North Korea

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Pretty obvious that China would cooperate.

Money vs an ideology nobody cares about any more.

China are pretty much capitalist without troublesome democracy now anyway.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Even if this doesn't escalate to military conflict, I'd say NK is pretty fucked anyway financially.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I can throw further than they can reach with a viable nuclear warhead.

Don't get yourself all worked up yet.

It's a mistake a lot of excitable people are making on social media. Just because they blew a bomb up in a tunnel underground does not mean they have one small enough to fit onto a warhead, nor does it mean they have the means to detonate it (They don't detonate on impact for starters)

What they do have is a cicra 1960s bomb (not warhead) which they propose to strap to a 1970s rocket.

We are a loooong way from them being a threat to anyone but themselves.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I can throw further than they can reach with a viable nuclear warhead.

Don't get yourself all worked up yet.

It's a mistake a lot of excitable people are making on social media. Just because they blew a bomb up in a tunnel underground does not mean they have one small enough to fit onto a warhead, nor does it mean they have the means to detonate it (They don't detonate on impact for starters)

What they do have is a cicra 1960s bomb (not warhead) which they propose to strap to a 1970s rocket.

We are a loooong way from them being a threat to anyone but themselves.

You keep saying this, but I'm not entirely sure you're a weapons inspector.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No, I'm not. But I think pretty much everyone who has read anything ever and not just listened to panicked idiots on the internet will tell you, a viable nuclear warhead is a very different beast to a test bomb in a tunnel.

Also, these rockets that they have are defunct, old tech that they bought on the cheap, like the rest of their military. 1970s/1980s soviet crap.

I mean, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to realise that if you attach something the size of a volvo to the front of a rocket then it will travel about 20 metres before nose diving into the ground. Detonating a nuclear weapon isn't just a case of attaching a fuse and lighting it... The reaction has to happen properly or its just a dirty bomb.

I am sure you can drum up something that says they have a warhead though, maybe you know something the western military and governments don't?

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You do like to belittle other people whilst asserting your "superior" appraisal of situations don't you @Raven.

I am sure you can drum up something that says they have a warhead though, maybe you know something the western military and governments don't?

Hmmm. One cursory search later...
"North Korea has successfully produced a miniaturized nuclear warhead that can fit inside its missiles, crossing a key threshold on the path to becoming a full-fledged nuclear power, U.S. intelligence officials have concluded in a confidential assessment."

Maybe the Defence Intelligence Agency, who are, apparently, "committed to excellence in defence of the nation", is just made up of those "panicked idiots on the internet" eh?

Good game. Good game :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom