Now I've done it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Just told the girl I've been living with (in a house share of 5 ppl total) for a couple of years that I've got feelings for her. Coffee tomorrow rather than sobbing down phone telling me she feels the same. Any bets on outcome? I'm fucked now, absolutely no way I'll be able to get to sleep.

soze

I am a FH squatter
No bets but I wish you luck and I admire the guts. One of my single biggest regrets in life is not having the balls to tell a friend how I feel before it was too late. So good luck and well done.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
No bets but I wish you luck and I admire the guts. One of my single biggest regrets in life is not having the balls to tell a friend how I feel before it was too late. So good luck and well done.

sadly the same for me, so kudos Chilly and goodluck !

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Just told the girl I've been living with (in a house share of 5 ppl total) for a couple of years that I've got feelings for her. Coffee tomorrow rather than sobbing down phone telling me she feels the same. Any bets on outcome? I'm fucked now, absolutely no way I'll be able to get to sleep.

...and you did this sober? Kudos
256621-funny-gifs-citizen-kane-clapping.gif

I'd have probably gone for the drunken lunge myself.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
...and you did this sober? Kudos
256621-funny-gifs-citizen-kane-clapping.gif

I'd have probably gone for the drunken lunge myself.
Sobriety has not yet been confirmed. :)

Good luck Chilly! On to important decions like: whose place you're going to live in.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
All but one gets a like.

But he gets one higher up.

As for advice? Meh. Go for it all in. Freak her out. It's either a massive win and you're there or a massive fail and a new flat.

MAHOOSIVE balls either way. You're living the dream m8 - the dream that everyone else has that they actually share their feelings. And good on you for it :)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
You wont believe this..I share a house with 5 peoplr and one of the pathetic wankers has told the girl that he has feelings for her...she told me last night while we were shaggin..we both had a good laugh.

Anyway...good luck.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Cheers for that, Job.

Sobriety: had two small glasses of champagne, but I can drink like a champ so effectively sober.

The question now is whether I just give up on sleep or actually try.

I've not been this nervous for a very long time.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Go to sleep. What the odds on her knocking you back though? Might have a have a tinker on that.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
One of my single biggest regrets in life is not having the balls to tell a friend how I feel before it was too late. .

This will help......yes..ehm, right... moving on

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmrVOuMVvGM

I think we've all been there in some way, today though I'm glad i didnt. simply because I met my GF shortly after ;)
Not that "what if" hasnt crossed my mind more than once.

Good Chilly, hope it works out.

Last edited:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Nah, no sleeping for you. We´ll stay watch, be there, all the way, taking photos of jiggly titties when things go as intended.

But, yeah, good initiative. Holding thumbs for the best now!

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Nice one Chilly! Now if she is any kind of a person she will treat your openness with the respect it deserves :). The very least I hope she is honest, however I hope she is into you too!

Chilly

Balls of steel
Hours later I'm still too nervous to sleep. She's already said she's glad I told her, but she was about to go to bed and didn't want to get into some five hour chat in the middle of the night, which is fair enough.

Thanks for the positive vibes everyone, it's much appreciated. Now, if only I could sleep...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You are soo in the friend zone Chilly.

( But maybe you'll get lucky and not be)

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Good luck matey

I kick myself thinking about what might have been, and 15yrs on I still regret it. Even if it doesn't work out this time, learn from it and don't be discouraged to do it again if the situation arises.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Good luck mate! Try to be yourself and not some other guy she had never met by being all sweet and cute, high pitched voice etc.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
PS. If you aren't sent in the dog house then fuck dat ho! Post pics too!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
She's already said she's glad I told her, but she was about to go to bed and didn't want to get into some five hour chat in the middle of the night, which is fair enough.

Hmh, woman with a sensible mind. Now i'm glad you told her 'cause you need to grab that one off the market asap :p

You'll live either way it goes, but if it goes south, just be friends. You get the same support, possibility of sexy time and less demands ;)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
You know any man can break through the friend zone...... It's more to do with attraction. Men can be friends for years, it doesn't mean the can or will never be a relationship. My parents are a perfect example of this (and I have many others, but I prefer to tell their story). My mum and dad grew up in the same social circle, my dad was into my mum for years and one day he told her how he felt... Mum was engaged to someone else at the time and after much thought she realised that she wanted to get to know her friend (my dad) more before committing to her fiancé. She did and here we are 50 years later :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
Hmh, woman with a sensible mind. Now i'm glad you told her 'cause you need to grab that one off the market asap :p

You'll live either way it goes, but if it goes south, just be friends. You get the same support, possibility of sexy time and less demands ;)
She is very sensible. Which kinda worries me, because I'm a lunatic.

Chilly

Balls of steel
We're about to head out for The Talk. Still not actually seen her since I told her last night. Last time I felt this nervous I was about to tell a director at my last employer that he wasnt paying me enough to come into work instead of stay at home and gamble so I was quitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom