Official fight recorder!

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
I am the elected 'Roving Thid Reporter' now. Since I gonna retire from active service seems that a more suitable roll has been found for me. I makes films now :D .

You gonna have to help me out on the couple of new films up. For one thing the name of the zerker in the first new clip? Post it here for me plz.

Couple of new fights featuring a little action from Synthia (luri ns), Alora (Chemical Seven) and Odrirdo, along with a zerker that I can't quite make the name out of. Oh and a few of me as well.

Films

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Nah - few tonight of other people. Gonna stick the films up on a new domain I have which will be active soon. Unlimited bandwidth so no worries about excessive downloads. But that really is not a problem anymore as Freddys is a lot quieter than it used to be. If you want me to host your films as well Aoln I don't see a prob with that. I will download them and stick them on the list.

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
how much cash do chem sev get from u getting them on film ? they ripped shit up today in thid ..4 of em ( heavily skald- alorra their shaman - deception the sm and the healer ..) killed a fg of albs chain style ...i was their bb !

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln. I taking on my new server today. Unlimited bandwidth maybe but room is still atta premium. No way can I host your films on there as well. BUT! Your films are in avi format which are humungous. Can't you change the format by using Movie Maker? If you use Movie Maker to alter the films to wmv they will be tiny in comparison and the quality will be just as good. If you do that then I can host the films after. The process will take a few hours on a large avi film but never-the-less worth doing. The smaller the film the more it gets downloaded. I will download one of your films and try it out this end.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
your welcome to record the up coming gg vs gg fight if u wish mk

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
When is it taking place and where?

Luinmir

Fledgling Freddie
5. Dangermouse kills me - but only just! (Prettyboy)

You have all the advantege but still he Wins ...

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
When is it taking place and where?

were not 2 sure yet, we need a date that every 1 can be there for, as my guild is IRL friends and i think a couple of pl fron Chem7 are still in school, we'll need to cum up with a date, i'm busy hard at work SC'n my guild so be afraid guys =p

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
5. Dangermouse kills me - but only just! (Prettyboy)

You have all the advantege but still he Wins ...

Oh I c. So being buffed is not an advantage? I couldn't hit her at all cos she was buffed but even so she was on death's door.

Duelled her unbuffed toe to toe and took her out m8. No pots.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
I only plays like half an hour now and then but for the last few days I tries to log on and a 403 error occurs. Since the last patch I can't log on? Am I missing something here?

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
I only plays like half an hour now and then but for the last few days I tries to log on and a 403 error occurs. Since the last patch I can't log on? Am I missing something here?

I completley disabled my firewall , and then it worked ...

Brekahn

Fledgling Freddie
Commandment said:
I completley disabled my firewall , and then it worked ...

and whats your ip? :p:p

the thing with the error message is that i think cata uses some new ports, that some firewalls are disallowing acces to so, you should try and find what port its using and activiate it on the firewall(me thinks thats the prob anyways)

Bloodhunter

Banned
is it fun to play same class, template, SPEC, over and over and over and over again without moving on getting higher rr more ra's artis....and for gods sake man! all the walkthu bug and filming it and wanting ppl to like it, thats retarded.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Not really. Was and has been fun. When you meet my sbs now you are meeting the most lethal that have ever existed in Thid. Taken a long time to get to that level but I did it. Practise makes perfect m8.

Bloodhunter

Banned
MKJ said:
Not really. Was and has been fun. When you meet my sbs now you are meeting the most lethal that have ever existed in Thid. Taken a long time to get to that level but I did it. Practise makes perfect m8.

OMFG!!!!!!!!HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAA ROFLLOLLAMO!!! OMG!!! omfg most lethal that have existed uguguggu i killl all rofl really cant stop laughing....hahahahahhaha grow up boi

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
M8y I have killed whilst unbuffed every sodding thing that has showed it's face in Thid. Just a few that ain't dropped. And those are only ones I ain't hadda chance to keep trying to kill. In the last 6 months to a year I have only lost 2 fights against unbuffed players - one reaver 'Ahoy' whilst I had no spell resist and Valky who was a level 25 bs. Both died straight after from poison. I have killed whilst unbuffed buffed players in the best gear from all realms. Only a very few have not dropped. No other sb has ever come close to my achievements m8. My record stands at 900 rps unbeaten one on one and only then did I eventually die from being unbuffed. My buffed sb PKJ was retired unbeaten. Shit loads of films showing my technique. Am far beyond any criticism now m8 cos I have killed everything over and over unbuffed to prove a point. In Thid I am too good for everyone!

Bloodhunter

Banned
so in other words: omg im so uber omg im so pwnzor bla bla..blablablabla...

as i said ll grow up boi. And your technique yea you gotta film one of them sometimes imo, unless tecnique is to swap from 2h to 1h then back to 2h then back to 1 handed whenver your finger feels like it and do 5 walkthrus while that blabla blablabla balba blalalala...

Skrad

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
M8y I have killed whilst unbuffed every sodding thing that has showed it's face in Thid. Just a few that ain't dropped. And those are only ones I ain't hadda chance to keep trying to kill. In the last 6 months to a year I have only lost 2 fights against unbuffed players - one reaver 'Ahoy' whilst I had no spell resist and Valky who was a level 25 bs. Both died straight after from poison. I have killed whilst unbuffed buffed players in the best gear from all realms. Only a very few have not dropped. No other sb has ever come close to my achievements m8. My record stands at 900 rps unbeaten one on one and only then did I eventually die from being unbuffed. My buffed sb PKJ was retired unbeaten. Shit loads of films showing my technique. Am far beyond any criticism now m8 cos I have killed everything over and over unbuffed to prove a point. In Thid I am too good for everyone!

It seems obvious that you are ready to move on to a new challenge. Might I be so bold as to suggest this ?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
MKJ said:

cocky or not ..u guys cant flame him for that ..he is telling facts -

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
It seems obvious that you are ready to move on to a new challenge. Might I be so bold as to suggest this ?

Nah I gets aggressive after drink and it don't take much. Lot less than it used to take infact. But these outbursts from me now are mild compared to how I used to be.

Just take em with a pinch of salt cos they just daft slightly tipsy outpourings. Funny thing is though that I need the adrenalin to flow a bit to make me react better in the game.

Anyways I can't play the sodding game now - not since the patch. All I get is a 403 error. Toa client apparently is ok but that not gonna help me cos I ain't got it!

Another thing is that no-one bar me can fight like my sbs. People have tried. Quite a lot infact but can't handle it. Must say something about my persistance?

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
teh onli reason uwin is coz u poisen up all ur weps, i am amazed how the frell u can win with onli, 2/3 styles on ur bar... what is ur spec?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Ronso said:
cocky or not ..u guys cant flame him for that ..he is telling facts -

can't say i've met him in bg, but bg is for kids, it's about the classes styles - points at start, and a few unchangable values that makes the difference

think thugs stated he couldn't compete in lvl 50 rvr, so much for his perfect skills? i have no respect for someone who brags in thid but cant do lvl 50's work.

he's telling shit, not facts.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Booofs m8. Tis the booofs that ruin the game for me beyond 24. I tried level 50 combat with my sb and hit an inf for 95 with my 2 hander. Same technique as ever. Hit him too fast out of stealth. He turned around and whacked me for 350 mainhand and 150 offhand. No way can I ever compete and not gonna waste anymore time trying.

My level 50 sbs spec at 50 unbuffed was lower than my buffed Valkyn Thid sb. Only things higher were con and hits! He had around 170 str and when I asked another sb with toa and full buffs wot her str was she told me 370!!!!!

Never had TOA and not gonna get it. Will never use a buffbot again so sod that. If they dropped the buffbots then sure I would have another go but no way am I going to even consider it unbuffed. Buffs are the ruin of this game. The way I fight I can manage to overcome a huge advantage by buffed players in Thid but beyond Thid I can't. Albions get tougher and tougher with the af buff and hibs get far too fast with haste. Along with all the other colossal improvements that buffs give it is way beyond me to counteract them at level 50.

I ain't the one that is playing the game incorrectly tis all the others that are buffed. And it ain't their fault either but Mythic's. Until they realize that I am stuck in Thid if I continue to play the game at all that is.

As for my spec tis this:

19+5 stealth
20+5 axe (I think)
20+5 poison

No crit at all :D .

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
wow, for referance, what are u capped in, from ur SC?

Hits, Con, Str, Qui, Dex

wat about resists tho? + do u have crafted wepons with them SC'd?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
I capped in everything and use crafted 99% qual 3.1 speed mainhand weaps with 2.4 offhand. I swaps to a 4.7 speed 2 hander for plunderer follow up after using the 2 weapons for pillager.

Resists are not capped though but high on body and decently high on the rest. Did run around without hardly any spell resists cos I don't really think about casters much but the trouble was that luris, reavers and weapon procs were destroying me so had to get the resists up as high as I could all round. Think they are around 10 or so on some but higher on body for poison resist.

Although it appears that I spam one form of axe attack it is not the case. I use 2 axes for pillager and swap to the 2 handed intime to use plunderer. Very neat way of making la haste from 2 weapons increase my speed for 2 attacks. I get off both attacks much faster than an inf can hit me 2x. The hits are more or less both together if I am buffed such as when I had 180 quickness with PKJ. 3 weapon hits and 3 poisons all close together means a lot of damage quickly.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
can't say i've met him in bg, but bg is for kids, it's about the classes styles - points at start, and a few unchangable values that makes the difference

think thugs stated he couldn't compete in lvl 50 rvr, so much for his perfect skills? i have no respect for someone who brags in thid but cant do lvl 50's work.

he's telling shit, not facts.

hunting !l ure fking tarded and jealous of my Boz mmk ? fear techpriest :D btw if thats in ure template and u dont have it ..pm me later tonight and I will get it done for u ..my rl m8s round ..sure we can handle it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom