Offensive Muslim cartoon!

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
News thing on it : http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4676930.stm

The offensive cartoon was broadcasted in Denmark first.. and also shown on uk tv and the whole thing has caused uproar from Muslims all around the world!

I agree it is offensive to their religion, but to pledge death against countries showing the cartoon, even for media purposes is ridiculous. Saw some pictures of violent protests all around the world... but even in England Muslims held boards saying "england beware" , "europes 9/11 is coming" and all this other hate bullshit.. in other countries the violent Muslims were "going round looking for anyone from european countries to kidnap them" and other stuff... seems to me that a large amount of Muslims and / or Islamic states turn to violence at any oppertunity... the religion seems to be quite corrupt thesedays in a lot of places I.M.O

Not to forget there is a large percentage of Muslims who are peaceful and normal people who look down upon their actions.

What are your views? Think the demonstrations were justified? Cartoon took it too far and violence was an expected backlash?!

I'm so bored, dial-up is gay :<

Laddey

FH is my second home
Ye sux, dont know how it was allowed to be shown on television.

Latency yoo oldskule!1

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Muslims overracting again

Shows what a stupid excuse of a relgion they have

It was meant as a joke for fucks sake,

noblok

Part of the furniture
Cartoons can be found here

I feel a bit ambiguous towards this. On one hand I find it stupid of the Danish newspaper to publish cartoons with the sole purpose of provocating the muslim community, especially considering how inflamable that religion has proven to be in the last years. I really don't see why anyone would publish something, just to insult them. It might gain them a few more readers, but is that worth insulting a large part of the muslim community?

On the other hand I find that the muslim community is overreacting. They were insulted, so asking for apologies is nothing but normal. Kidnapping Western journalists, burning flags and the like is way over the top though.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
apology = yes

demanding the people responsible be killed, and for all westerners to be killed = no

OTT

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
idiots... I'd gladly line up these idiots and gun em down. don't deserve to live.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Muslims - arabs in general - going over the top again.

They should learn to grow up and learn to express they're displeasure in a civilised manner, they are acting like fucking barbarians from the stone age.

Himse

FH is my second home
Im not rasict or anything.

Totally off point: white people are rasict to black people. yet the rasicm of blacks against whites is never heard of.

Its all shit, and those muslims need to die in a fire or smit :x

Chronictank

FH is my second home
firstly there is only a small minority of >>extremists<< who exist in every faith and culture spewing rubbish again which the media decides to pick on as it sells papers.
The vast majority of muslims have no intention of strapping bombs to their chests and running through the streets shouting jihad.

As for the cartoon it is racist and never should have been aired especially in todays political climate, its only purpose was to provoke a responce from the muslim community to get attention

do you honestly believe nazi comics released in germany would be allowed to shown on national tv today?
or maybe a few KKK videos just for the fun of it?

<stumbles off to feed the infidel western journalist hidden in my basement>

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
reports of the danish embassy in Syria being burned to the ground.. they are attacking the Norwegian one..

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
im abit of a athiest but i also respec peoples beleives, my mrs goes to church most sundays and thats cool if its what she wants to do .. but if i make a joke about jesus's sandles she doesnt want me and everyone around me dead. If they want to practice their "extreame" crap then they can doit amongst themselfs on a far away island untill they destroy themselfs. IF we was to have a tradgerdy like twin towers here in the UK, and i saw ANYONE of any race age or colour telling anyone its wonderful, i will happily tare them apart ... i mean people make jokes about homosexuals and blondes .... you dont see a fucking blonde revolt blowing up towers and stuff ... if you dont like european humour and/or customes .. then go the fuck home where you came from and enjoy demoleralising and abusing your women (which should be stopped accross the world) stop kidnapping europeans and westens that come to rebuild your country and help you people .. and if you cant do that .. line up in a que and go jump. People who feel the need to kill people because of a joke should be locked up in a padded selland given monkey puke to eat.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
i remember not so long ago a certain grp in ireland blowing things up simply because the people they dont liek walked on the wrong side of the road so to speak.
people are sheep, give them a direction and they are more than likely to follow.

On the point of going in and "helping" them, im sure its nothing to do with the masses of oil under the ground that resulted in them occupying the country in the first place. But thats another discussion altogether

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
stupid thing is about this hole thing is that they are going off their tits not because of the fact they take the piss out of the religeon but the fact they show mohammed in pictures which is agains their rules, ohh yea but over the last hundres and hundreds of years their has been thousands of paintings and drawings that have never had a word said about them, even drawn by the muslims themselfs ... so why the fuck kick off now?

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
On the point of going in and "helping" them, im sure its nothing to do with the masses of oil under the ground that resulted in them occupying the country in the first place. But thats another discussion altogether

So all the men and women that work for the UN ect that provide care or take in aid to feed their children ect are interested in their Oil? how about that young lady and her parents that were kidnapped not so long ago, they were released but how about all the other voluntry aid works that havent been released, that were beheaded and murdered? were they interested in their OIL too?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
DirtyDiana said:
stupid thing is about this hole thing is that they are going off their tits not because of the fact they take the piss out of the religeon but the fact they show mohammed in pictures which is agains their rules, ohh yea but over the last hundres and hundreds of years their has been thousands of paintings and drawings that have never had a word said about them, even drawn by the muslims themselfs ... so why the fuck kick off now?
there has never been a picture of mohammed been drawn by a muslim

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Chronictank said:
As for the cartoon it is racist and never should have been aired especially in todays political climate, its only purpose was to provoke a responce from the muslim community to get attention

I dont find the Drawings rascist, what so ever.. Do you know the meaning of racisme? and if you where danish, and read the article, you would know what it was really about.. The article was about drawers being afraid to draw, a picture of mohammed, for a book, that would talk about mohammed the profet (his life etc etc), because of what happened to I.e van gogh, who was murdered in Holland. That is why the paper, posted those harmless cartoon drawings of Mohammed.. Those drawings are a "symbol" of freedom of speech, that there should be no reason, why you should be afraid to print, something in the news papers, make a movie, that ask questions.

I could give you a lot of good arguments, face to face, as its easier for me to express myself verbal..

Chronictank said:
there has never been a picture of mohammed been drawn by a muslim

as a person here said.. The profet Mohammed have been drawn plenty of times, and even stared in the Cartoon series, south park.

and again.. in denmark, we have these muslim "imaner" (danish word, dont know the english) Uber priest is the word I think.. they went to the islamic states, and told them of Denmarks, "mocking" of the profet Mohammed, and of their relegion.. Okie so lets see.. Denmark helps a lot of islamic states, with food, money, etc etc... I dont think denmark would do that, if denmark where so against islam, and muslim.

and yet another thing.. they want Denmark to apologies for the drawings..
Denmark cant really do that.. because then we would have to change our laws, and let the goverment control the newspapers, and everyone else..

in Syria, the editor of a newspaper got arrested for printing those drawings.. do we really want that in denmark, Europe? countries, with no freedom of speech.. because this is really what it all matters about

I saw this interview with a man from iran..

"if Anders Fogh (our prime minester) can control a whole country.. he cant even control a newspaper) this is the general idea in these countries, because they dont have freedom of speech..

noblok

Part of the furniture
Chronictank said:
read who they are drawn by where his face is shown,
Mostly Persian, dating from the time when it was an islamic empire...

The fact that Mohammed should not be depicted is just an excuse because the cartoons were mocking him.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
as you can see from some of the posts in this thread, these nutjobs are doing more damage than some silly cartoon.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
as you can see from some of the posts in this thread, these nutjobs are doing more damage than some silly cartoon.

some people just look for any excuse to do some harm.. some people are just misimformed, some are just ignorant fools...

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
cutting out all the crap that i said earlier i think i can explain my feelings a little easier and lighter? Why do these people who are offended bythese cartoons turn to violence like they do? how is this a humain way to deal with things? freedom of speach is a good thing cos it allows for all sides of a argument .... freedom of speech is not inciting hate burning down public buildings because someone drew a picture is imo. The worse thing is that their is alot of people who live in the western world who carry easten religeons, its mockery of these people who live and work peacfuly in the westworld when the small majority of their community brand them with a label of terror.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
A leader of the Islamic militant Hamas group, which recently swept Palestinian parliamentary elections, told an Italian newspaper on Saturday that the cartoons were an "unforgivable insult" that should be punished by death.

"We should have killed all those who offend the Prophet and instead here we are, protesting peacefully," Mahmoud Zahar, a top leader of the militant Islamic group that won the January 25 Palestinian elections, told Italian daily Il Giornale.

"We should have killed them, we should have required just punishment for those who respect neither religion nor its holiest symbols," Zahar was quoted as saying.

CALM DOWN DEAR, IT'S A COMMER.... CARTOON!

BamBam

Fledgling Freddie
No way in hell Turkey should get into EU now, this just shows how big a difference between EU countries and Muslim ruled countries.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Himse said:
Im not rasict or anything.

Totally off point: white people are rasict to black people. yet the rasicm of blacks against whites is never heard of.

Its all shit, and those muslims need to die in a fire or smit :x

w0rd, I cant understand how so many arabs can be so fucking ignorant and retarded.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
turkey should never of been allowed to have though about being in the EU in the first place.

im sure these so called muslims have offended other religions too, and probably on purpose.

if the christians stayed as they were all those years ago then we wouldnt have to deal with people like this (and i mean, keep killing people who didnt like them).

i think its obvious that the people we know of publically as being muslim arnt really actual muslims. they are just dick heads trying to use religion as an excuse to kill people.

thats my silver and 99 copper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom