oh ye weather gods

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I went on a school trip in circa 1985 and it snowed on my birthday. Which is today. So nothings changed much. Westher is as weather does.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I was out running last night, I can tell you, running with no cover through hailstones with forked lightning visible a mile or two off your shoulder is a scary experience. I almost jumped into the trailer of a parked truck (it had its back door open to show it was empty while the driver slept).

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
The weather's a disgrace. It's almost May. Which is practically June. So where's my 34 degrees, blue skies, and long legs wobbly booby cleavage?

Spoilers ahead: England is not Tenerife.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Colder than a witches tit tonight. Heating is on.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Not had the heating on yet this autumn. Got a nice insulated house. Have to or the mrs would freeze lol

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
My cousin's picked a good time to be in Florida for a week hasn't he........

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Not put mine on yet, trying to hold out as long as i can

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
-3 when I got to the car. I was wearing shorts a week ago ffs.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
yeah 2C in NL today. turned my heating on on Saturday :eek:

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Proper winter this year

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 17

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Jeesus! There's so much snow in just two days causing widespread traffic gridlock. Buses are stuck in the snow, subways are working at minimum capacity and tram's are barely working at all.

Are we hiring people with no prior experience to snow?! We measured at least half a meter snow yesterday and it's been snowing sparingly though out the night.

Still not comparable to the chaos that ensues in the UK where a couple of cm of snow causes widespread chaos and people actually perishing. I did read somewhere that you guys did hire Finnish people to clear snow at runways.. Smart move!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Not sure why, its not snowed properly in years.

Apparently, according to the experts, its going to be cold this winter and doom will ensue.

Bit like every year at around this time then but replace cold with a bit chilly out and replace chaos with idiots who don't know how to operate when its not summer.

Every year I hope for a decent amount of snow so I can't get out the village, every year we get fuck all.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I like stormy nights. Can snuggle up inside and listen to it going some :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I saw the weather before MotD and I thought to myself that a certain somebody was bound to have a moan about it and what do you know...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Funny, because as I typed it I though some lonely little stalker would have to comment about my comment, despite being repeatedly told that I am not interested in them or what they have to say.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
had lunch outside in Brussels yesterday. brilliant sunshine, 16C, didn't have to wear a jacket all day. back in the NL....meh.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's incredibly mild for the time of year, 20c here today. I expect we'll have a disastrous Spring to pay for it but we do dearly need the rain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom