oh ye weather gods

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Devon and Cornwall had the most incredible lightning storm last night. I went to bed at 1:30 and noticed the flashing at the back of the house. This video isn't great, I took it hanging out of my bathroom window, but this level of strikes continued for well over 30 minutes. The most bizarre thing was that it was almost silent from where I was, I could hear the pond pump more than any thunder, and also that straight over my head there was no cloud at all.

It was so eerie, almost silent and continuous, that I half expected to wake up this morning completely blind and being herded round by giant man eating plants, but I seem to have got lucky this time.
https://youtu.be/qRm_8KltRrM
There's a lot more, and better footage than mine here

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/the-best-pictures-of-plymouth-s-unforgettable-lightning-storm/story-30357297-detail/story.html

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
> 30C today in the NL. I spent most of the day outdoors drinking beer. as one should. in warm weather it's important to stay well hydrated!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
SCORCHIO

It's 22c in Skirtland with a warm breeze, it's facking perfect.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
It's boiling and very humid in London. A bit too hot for my liking. Tomorrow will be 30c.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's been over 30 here for days. It's too bloody much for June ffs.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Too warm. Gonna take a trip to bucharest to get away from it. Doh.

TdC

are you sure thats wise? Romainia has a land climate and it's summer :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
are you sure thats wise? Romainia has a land climate and it's summer :)
Its 30 ish degrees out there hence the doh. Its work :( no choice. Depart early sunday morning leave my house 8am :(

TdC

El Teed recommends "Ciuc" beer (pronounced tjook). It's a nice refreshing lager. Good for those >30C days. I'm away on biz myself, but in Germany. Weather report is >30C all damn week :eek:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Think i normally partake of ursus.

Will try ciuc if i see it. All day meetings will need a refresher in the evenigs

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its going to be cunt like today and then cool down, off away this weekend so don't want it too hot.

TdC

Been in Frankfurt all week for the supercomputing conference. 33+ all day every day o_0

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
30 degrees every day here in bucharest. Sooo hot. Loving the aircon

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
It's 28C here in Cluj and some fuckers broke the air-con in the meeting rooms so it's like a damn sauna.
The people here keep turning the aircon up to 24 degrees for some reason. So warm in conference rooms :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Trying to pick North Wales or Lake District this weekend. Weather look similar on teh beeb but Barmouth and Keswick look vastly different on Google :/

Who finds what more accurate?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Sticking your head out the window and guessing is more accurate than the met office.

If you are out, you are out, who cares whether it is raining, that is what tarps are for. I gave up caring what the weather was going to be for a trip years ago. Just go, you will enjoy it either way and if its with friends, even better if its raining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom