Off-topic Mafia #5 Special Game Thread #2

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
I do agree that it's strange that no albs are dying during the nights. I have a theory that it's because the bad guys are afk and simply haven't targetted anyone. :)

Thats exactly my pov, thus why I voted for Invis :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Olgaline,
I really don't get your argument (inactivity = alb) ? He has not been active on FH at all since 21 march. So obviously its something other than just "boring alb char".

Olgaline

FH is my second home
dosent matter toht, just killed me,
now go ahead think what he'd stand to gain?
i was the one keeping albion safe from night kills, this was the flip side that one vote could kill me.

now for what ever it's worth altho it dosent count,
Vote: old.Tohtori

Olgaline

FH is my second home
hehe you'll see soon enough when iceforge turns up,
but trust me toht is hib/mid. only hib/mid would stand anything to gain from
killing me off.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
hehe you'll see soon enough when iceforge turns up,
but trust me toht is hib/mid. only hib/mid would stand anything to gain from
killing me off.

Interesting, since i didn't know anything about your class except the "one vote will kill me", which honestly just seems like a scaretactic to not vote you.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Zerg Count
Zerg 3

Olgaline - 1 - (Old.Tohtori)
Invisibletank - 4 - (Vasconcelos, Levin, Kirennia, Gohan)

Not voted: 7 (English, Olgaline, Fl3a, Calo, Invisibletank, Lethul, ECA)

As Old.Tohtori lies his sword on Olgaline, the weakling falls over, dead.
Something must have put him on low health!
Deathspam reveals further information:
Olgaline The Armsman was just killed by Old.Tohtori.
Typical; Deathspam working in the 1 case where they already knew!
How could an Armsman die from a single hit?
People stood around, baffled by the quick death, but remained calm, as Olgaline lied dead on the ground below them.
armsman_1.jpg

Continue Day 3 like before, except: Olgaline, you're out!

Zerg Count
Zerg 3

Invisibletank - 4 - (Vasconcelos, Levin, Kirennia, Gohan)

Not voted: 7 (English, Old.Tohtori, Fl3a, Calo, Invisibletank, Lethul, ECA)

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to zerg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well hell, was that an alb or not?

Guess so...

Oh well, had to try, vote: invisibletank *jumps on vagon*

Like the mid/hib wouldn't have voted before me...

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Well to be honest I was pretty close in testing it myself, just out of curiousity. Poor Olgaline, but he really should have kept quiet about his brittleness, or told us why we should NOT try it out. It's like putting a big red button in front of a child and tell them not to push it. :(

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
I stand my vote on invisible for the same reasons

VOTE: INVISIBLETANK

On a side note. WTF DID YOU DO ON OLGA old.Toht???!!!!
I remain stonned with the roles in this game. Is it somekind of weakness of the arsman role? Is it somekind of special ability of Toht's role? Must be the first, as he stated in a previous reply "you already killed me Tohtori", but he was the only1 who voted form him, and i highly doubt Olga knew the exact abilities of Toht role........
WHAT A MESS!!!!! :eek6:

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I stand my vote on invisible for the same reasons

VOTE: INVISIBLETANK

On a side note. WTF DID YOU DO ON OLGA old.Toht???!!!!
I remain stonned with the roles in this game. Is it somekind of weakness of the arsman role? Is it somekind of special ability of Toht's role? Must be the first, as he stated in a previous reply "you already killed me Tohtori", but he was the only1 who voted form him, and i highly doubt Olga knew the exact abilities of Toht role........
WHAT A MESS!!!!! :eek6:

Any one person who would have voted for Olga would have killed him. His ability was that he could prevent mids/hibs from killing us, but he had a weakness too, a pretty bad one at that - he dies if he gets a single vote. Tohtori voted and Olga died.

I always knew armsmen were kinda gimped. :) Armswomen on the other hand....

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Any one person who would have voted for Olga would have killed him. His ability was that he could prevent mids/hibs from killing us, but he had a weakness too, a pretty bad one at that - he dies if he gets a single vote. Tohtori voted and Olga died.

I always knew armsmen were kinda gimped. :) Armswomen on the other hand....

OUCH!!

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
As of post #338!

Zerg Count
Zerg 3

Invisibletank - 5 - (Old.Tohtori, Vasconcelos, Levin, Kirennia, Gohan)

With the 5th on him, Invisibletank succumbs, being weaker than normal.
Scabby.jpg

Invisibletank The Shadowblade, Midgaard Realm, has died.

Start Chaos/Night 4! No posting in thread until I announce start of Day 4! Send nightchoises to me ASAP! Deadline for Chaos/Night 4 is Saturday 20.00 CET (I know, weekend deadlines suck, but you got friday too! ;))

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
i think that this game has dragged on a bit too much :( people arent playing to win anymore, just to end the game, it seems

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
damn sorry about posting at night, was typing at same time as iceforge.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Got this question in PM, will adress here as it concerns everybody:

Yes, in the end of this game, I will clearify which roles there was and all the details about the various roles and why they ended up being like they was (i.e. my thoughts when making them)

Anyway, Fl3a, don't worry about posting after me, the rule is more so people don't continue babling on after, accidentially posting 1 time after me is not really something that bothers me :)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
And so the people gathered around in order, as on the ground lied their greatest enemy now made into non-existance:
24916.jpg

Calo the nerfbat died during the chaos

Start of Order/day 4, feel free to post and vote again!

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
???? What the hell does a nerfbat do? Well I know what a nerfbat is, but what's it do in this particular game, i mean. Is it good or bad that he/it died?

gohan

FH is my second home
i can only assume calo "nerfed" olgaline

and the rules are somthing liek whoeva you nerf dies in 1 vote but if they die you die that night? like linked fates

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
i can only assume calo "nerfed" olgaline

and the rules are somthing liek whoeva you nerf dies in 1 vote but if they die you die that night? like linked fates

I doubt it. If that had been the case, why would Olgaline be aware of the weakness? I think it's more likely that Olga's glass jaw was built into his class.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
wtf is a nerfbat lol.

I'm guessing loner or alb?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
my votes on this page :p bleh I just want to zerg someone to speed this game up
unvote calo
zerg invisibletank

Zerg Count
Zerg 2

Calo - 2 - (Fl3a, Rubric)
Rubric - 3 - (Vasoncelos, Calo, Lethul)
Invisibletank - 3 - (Levin, Kirennia, Gohan)

Not Voted: 3 (English, Olgaline, Invisibletank)
Misc - 1 - (ECA)

with 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Oh my, this game is really starting to die off! Wonder if it was the easter or something I did that made it so!
Anyway, in an effort to revive activity, if you don't post between this post and the deadline Saturday, you will receive a prod!

EDIT: Just to clearify, I have seen your vote, ECA, I did not miss it :)

Ok so I jumped on invis here, I didnt see iceforges edit I guess that means gohan mezzed me?

Also, I was waiting to see who voted/ for who last night but invis got instagibbed @ 5 votes which means we didnt get to see what happened.

Given his weakness we can assume none of the mids would have voted for him as cover.

That means the people who voted for invis tank cannot be mids, but could be hibs, these are:

(Old.Tohtori, Vasconcelos, Levin, Kirennia, Gohan)

The people who didnt vote for invis or didnt vote in time were:

Not voted: 7 (English, Olgaline, Fl3a, Calo, Invisibletank, Lethul, ECA)

hopefully it should be clear from my attempt to zerg invis earlier that I'm also not a mid.

With olgaline, invis and calo dead that means the remaining mid or mids are:

English, fl3a or lethul.

We do not know how many mids/hibs there are per team so it could be 2 or 3?

As this is the closest we have to rooting out the mids lets hear what they have to say.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I reread the thread after I came down to those three and found the following stuff.

Oh yeah, Zerg: fl3a

well this could mean your the equivilent to a cop and checked him out, or your a hib/mid and know that hes an alb.. which way do i look at this :)

Also early on day 1:

and what is this information you have? you tried to kill me at night 0 and found out that my class is nightkill immune, and therefore your only chance to get id of me is to zerg me?
that would of course mean that you are a hib/mid nightkilling class - stealther, or a vigilante type class from albion, firing a nightkill blindly, and now without finding out what realm i am from starting a zerg vote against me, as you have nothing else but my nightkill immunity to go on.
either way, you are a threat to albion.

I'm like 99% sure that fl3a and english are the remaining hibs.

You can zerg me tomorrow fi I'm wrong.

Also fl3a claimed nightkill immunity, does that make sense given olgaline, calo, tohtori and kirennias night immunity?

vote fl3a

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
not only did i claim nightkill immunity but it was confirmed by tohtori.

old.Tohtori said:
Also my "proof" lies in what i said earlier, about accusing fl3a bcause i couldn't kill him and thinking that it seemed logical for him to be of a similar class.

your other reasoning seems flawed as well. why werent any of the people voting for invisibletank mids? because he got lynched? with 9 alive, i believe (providing the same abilities apply for all stealthers) a nightkill immune hib/mid stealther - especially with no 'cop' role in game, as we have seen - would feel quite safe staying a bit in the background jumping on bandwagons, or if more agressive, creating them.

what i also find quite interesting:
You can zerg me tomorrow fi I'm wrong.

hypothetical: lets say there are two mid stealthers left. you know the town is not going to lynch a midgardian, because after invisibletank being lynched and the other mid being eliminated by you in the 'cant be midgardian because he voted for invisibletank' you are the only ones left. a hib or alb is lynched. 8 left. two people at mids' choice are killed - hibs or albs, if you are lucky you lynch the hib stealther, who, providing my previous hypothesis is true, was immune to night kills and as such you get to kill 2 people who arent immune. 6 left. that means 4 to lynch. with two votes (the mid ones) in your pocket you could feel quite safe, but alas it takes only 3 to lynch a stealther. and then you will most probably lose.

ECA, tell us, what is your role. i think, if we follow your logic in conjunction with my extension of it, the faction that you are in will lose the game.

disclaimer: typos can be blamed on the bourbon. the thoughts are all mine though.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
your other reasoning seems flawed as well. why werent any of the people voting for invisibletank mids? because he got lynched? with 9 alive, i believe (providing the same abilities apply for all stealthers) a nightkill immune hib/mid stealther - especially with no 'cop' role in game, as we have seen - would feel quite safe staying a bit in the background jumping on bandwagons, or if more agressive, creating them.

This is where you fall down, it specifically said he was weak and took less votes , and the rest of your point makes no sense - specifically because invisibletank was mids nightkiller, meaning they now have no nightkill and no way to kill except via voting.

Why would I add on top of a zerg for him if I was a mid?

You're trying to misrepresent my argument and then attack the misrepresentation.

I have nothing to gain from posting what I posted as it creates a lot of attention towards me and increases my risk of getting zerged - something I surely would not do if I was a mid/hib. I feel like outing the mids is the best cause - especially as you CANT kill me at night as your nightkiller is now dead.

Your only way of silencing me is trying to get me zerged.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I have to admit I'm really not getting any wiser by this discussion. I wonder one thing though, and this is not to say I'm suspicious but probably just that I missed something. Eca, how do we know there are only one nightkiller in each of the mid and hib camps? Doesn't it work like normal mafia where they get a nightkill every night regardless how many they are left? If it's so, then the mid/hib nightkiller classes would be on top of their normal killings each night.

Oh and Fl3a, how does you being nightkill immune equal you being alb? I may have missed something again, so remember I'm not pointing any fingers here. Just trying to wrap my head around things.

This whole setup is just so confusing though.. there are too many unknown factors to even try to make a logical reasoning here.

gohan

FH is my second home
im going to go with ECA's logic here but i dont think it's fl3a

Vote English

quite quiet and no giving anything away, could just have nothing to say could just be happily killing people off in the background? who knows

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I have to admit I'm really not getting any wiser by this discussion. I wonder one thing though, and this is not to say I'm suspicious but probably just that I missed something. Eca, how do we know there are only one nightkiller in each of the mid and hib camps? Doesn't it work like normal mafia where they get a nightkill every night regardless how many they are left? If it's so, then the mid/hib nightkiller classes would be on top of their normal killings each night.

This whole setup is just so confusing though.. there are too many unknown factors to even try to make a logical reasoning here.

It seems like the game is pretty class specific, also note we only had 1 kill last night after olgaline ( our protector ) and calo ( protector ) died, if both teams had a nightkill last night unless they went for a night immune class it makes sense for there to be 1 nightkiller per team for mids/hibs. ( or both teams targetted calo? in which case I'm boned tonight ).

I'm guessing my logic could be flawed but thats the assumption I made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom