[Official] Subscription Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
Great, they are back up and I can log in and everything...but the problem that I don't get forwarded to the payment screen and the greyed out validate button still fucking exist...nothing has been fixed. :touch:

Macrom

Fledgling Freddie
Jugvayne said:
Great, they are back up and I can log in and everything...but the problem that I don't get forwarded to the payment screen and the greyed out validate button still fucking exist...nothing has been fixed. :touch:

same for me and everyone else i guess

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
ok, I've got a load of pms now and I've passed all the details to the technical teams who'll cross check with their information to see what's going wrong. Sorry if I haven't replied to you all but there's waaaay too many :(

More news as I get it.

P.S. when I say pm me with your problems that DOESN'T include quests bugging, player harassemet, mindless flaming etc. Sending me those pm's just fills up my inbox and prevents people with billing issues from getting sorted out.

Please stop.

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
Ok here's what we need to do now:

People who are having trouble renewing accounts, PM me your SUBSCRIPTION logins (no need for password) and in the pm also explain to me EXACTLY what is going wrong.

As for not being able to renter cc details here's a little explanation: In order to change your CC details you have to let your account expire (ie don't set it toauto renew). Once it's expired, then you can resubscribe and there it'll prompt you to enter new payment details via the Bibit secure page.

If your account is still open and you change subscription plans (1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months) then it will bill your current card (and therefore not take you to the Bibit page).

just Pm you, least it now stoped saying my ACCOUNTS DELETED though acording to it my subs fine till 12th, though cant log in just get nice account terminated see custom services msg.

Firebirth

Fledgling Freddie
If it aint broke dont fix it as the old adage goes.

<Points to Subscription pages>
<Points to Excaliber server>

I know its not Evi's fault and he cant do anything himself but this again shows that GOA show a certain lack of something. Better customer services is a holy grail to us all, looks like rightnow will haunt us to the very end.. (i have nightmares still :eek7: )

If i wasnt so damn addicted to this game and the friends ive made.... ho hum...least the servers are working :eek2:

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
I cant even access the service.

I press the Accounts tab, then i get the flash screen, it loads and i get a display with the following:

IbINickname:
IbIPassword:

and a "IbIValidate" link at the bottom.

I input my subsription name in the nick space and my sub pass in the password space, then i hit "IbIValidate". It disappears for a couple seconds and then nothing happens. Have tried alot now.

Gabar

Fledgling Freddie
I NEED ONLY NEW ACCOUNT I AM NEW NOT NEED OTHERS OPTIONS , SUBSCRIBE ECT. IT IS TOO BIG PROBLEM FROM 4 DAYS? WHY DONT WORK REGISTRATION? NEW FLASH? ....BLAAAAHHHHHHH :flame: lol sorry but i am very flustraded and my english is weak :p

jnh

Loyal Freddie
i think most of us can understand and excuse your frustration since we are also suffering from it

Firebirth

Fledgling Freddie
Subscribing to DAoC in Europe is like making love to a bueatiful woman. You have to treat here gently, make sure you do everything just right, and hope when the giong gets going you dont break her.

-Swiss Firebirth :sex:

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
just tryed can alter 1 account fine, but the 1 with all problems says "cannot modify subcription and Invoice is in proccess" what is that suposed to meen, above all that it says my subs fine till the 12th, but if i try log in it says account terminated..

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
can you log in on your account ?
I've been trying to set auto-renewal, it doesn't run out until tomorrow and should in theory auto-renew my account now. Hope it does work :)

-TDA-Shaki

Fledgling Freddie
Well im still stuck on the greyed out validate button, and then no credit card payment screen. :eek7:

Well it looks like there is gonna be no further revelations tonight, perhaps monday ??

Volcker

Fledgling Freddie
Still doesnt work

Now GOA says its working but no, very very frustrating to new users.

But I will hang in for a couple of day hoping it will get better, and maybe then I will shoot my computer and break the DAoC disk.

Hakansson

Fledgling Freddie
As promised here is the latest update.

The subscription pages are now back up and should be working corretly for the majority of users. For people experiencing problems when trying to resubscribe or reactivate a closed account : we are working on resolving the bugs associated with this procedure as quickly as possible.

just tell me wich part they have fixed since first time the sub came up with flash mode? :>

Corell

Fledgling Freddie
what about people where the autorenewal has gotten through and an invoice msg is there saying that the payment has been made, but the account is still closed? because quite frankly this takes the piss :/

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
incase this havent been said before.. u HAVE to remove that 'lbl..' part infront of nickname and password and validate on login window... cause it looks SO awful.

oh.. and still cant validate my new subs period ;p nothing happens!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Volcker said:
Now GOA says its working but no, very very frustrating to new users.

But I will hang in for a couple of day hoping it will get better, and maybe then I will shoot my computer and break the DAoC disk.

this is a good reason to quit while your head :p

this is the standard level of service they offer. your lucky to get a taster.

Mooshy Squish

Fledgling Freddie
jnh said:
ok, so its up (kinda)

[edit] still suffering the same problem. its telling me ToA is active, but when i log into ToA it says its not activated for my account...

Having the exact same problem as you Jnh, cant activate TOA expansion when I log into game. even tho I was able to get cd-key activated through account page.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Can log in again ... so looks like they actually do work on weekends :)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
does anyone know what they have actually done?

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
my 2 accounts has expired but i cant renew them cause i never get to the cc details page when validating :( :( :(

jnh

Loyal Freddie
tris- said:
does anyone know what they have actually done?
let Cylian log in apparently, thats about it.

im beginning to get very annoyed about my ToA activation. a simple thing that is also effected by this bug but not even getting a look at it seems...

Quais

Fledgling Freddie
i'm sure goa doesn't want to keep its customers from transfering money to them longer than necessary. i think the problem will be resolved as fast as possible...

p.s.: i've got the same problem too...

jnh

Loyal Freddie
Quais said:
i'm sure goa doesn't want to keep its customers from transfering money to them longer than necessary. i think the problem will be resolved as fast as possible...

p.s.: i've got the same problem too...

that where us with the ToA problem are screwed, we already handed over cash for the boxed game, less of a priority now...

Pokey

Fledgling Freddie
I have been trying to re-activate my account for 4 days now. I suddenly remmeber why I quit playing DAOC 18 months ago.
Any chance the account page will work tonight at all ?

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
Mine still wont let me modify anything, it all seems to be a problem with some invoce thats still in progress.

Cant change sub

Cant change details

and if i goto start and do the lost pass, and type in my emaill addy it says email not in database.

oddly only thing I can do is log into the sub page (and see all my details) so account still exists I guess (bonus since before it said account deleted)

My other account is fine, can change details, log in, not sure about subs as I refuse to pay till they fix my other account, or givbe me a bloody answer as to whats wrong!!!!

Quais

Fledgling Freddie
true, true...

p.s.: i have got the cc page problem ;)

while goa works on the bugS, let's relax and have a cup of "tee"... :cheers:

maybe i'll go and ask my friend T.iberius V.alerius - SETimus what he thinks of goa :eek6:

jorky

Fledgling Freddie
i can log in until i want to pay my account when i do 6 months then validate it keeps getting grey the same with some of my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom