Now I've done it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilly

Balls of steel
I sent her a picture of Olivia Munn's boobs today as preamble to our date. She seemed pretty pleased, tbh.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
so....iincoming boob pics with random kitchen appliances?

(congrats :D)

Chilly

Balls of steel
Surely it has to be a kenwood multichef?

/edit - arghgh. Stop posting!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Success. This thread is now finished.
Something like that makes me think it should replace the random spam thread ;)

Chilly

Balls of steel
Fine. Drinks, dinner, drinks, very good conversation, bit of smooching, end of date.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Congrats @Chilly , as a gift to the future Mister and Mrs Chilly i'll stop busting your balls about it :p

Chilly

Balls of steel
OK, well, that happened. Officially, 100%, friend zoned. Now to start the process of making it not be awkward as fuck living together. Bollocks.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Huh? Details please.

If she said "I need time away from you" then go on a date with "smooching" then friendzoned you, she's a cunt.

Chilly

Balls of steel
She cant change her view of me from friend/housemate to romantic. She went on the date with me to see if she'd feel differently in a new situation. I think it might actually have BEEN the smooching that did it, tbh. We spent the whole night having a *really* good time. If you'd have observed us you would not have said "friends" in a million years. I was being a massive pussy all night, though, and not going in for the kiss. So what happened was we got home and kind of stood about for a bit not saying a lot. Problem was that our housemates were in and awake and liable to bust us at any moment. I was thinking "fuck this, I can't end a date like this, it's a disaster". So I went downstairs again (she had come down to get a drink of water) and chatted for maybe a minute and then went in for the kiss. We kissed for a while, a few times, but she was acting very strangely. I think if I'd made my move earlier, it would have been very different. Kicking myself, even though I know there's like a 1% chance it would have made a difference. For what it's worth, she complimented me on the kissing, but that was probably just politeness.

Anyway, so she basically runs upstairs. At the time I thought it was because she was worried I was going to try and shag her (didnt intend to) and she didnt want to move too quickly. I put it down to nerves (it's an odd scenario, so I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt). So, this arvo we're watching TV on our own and I ask her out on another date and then she just lays the friendzone turd on me. She actually said the immortal words "it's not you, it's me". Fuck me.

I'm not going to text, email or call her. I'm going to basically leave her alone and not ask her to hang out any more. If she changes her mind, I'll probably be immensely happy, but I know deep down that it's very unlikely she'll come properly full circle. Oh well. Played the game, lost. Always the next one.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Sorry to hear dude, but proper man kudos for making the move, it's tough.

I will say this, it sounds like you've dodged an immature thundercunt. You'll look back and be glad you got out now. I didn't get the vibe on the "I need to be away from you" bollocks.

One warning - now she knows you like her, be careful she doesn't use you for an ego stroke.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Strangely enough, we actually spoke about that during the friend-zoning. She said if she ever came home drunk and tried to come onto me, to tell her to fuck off. Not actually sure I could/would, especially if I happened to be pissed, too.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Whoever voted that funny does not know Gunz very well.

Thanks, gunz, but I think she deserves to live.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Bang her best friend and post it on her FB page :flame:

On a seriuos note, that really sucks! Sounds abit like misplaced consideration on her part.
Girls excel at that shit.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Anyway, I honestly dont want anything else to do with this thread, now. Trying to go cold turkey and talking about it here isnt going to help.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
But her some shoes, show them to her, then take them back to the store

Harsh i know, but hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom