[Official] Subscription Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
ty fenderon works for me to now :clap: , but still aint happy with GOA tho :(

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
Any idea why in subs and on logging it says my account is DELETED even though I been told goa never delete accounts, and why 6 days no reply from rightnow, or are Rightnow staff on holiday ?

jnh

Loyal Freddie
eh? you can get that far? its "under maintenace" for use lot :p

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
No I can't get that far anymore either, that was responce I got 6 days ago when tryed pay subs.

jnh

Loyal Freddie
aaaaah i get ya...

looks like its gonna be down till next week at this rate too :(

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
you didn't really believe they'd be working on it over the weekend, did you ?

jnh

Loyal Freddie
i didnt expect it, but id kinda hoped GOA would prove us all wrong... damn, i must have been away too long

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
jnh said:
i didnt expect it, but id kinda hoped GOA would prove us all wrong... damn, i must have been away too long

GOA NEWS said:
Problems with Subscription Pages
[2004-8-05]

Due to some technical problems, the subscription and registration pages are temporarily unavailable. Our technical team is working on resolving these problems as we speak. Keep checking this news page for updates during the day.

We apologise for any inconveniences caused.

u r allready proved wrong :) they r working on the problems :) maybe they first have luck fixing the problems until next week but dont mean they dont try to fix the problems :)

edit: http://camelot-europe.goa.com/news/newsarticle.php3?id_article=1997

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:
u r allready proved wrong :) they r working on the problems :) maybe they first have luck fixing the problems until next week but dont mean they dont try to fix the problems :)

edit: http://camelot-europe.goa.com/news/newsarticle.php3?id_article=1997

wrong, they "say" they're working on it. Probably 'cause GOA-Rep#1 already got proven wrong with saying "it's working".

Anyone wanna bet the Sub Pages won't be up before monday ?

Influenza

Part of the furniture
The always say they are working on it , but i cant remember the last time something was fixed on a saturday/sunday but they always miraculously fix it on monday.

Or have they just proved me wrong?

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
Update:

Subs pages back up. I don't know if they work (I'm on auto renew). Can someone who needs to renew their account try to do so and let me know here if it works?

Edit: changing payment plan seems to work anyway...

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Well its still not linking to the site you put your credit card details in.
Clicking validate after selecting subscription type and it says sending... for a few secs and thats it.

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
[GOA]Erivoss said:
Update:

Subs pages back up. I don't know if they work (I'm on auto renew). Can someone who needs to renew their account try to do so and let me know here if it works?

Edit: changing payment plan seems to work anyway...
Same as before... doesn't forward to the secure site upon pressing 'validate'

jnh

Loyal Freddie
ok, so its up (kinda)

[edit] still suffering the same problem. its telling me ToA is active, but when i log into ToA it says its not activated for my account...

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Doesnt work.

I typed in my name and pass and pressed "validate" and nothing happened at all.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Still dont work :X Choose payment method then no chance to put in credit card details.

Shallan

Fledgling Freddie
ok enough is enough! Put the damn original sub pages up even if for only an hour or two ...at least give us something that works before we (a) go insane and (b) start to think lineage 2 looks good (god forbid :S )

I mean what has been done since yesterday it just looks as if someone just turned it off for a night to make us believe something was being done on it

/rant over

Rain

Fledgling Freddie
Here i went and got my hopes up that it'd work again, still the same problem though, you choose your payment and press validate, but nuffin happens other then a nice little "sending" shows.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
oooh, got an entry about a new subscription in the history now:

Start: 2004-05-07 (yesterday) End: 2004-06-06

...didn't enter any payment method, nor did my account get reactivated. Still closed.

jnh

Loyal Freddie
i still cant work out why my toa aint activating. its almost like this new subs page isnt communicating with the game accounts for the game login screen. argh!

[edit] would also explain the subs entry but closed account you are getting Cylian. like any changes made on this new subs page are not being reflected in our accounts when we reach the login server...

Shallan

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
oooh, got an entry about a new subscription in the history now:

Start: 2004-05-07 (yesterday) End: 2004-06-06

...didn't enter any payment method, nor did my account get reactivated. Still closed.

ditto :(

Gabar

Fledgling Freddie
What you all say about new player in DaOC :D

Hi i am new hm from 4 days but i cant make new account :( , i see here many players have another problem but i wanna make quick account and playyy :p .......blah i hope registration will work today :D ......if no :m00: ^^

[GOA]Erivoss

Ok here's what we need to do now:

People who are having trouble renewing accounts, PM me your SUBSCRIPTION logins (no need for password) and in the pm also explain to me EXACTLY what is going wrong.

As for not being able to renter cc details here's a little explanation: In order to change your CC details you have to let your account expire (ie don't set it toauto renew). Once it's expired, then you can resubscribe and there it'll prompt you to enter new payment details via the Bibit secure page.

If your account is still open and you change subscription plans (1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months) then it will bill your current card (and therefore not take you to the Bibit page).

[GOA]Erivoss

And yet another update:

They (the subscription people) are now synchronising the subscription databases and the actual game databases. This means that people who have registered in the past but who's accounts have not been reactivated should now be able to logon normally.

My previous post still holds though.

Gabar

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:

People who are having trouble renewing accounts, PM me your SUBSCRIPTION logins (no need for password) and in the pm also explain to me EXACTLY what is going wrong.

ooooo but what about new player ^^ maby we can make new account i write very fast :D ...... i only need NEW ACOOUNT not subscribe now i have free month ^^ pls pls ms big do that for me
:clap:

acei

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:

As for not being able to renter cc details here's a little explanation: In order to change your CC details you have to let your account expire (ie don't set it toauto renew). Once it's expired, then you can resubscribe and there it'll prompt you to enter new payment details via the Bibit secure page.

If your account is still open and you change subscription plans (1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months) then it will bill your current card (and therefore not take you to the Bibit page).
I've PMed you on the error's i get when i try to set auto-renewal.

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Actually ignore my last post, it's working fine for me now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom