Offensive Muslim cartoon!

Chap

Loyal Freddie
Tasslehoff said:
First off, I'm not christian either, I also believe that to be primitive. Now you don't really have an argument anymore.
Of course I feel superior to those people I see running around with froth around their mouths, burning embassies (the 20.000 people, not the few extremists) while yelling at their god. People in Asyira and Palestine may be nice, but 60 % of the Palestinians voted on a terrorist-faction...
I don't feel superior to muslims in general, don't understand their beliefs, but that's a whole different thing.
Well the reason that Hamas won the election is that they have undertaken much of social work that PLO and the government used to take care of but cant coz of the destrution Israels Ocupation has caused. Both the American and Israelian policy towards the palestinians and the Israelian settlements (which are illegal and condemt by the UN security council) have worsened the sittuation.
The 16th of september Ariel Sharon comitted genocide in Lebanon in 1982 killing 3500 palestinian refugees in alliance with Phalangist militia in Sabra and Shatila.

Chap

Loyal Freddie
tris- said:
actually, its them who stick guns in our faces.

and car bombs.

and suicide bombers.

and and and
chap said:
And we could go on about who have the economical, cultural and political supperiority.
Yeah its hard to buy the groceries with out meeting 10-15 muslims with rocket launchers, carbombs and suicide bombers. Would much rather be in central Bagdad. Much safer etc

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Chap said:
Well the reason that Hamas won the election is that they have undertaken much of social work that PLO and the government used to take care of but cant coz of the destrution Israels Ocupation has caused. Both the American and Israelian policy towards the palestinians and the Israelian settlements (which are illegal and condemt by the UN security council) have worsened the sittuation.
The 16th of september Ariel Sharon comitted genocide in Lebanon in 1982 killing 3500 palestinian refugees in alliance with Phalangist militia in Sabra and Shatila.
Well, I doubt you know anything about how it is down there. How it is to live beside people that are brought up to hate you, taught to kill you at any opportunity. I know I'm biased, but I sure as hell know you are too, so we're not going to go anywhere with this discussion.
Don't see how you can justify putting a terrororganisation as the leader of a country, but you suit yourself, sir.

Chap

Loyal Freddie
Tasslehoff said:
Well, I doubt you know anything about how it is down there. How it is to live beside people that are brought up to hate you, taught to kill you at any opportunity. I know I'm biased, but I sure as hell know you are too, so we're not going to go anywhere with this discussion.
Don't see how you can justify putting a terrororganisation as the leader of a country, but you suit yourself, sir.
I've been there, I've seen what the Israelian military does to people. Have you? I dont commend terrorism and I dont support Hamas. But as I said Israels aggression towards both the palestinian people and the terror organisations have caused the whole region to radicalize. I did nowhere justify putting a terrororganization as leader, but we preach democracy and then we also have to accept the result of free elections.
Israelians dont live besides palestinians. They live in small fortresses surrounded by 2 feet thick concreet walls with barbwire untop. Guarded by soliders.
It doesnt seem you have any clue of how the situation is down there.

B

Benedictine

Chap said:
I've been there, I've seen what the Israelian military does to people. Have you? I dont commend terrorism and I dont support Hamas. But as I said Israels aggression towards both the palestinian people and the terror organisations have caused the whole region to radicalize. I did nowhere justify putting a terrororganization as leader, but we preach democracy and then we also have to accept the result of free elections.
Israelians dont live besides palestinians. They live in small fortresses surrounded by 2 feet thick concreet walls with barbwire untop. Guarded by soliders.

Last time I checked , it wasn't the Israelies that started the 6 day war. Still sneaky arabs got their asses kicked big time so all is good :clap:

Chap

Loyal Freddie
Benedictine said:
Last time I checked , it wasn't the Israelies that started the 6 day war. Still sneaky arabs got their asses kicked big time so all is good :clap:
That was 1967. The year Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell released "Ain't No Mountain High Enough". Not 2006.
Tbh what you just said shows how many westerns view arabs. The enemy that needs their asses kicked.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Chap said:
Yeah its hard to buy the groceries with out meeting 10-15 muslims with rocket launchers, carbombs and suicide bombers. Would much rather be in central Bagdad. Much safer etc

i dont see the point in what you said.

do you find muslims going to grocery shops and men holding guns in their faces?

i really dunno where you are going with that.

B

Benedictine

Chap said:
That was 1967. The year Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell released "Ain't No Mountain High Enough". Not 2006.
Tbh what you just said shows how many westerns view arabs. The enemy that needs their asses kicked.

The point was made to illustrate how Israel never started this.

Oh and my knowledge of arabs was hardly positively influenced by a tour of duty in Iraq committing 'attrocities' :puke:

Chap

Loyal Freddie
tris- said:
i dont see the point in what you said.

do you find muslims going to grocery shops and men holding guns in their faces?

i really dunno where you are going with that.
Just a thought. Could it be true that there is a bigger risk of getting shot by and american soldier in Iraq than there is getting shot by a muslim in Denmark?
Ohnos that cant be true.

tris-

Chap said:
Just a thought. Could it be true that there is a bigger risk of getting shot by and american soldier in Iraq than there is getting shot by a muslim in Denmark?
Ohnos that cant be true.

i still dont see the point in what youve said there either.

how can you compare iraq to a civilised country?

B

Benedictine

Chap said:
Ohnos that cant be true.

You have more chance of getting your embassy and flag burned whilst in a muslim country - what does that prove?

Chap

Loyal Freddie
Benedictine said:
The point was made to illustrate how Israel never started this.

Oh and my knowledge of arabs was hardly positively influenced by a tour of duty in Iraq committing 'attrocities' :puke:
You been apart of an ocupation of a foreign country, how do you expect to be greeted?
They want you out of their country. so why dont you just leave?
Israel has worsened the conflict by establishing thousands of illegal settlements. So dont get started whos to blame. Cba to discuss with you as im 100% sure we are fundamentally too far from eachother if you freely chose to join the "rescuers" in Iraq.

Chap

Loyal Freddie
tris- said:
i still dont see the point in what youve said there either.

how can you compare iraq to a civilised country?
like you compare none-educated people in a third world country with a "well" educated people in the western world.

B

Benedictine

Chap said:
You been apart of an ocupation of a foreign country, how do you expect to be greeted?
They want you out of their country. so why dont you just leave?
Israel has worsened the conflict by establishing thousands of illegal settlements. So dont get started whos to blame. Cba to discuss with you as im 100% sure we are fundamentally too far from eachother if you freely chose to join the "rescuers" in Iraq.

Dear Clueless Bleeding Heart Liberal Terrorist Sympethiser,

I didnt choose to go - you see I live in a democracy where chicken shit civilians such as you vote in governments who send me where your elected leaders choose to.

Choice you see in these awful democracies you aspire to hate, is what you have, and what those under tyranny in places like Iran and Iraq pre-war did not have.

Chap

Loyal Freddie
Benedictine said:
Dear Clueless Bleeding Heart Liberal Terrorist Sympethiser,

I didnt choose to go - you see I live in a democracy where chicken shit civilians such as you vote in governments who send me where your elected leaders choose to.

Choice you see in these awful democracies you aspire to hate, is what you have, and what those under tyranny in places like Iran and Iraq pre-war did not have.
We are fundamentally too far from eachother. But democracy is about letting others live the way they like. Happily for me I didnt join the leaders madness to send young men such as you to secure the oil so I could have cheaper gazoline. But ty verymuch for the glorious defence of my rights. :)

B

Benedictine

Chap said:
We are fundamentally too far from eachother. But democracy is about letting others live the way they like. Happily for me I didnt join the leaders madness to send young men such as you to secure the oil so I could have cheaper gazoline. But ty verymuch for the glorious defence of my rights. :)

There is so much wrong in that statement Im not sure I'll bother...

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Chap said:
Fucking hard not to answer this with some other arguments, but I will try to manage :p

Chap

Loyal Freddie
Tasslehoff said:
Fucking hard not to answer this with some other arguments, but I will try to manage :p
I won!!111 haha :p
On the other hand I guess its better to leave it as we disagree, and no argument will turn the other :)

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Afaik the drawings was published several months ago without much of a fuss in a (large?) danish newspaper, Jyllands Posten.

And now some months later, a generally unknown, small Norwegian Christian paper called Magazinet
reprints them -And the middle-east ( the extremists ) boils with anger.

Here is an interesting read for you who understand Norwegian:

http://www.nesteklikk.no/20060206/82228.html

Push

Fledgling Freddie
provacation hides under "freedom of speaking".

summary of this situation.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
priority order:
1. Dignity of the human being
2. Freedom(including free deliverance)

you cant harm the 1. with the 2., simple, who's fault this was ><

Push

Fledgling Freddie
well , i was late for this argument but..

firstly , i live in turkey , istanbul. and i am muslim. Traveled around eruope past 6 years.. You guys really need to understand the difference btw fanatic muslims and normal muslims. there are fanatic muslims in turkey too , but not too many.
i can kiss my girlfriend in a street. you know what will happen if i do that in iran.. they forbidden europe music haha.

well i see many of the users talking about all muslims which makes me sad, because of this fanatic muslims really you dont have to accuse all muslims.

all religons have different rules , and ppl should show some respect to it. okay , you draw the picture , you made a JOKE , you use the "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" nice..

but you didint think , how this will effects muslims. if you did something without thinking , than you should have to wait and see that situations results.

really you cant say freedom of speech , after drawing mohammed like a terrorist with funny images.

you are still putting mohammed drawings to you avatars , its funny for you , not for us.

with this avatars you trying to argue , and waiting respect from us? cmon..
how can i argue with you when you dont show any respect to my religion mates?

you guys grewed up different , i grewed up different , persians grewed up different.
we cant give same reactions about drawing mohammed , insulting muslims.

if your family exaggerate you with a solid and hard rules about religon , i am quite sure you will react like that building burner idiots. because you saw like that , you learn like that from childhood..
i am quite happy , i live in turkey so i didint grew up like that. i am really not a good muslim tbh , i always drink beer , vodka while playing daoc. drinkin is not free in islam. i am having sex without marriage , not free in islam.

yea how ridicilous rules isnt it? but its changes person to person.. someone obey the rules , someone not , but i am still a muslim , mohammed is special for me.
but this drawings really disturbed me.. and after that drawings.. apologies camed too late , and some ppl try to defend it also.

anyway sorry for my bad english and very long quotes , i just wanna giv some answers.

Thadius said:
Muslims overracting again

Shows what a stupid excuse of a relgion they have

It was meant as a joke for fucks sake,

o'rly mate? all religons have different rules and behaviours, you need to show respect for that rules.

DirtyDiana said:
stupid thing is about this hole thing is that they are going off their tits not because of the fact they take the piss out of the religeon but the fact they show mohammed in pictures which is agains their rules, ohh yea but over the last hundres and hundreds of years their has been thousands of paintings and drawings that have never had a word said about them, even drawn by the muslims themselfs ... so why the fuck kick off now?

there has never been a picture of mohammed been drawn by a muslim. Some years ago TIMES MAGAZINE tried to put a picture of mohammed, and again there was some reactions , not high and violent like this but still ppl get angry , and TIMES apologied from muslims. no one fired buildings.

but if you draw mohammed , and show him like a terrorist and cruel man, than this is not freedom of speech , this is %100 provacation which is hiding under freedom of speech bla bla.

BamBam said:
No way in hell Turkey should get into EU now, this just shows how big a difference between EU countries and Muslim ruled countries.

you missing a point here , turkey is much more different from any other muslim ruled countries. you cant understand this if you didint visit turkey.

And the turkey was trying to calm ppl about not acting violent , and also turkey thinks that drawings are wrong , not a freedom of speech.

tris- said:
turkey should never of been allowed to have though about being in the EU in the first place.

im sure these so called muslims have offended other religions too, and probably on purpose.

if the christians stayed as they were all those years ago then we wouldnt have to deal with people like this (and i mean, keep killing people who didnt like them).

i think its obvious that the people we know of publically as being muslim arnt really actual muslims. they are just dick heads trying to use religion as an excuse to kill people.

thats my silver and 99 copper.

hehe , why mate? so you are shaming on christians for cant winning wars vs muslims at history?

cmon, try to think with your brain , not with your ass.

but you are right about something , some fanatic muslims , which are see EU as a enemy are trying to use this situation for excuse about killing ppl.

but you cant say all muslims , you doesnt have right to say this.

Silverblast said:
Its funny how skewed a view alot of people have about muslims, like one said, the press picks out the extremists and puts em all over the news to make it look like all muslims do that. I dont see a burned down danish embassy in the UAE ?

Alot of you fail to understand that theres a right to freedom of speech but there is also some boundaries which includes respect towards other people. You cant go to some stranger on the sidewalk and say "Hey fuck you. Freedom of speech ya know." thats grounds for getting your ass kicked.

The people who drew these caricatures did not realise the importance of religion to the muslims, its a way of life and not to be taken lightly. What fired muslims up worldwide and not the extremists is when they refused to apologise, and rumour that danish people would protest and burn the Quran, yet another insult to islam.

well at least someone has my point , thnx.

Silverblast said:
Nobody cares about forced censorship, respect towards other religions is what we want.

Have you read anything ? Its the series of these events that caused this commotion, if at first an apology was given none of this would have happened, and I said YOUR meaning Danish extremists, not extremists that you own -_-.

couldnt agree more..

tris- said:
ok people.

this really should describe what i think of all this in a plain and simple way -

test123.gif

really nice mate , you are showing us our attitude very nice.
the problem is , that is a joke for you , but its insult for muslims.

just try to make emphaty , instead of putting mohammed drawings like a idiot.
oh sorry , you have freedom of speech.

for example , if you religion teached you that SOMEONE is too special for this religon , who started it and teached ppl , and because of this , his face is special , (looks stupid yes? yes for you i guess , but not for us because in OUR RELIGION ITS LIKE THAT) so , neither on press nor on movies , ppl didint show his face , because its not apreciated in that religon , you have to show some respect to this.

Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
May I remind you all, that a couple of years ago, cinemas in christian countries like Germany were burned down because they were showing a movie that contained a sexual relationship of Jesus and Maria Magdalena. And may I further remind you, some schools in the US are teaching "creationism" again? Apparently religious fanatism is not a privilege of those oh so "uncivilized" muslims. Every side does it.

christians are uber civilized society and muslims are barbars? you see , this is important thing.

problem is ppl keep blaming on all muslims , but they dont see the different btw muslim ruled countries. %98 of the muslims angry about drawings but , they showing their act different ways.

fanatic muslims burning embasys, trying to kill ppl. which are using religon for different aims.
and some muslims calling them to stop , and choose it with political way instead of violance.

you guys cant be blind to see this? or are you??

Bubble said:
Sorry if i offend any Muslim readers.

Muslim imho take there religion very seriously, too seriously. I mean i've seen pictures of Jesus Christ with an machine gun, nukes and an american flag. I saw that and giggled because i thought it was funny. Most american christian who saw it were offended i guess, but they didn't torch the british embassy or nuke us

I also saw the pictures of the cartoon and thought it was quite funny, i'm sure it was ment as a joke (which some people found funnier than others). They broke muslim law by publishing the picture, just like theres hundreds of international/religious laws broken every day, anyone here eat bacon or pork for example? :)

think about it, if there wasn't any religions, we'd live in a utopia :p

mate , in your religion seeing Jesus Christ on a drawing , or on a paint also in a movie doesnt wrong. you born , you go your church , you pray in front of Jesus Christ statues , paints. thats your religons rules.

tris- said:
i dont think thats correct. what i read is mohammed cannot be depicted at all.

it also wouldnt make sense to only be not allowed to show his face.

drawing him is creating an idol of him. regardless if you see his face or not.

true. according to islam , Mohammed is the minister of god , who teached ppl islam,he want muslims only pray god , not his statues or paintings.thats why he didint want any painting when he is alive.

Chronictank said:
lol what a useless website....
you do realise the only ones you will be "hurting", will be the innocent Muslims who have nothing to do with the whole thing, i seriously doubt whoever owns that business will be hanging off a lampost yelling "down with denmark"

he got a point..

DocWolfe said:
theres a big difference between bombing something and drawing a cartoon...

ofc i am not defending bombing killing but..

there is a big difference btw a cartoon , and a provacative cartoon which shows mohammed as a terrorist.

i really cant belive , how can ppl so blind or racist?

i really want and hope some of you guys can come turkey , visit istanbul and see the things with your own eyes.

because of some fanatic muslim provacators, i didint want to hear "all muslims are terrorists" from EU ppl.

because we are not.

again sorry for bad english and too long writing :p

tris-

true. according to islam , Mohammed is the minister of god , who teached ppl islam,he want muslims only pray god , not his statues or paintings.thats why he didint want any painting when he is alive.
Push, if this is so then why didnt muslims in the past go kill other muslims who depicted mohammed?

why do they only do it now?

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Chronictank said:
firstly there is only a small minority of >>extremists<< who exist in every faith and culture spewing rubbish again which the media decides to pick on as it sells papers.
The vast majority of muslims have no intention of strapping bombs to their chests and running through the streets shouting jihad.

First i have to say that im not a racist or anything. And i agree to alot of what you are saying..

But comon, the "small minority of extremists" cant be small! Becouse what you see and hear in the news, papers and so on aint exactly a headline saying "Five muslim extremists today blew them self to hell and killed 100 people." Its more like "Today 1000 muslims was protesting in the streets of *somewhere*, threw rocks, burned flags, and killed american soldiers."

Its just silly that one danish persons cartoon that expresses her opinion makes the whole muslim world go mad. Even in norway the muslims have threw rocks. And i saw in the newspaper that they burned the Norwegian flag. That shit just pisses me of! No wonder british or american soldiers sometime go across the line and beat the living shit out of muslim kids that throw rocks and burn flags.

And theyre using their religion as a background to do it, proves that theyre f*cked up. Even their priests go out to the people and encourage "war." :puke:

I know a few cristians theirselves, and i really think they wouldnt give a flying shit if someone drew a funny cartoon about jesus.

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=186956

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
i really agree with alot of the things you are saying Push, but as you mention somewhere yourself...

push said:
problem is ppl keep blaming on all muslims , but they dont see the different btw muslim ruled countries. %98 of the muslims angry about drawings but , they showing their act different ways.

its really importent for all points of view in this case to understand, what one person drew (danish drawings) dont reflect what ALL danes thing, exactly the same way as what the fanatic muslims are doing shouldnt reflect on what ALL muslims are thinking/doing....

but people just cant hlep that, because all people arnt informed the same way, some just hear a thing from a friend and make up there own story of how it is, and others actually follow the news closely.

my point is, there is alot of confusing going on and thats jsut leading to more anger and hate between people with diffrent belives which could be avoided...

on another note, i didnt actually know that it was eligel to draw mohammed :(

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
If the drawings where insulting to gay people, black people or jews, the rest of the world would have condemed it, the newspaper would have been sued in a matter of minutes and never again would the pictures have been printed.

ofc if you insult muslims thats freedom of speech

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
People with little or no knowledge about Islam should broaden their horizons before posting stupid comments.

There is a difference between republican parliamentary democracy and islam republic, so putting Turkey and Iran on the same train shows the lack of your knowledge.

Every religion has seperatists, islam does, christianity aswell. Reasons for seperatism or if you want terrorism are mostly social and political, not religious - religion however is often abused to attract people in some kind of political movement.
In U.S. for instance, you have people who disagree with right for abortion, aswell as people who kill doctors doing such things.
In Iran you have people who disagree with pictures of Mohammed, aswell as people who will burn down embasies of countries those pictures were published into.
Difference between both is, that social status in Iran is way lower than the one in U.S. It is widely known, that good social status brings political ignorance, procent of voters that go on elections is falling in western world since the WW2. Support radical islamic parties are getting in the middle east, reminds me very much on the raise of nazi party in 1930s. Was there religion involved? Were all germans nazis? Not at all, germans felt their social status is bad and unfairly caused by WW1 winners, and something similar is going on in the middle east nowaday.
Obviously, someone who plays DAoC for half a day, will hardly find a good reason to get up from his warm chair, go on the street and yell against western imperialists; someone who shepherds his 3 sheeps on 40C each and every day and only looks for a better future in the afterlife however, priorities in his life are somehow different.

Live and let live, freedom of speech ain't equal with freedom to insult people who think otherwise.

mixal

Banned
I am muslim too yes... and being angry is not the solution.

But , thats not good that joking about a prophet in our religion Danish m8eys.
In your religion mabbe even you make joke , tell some funny stories and draw some cartoons about your rEligional IDOLS , prophets or god...

But this is really important ; In Islam it is REALLY NOT GOOD that making joke , draw Hz.Muhammed (S.A.S) or make his any sculpture believe me.

and please respect for this rule..... thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom