be pushing up daisies because of an unsuitable talent spec (if there is such a thing). Ta :)

Afran

Part of the furniture
Sissyfoo said:
What is a good spec for leveling? I am lvl 11 at the moment and so far I have gone for 2/2 sinister strike. Should I stick with combat or branch out into the other talent lines? When should I respec as well? I am on a PvP server and as I solo most of the time I don't want to be pushing up daisies because of an unsuitable talent spec (if there is such a thing). Ta :)
Combat is generally fastest for levelling, though make sure you get Malice, Imp Eviscerate, Lethality, Master of Deception and remorless (atleast 3/5) Probably some more you'll need but I'm not logged in and too tired too...

Will post again tommorow if needed :p

/zzz

Afran

Part of the furniture
Well as I said combat is generally faster for levelling - Though I hate that spec, It's just spam SS whenever you have the energy, and sometimes Riposte x<

I'd go for the spec I'm using now, even for levelling (which I did, and got to 60 in 15 days /played, and got a lot of blue gear along the way)

Once you've got Imp SS 2/2, go for the subtlety line and spec in Master of Deception 5/5, Opportunity 5/5, and improved Ambush 3/3 (I respecced this to 2/3 at 60 for Vigor). Then on to assassination tree; get Imp Evis 3/3, Remorless 3/5, Malice 5/5, Ruthlessness 3/3, Murder 2/2, Relentless Strikes 1/1, Lethality 5/5, Cold Blood 1/1, after that you've got anything you need for levelling really, the rest is mainly for PvP/Stunlocking, stunlocking can help in PvE too though, for that go:- Imp Gouge 3/3, Imp bs 3/3, Imp KS 2/3.

Well that's pretty much it - As for weapons get the Toxic Revenger from Gnomeregan (drops off the first boss, a friend could kill it whilst you stay at the entrance and you can still roll on it; make sure he brings it as close to you as possible) That's a 52max dam dagger which owns for BS/Amb at that level (Req. 27) ), <3 Sevensins for helping me get this as lowbie xD

Hope that helps :D

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm...looks good! I think I will give it a try. :D

I muffed up a bit to begin with because I didn't put any points in imp garrote annnd I don't actually have enough money to change it. Duh. Oh well. :)

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Afran said:
Well as I said combat is generally faster for levelling - Though I hate that spec, It's just spam SS whenever you have the energy, and sometimes Riposte x<

I'd go for the spec I'm using now, even for levelling (which I did, and got to 60 in 15 days /played, and got a lot of blue gear along the way)

Once you've got Imp SS 2/2, go for the subtlety line and spec in Master of Deception 5/5, Opportunity 5/5, and improved Ambush 3/3 (I respecced this to 2/3 at 60 for Vigor). Then on to assassination tree; get Imp Evis 3/3, Remorless 3/5, Malice 5/5, Ruthlessness 3/3, Murder 2/2, Relentless Strikes 1/1, Lethality 5/5, Cold Blood 1/1, after that you've got anything you need for levelling really, the rest is mainly for PvP/Stunlocking, stunlocking can help in PvE too though, for that go:- Imp Gouge 3/3, Imp bs 3/3, Imp KS 2/3.

Well that's pretty much it - As for weapons get the Toxic Revenger from Gnomeregan (drops off the first boss, a friend could kill it whilst you stay at the entrance and you can still roll on it; make sure he brings it as close to you as possible) That's a 52max dam dagger which owns for BS/Amb at that level (Req. 27) ), <3 Sevensins for helping me get this as lowbie xD

Hope that helps :D

© SevenSins ®TM Inc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom