Offensive Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catsby

One of Freddy's beloved
Ala said:
All you do is expose yourself as ridiculous neanderthals. Intelligent discussion is welcome ofc but I have little faith it won't be out weighed by the 'funny guys'.

Catsby is hurt :(

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I read the first post by the moaning fuck wad, and to me it reads like its sour grapes because he/she had to remove one of their avatars.

Ah well this may be my last post if I get banned. Take care all, its been a blast.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Trem said:
I read the first post by the moaning fuck wad, and to me it reads like its sour grapes because he/she had to remove one of their avatars.

Ah well this may be my last post if I get banned. Take care all, its been a blast.
*hugs Trem*

Covenant

Can't get enough of FH
Deebs said:
And there is NO fucking double standard for the general populous and the DAOC populous.
I think the double standard think is because of Ala posting the "Who gives a fuck?" image in thread that wasn't originally marked "NSFW", and then complaining about a pair of jiggling anime tits. Or something. That's how it appears to me, anyway...

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Breni said:
I think the double standard think is because of Ala posting the "Who gives a fuck?" image in thread that wasn't originally marked "NSFW", and then complaining about a pair of jiggling anime tits. Or something. That's how it appears to me, anyway...

It's so sad that you had to explain that Breni :)
Seems the IQ around here is getting measured on the Richter scale sometimes.

/edit
I should point out the image in question, nor the language it contains bothers me in the slightest. The hipocracy does though.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Trem it wasn't all about the original poster though.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
It's about time this thread was locked.

My booby avatar has been removed for days now, and Deebs made it quite clear on what's acceptable. There is nothing more to discuss.

Mofo8

Fledgling Freddie
Trem said:

eeeeurgh!!!! Are you saying the original thread-starter is some kind of she-man, or She-male........ :puke:

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
Dispite me not wanting to post in this thread anymore, I just want to this question (as I am curious) is there a delete account button or whatever?

Stazbumpa

Fledgling Freddie
I still have tits.

That is all.

Actually it isn't so

PS: I agree with teh Trem

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
mr.Blacky said:
Dispite me not wanting to post in this thread anymore, I just want to this question (as I am curious) is there a delete account button or whatever?

No, hence why i said if you PM me I will delete/disable your account for you.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Stazbumpa said:
I still have tits.

That is all.

Actually it isn't so

PS: I agree with teh Trem

Remove them please.

Status
Not open for further replies.