oh ye weather gods

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
@Yoni please tell Teedles I miss him and explain I aren't on Facebook anymore due to twats. Tell him I miss him.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
@Yoni please tell Teedles I miss him and explain I aren't on Facebook anymore due to twats. Tell him I miss him.
If you don't tell him you love him, he'll never come back...

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I informed TdC you wete all hankering after him.. he muttered that he may not be able to get here and due to some security protocol BUT he may try later

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I was looking at AC but the running costs are pretty high.

50p an hour perhaps, moreso with the energy cap rises. But compare that to something like running a car and it's nothing at all tbh, especially when it keeps you nice and cool and lets you get on with whatever you want. Like work.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
50p an hour perhaps, moreso with the energy cap rises. But compare that to something like running a car and it's nothing at all tbh, especially when it keeps you nice and cool and lets you get on with whatever you want. Like work.
Shitloads for a few days a year - and you'd use it for days you normally wouldn't grumble at.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
meh, people tell me the same thing about bicycles and their value, I don't care. If I want it I'll have it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
meh, people tell me the same thing about bicycles and their value, I don't care. If I want it I'll have it.
But bikes are great and don't require ongoing carbon emissions :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Christ, the frost never melted today.Still I am hoping for snow overnight :)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Took my dog + son for a walk this morning around 9 and had to stop in my in laws after a couple of miles, poor little bugger was frozen

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Took my dog + son for a walk this morning around 9 and had to stop in my in laws after a couple of miles, poor little bugger was frozen
The dog or your son?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's fooking cold here tonight. It says only minus five, but I don't believe it.

Was nice in the sun on the hill earlier tho:
1670793540663.png

Embattle

FH is my second home
I think cold has the effect of not feeling very linear at times ;)

Quite a few roads in North Devon have been problematic, I suspect it'll be quite dangerous the whole week with ice but that won't stop people driving like tits.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
It is a bit nippy I have to say and I hope it lasts until Christmas. I really don't like a mild Christmas. Being ginge I'm quite cold resilient but even I briefly considered putting a coat on for said walk.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
We've had pretty heave snow here even in central London :oops:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yay, woke up to a little snow :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
About an inch. WFH so not that bothered. Scraped the wife's car, was quicker than if it was ice. Roads will likely be fucked round here.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
About an inch. WFH so not that bothered. Scraped the wife's car, was quicker than if it was ice. Roads will likely be fucked round here.
Didn't get that much but christ it is cold but like do like a white December!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Ireland really doesn't deal well with properly cold weather; everyone on the road has turned into a doddery old pensioner. They're also talking about closing schools; ffs put a coat on you twats. I used to go out in my shirtsleeves in colder than this when I was a lad.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ireland really doesn't deal well with properly cold weather; everyone on the road has turned into a doddery old pensioner. They're also talking about closing schools; ffs put a coat on you twats. I used to go out in my shirtsleeves in colder than this when I was a lad.
I remember when at school and it was snowing we could not wait to get outside at breaktime, now I understand that they keep the kids in for H&S reasons? WTF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom