FH Subscriber
You can't debate with mental people.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Whatever you say..this is MAD working as it should

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well, it isn't really. If there was even a hint that they were preparing a proper nuke, North Korea would cease to exist within hours and there is absolutely nothing they could do about it, or do to retaliate.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Weird, because they tested one a few weeks ago (which they bragged could be launched in one of their missiles), it caused a 6.3 earthquake, and they haven't ceased to exist yet.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yes because blowing one up in a tunnel is exactly the same thing as having one small enough to put on a rocket and actually putting one on a rocket and aiming it at America.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Also, not entirely sure if you have noticed yet, they brag about a lot of things through their media, such as winning the world cup and that Kim Jong-Il invented the burger.

Tip, just because its on Korean state news, doesn't make it real.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
I live on the west coast of America. I'd be happy if they would just stop swinging their dicks around and go back to pretending they won world cup.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
In July, the US thought that NK would have a nuclear capable ballistic missile by early 2018 (which was over 2 years sooner than they'd previously expected), they've just tested a hydrogen bomb (with estimations of it's yield at over 250 kilotons), I don't understand why everyone is sitting on their hands and waiting for them to actually do something. Even if it's just sabre rattling, send some chaps over there to bang some heads together and make them stop.

Job

Well, it isn't really. If there was even a hint that they were preparing a proper nuke, North Korea would cease to exist within hours and there is absolutely nothing they could do about it, or do to retaliate.
Yes they can..they could rain missiles and shells on South Korea, dirty bombs, chemical weapons and of course they could plane drop the nukes.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Yes they can..they could rain missiles and shells on South Korea, dirty bombs, chemical weapons and of course they could plane drop the nukes.

You certainly have a lot of insight into North Korea, more so than anyone else it seem. Are you NK troll?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

Korea, drop nukes by plane?

With their fleet of stealth bombers you mean?

What?

Also, you do understand that a nuclear bomb isn't just a load of nuclear material with a fuse attached, right? They have not developed a nuclear bomb, nobody has in years, because there is no point to them.

Embattle

FH is my second home
In July, the US thought that NK would have a nuclear capable ballistic missile by early 2018 (which was over 2 years sooner than they'd previously expected), they've just tested a hydrogen bomb (with estimations of it's yield at over 250 kilotons), I don't understand why everyone is sitting on their hands and waiting for them to actually do something. Even if it's just sabre rattling, send some chaps over there to bang some heads together and make them stop.

I find it odd that they don't even try and shoot one of these test missiles down considering they keep firing them across other countries.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It would be a perfect test of Thaad but I am not sure its fully operational around South Korea yet, the Chinese really wouldn't like it.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
If there was a war south Korea would get fucked massively anyway, the north Koreans have lots of conventional artillery - they have units attached to their infantry units they have so much.

I'll try the video but basically these experts (sorry I couldn't find an ex London banker) were saying that a NK war wouldn't last long but there would be millions of deaths and Seoul would be destroyed.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I've heard that from multiple sources as well. If I was South Korea, I would be getting in touch with Israel to see how they set up that shield they have over Tel Aviv.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You can't debate with mental people.

Scouse actually has a point, Bill Clinton was very close to taming North Korea - that time has passed however, I think it's about time the people of North Korea were liberated rather than having to put up with a tyrant that experiments on and tortures them.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
If there was a war south Korea would get fucked massively anyway, the north Koreans have lots of conventional artillery - they have units attached to their infantry units they have so much.

I'll try the video but basically these experts (sorry I couldn't find an ex London banker) were saying that a NK war wouldn't last long but there would be millions of deaths and Seoul would be destroyed.

North Koreas technology is old, the moment the USA starts feeding South Korea with tech (which it already has) the worry goes down some what.... yes South Korea would still suffer massive losses but not on the scale you're talking about. If it did kick off North Korea would have to defend from Land, Sea and Air - from 3+ attackers, they'd be too busy fending people off to push a proper offensive.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Scouse actually has a point, Bill Clinton was very close to taming North Korea - that time has passed however, I think it's about time the people of North Korea were liberated rather than having to put up with a tyrant that experiments on and tortures them.

That was a very different North Korea, its leader didn't execute family members by shooting them anti-aircraft guns.

Gwadien

North Koreas technology is old, the moment the USA starts feeding South Korea with tech (which it already has) the worry goes down some what.... yes South Korea would still suffer massive losses but not on the scale you're talking about. If it did kick off North Korea would have to defend from Land, Sea and Air - from 3+ attackers, they'd be too busy fending people off to push a proper offensive.

A closer look at North Korea's artillery capabilities

It really doesn't matter.

No-one is talking about how much artillery they have, they have stupid amounts.

@Bodhi Iron Dome fends off a few stray rockets, there's no way it could cover millions of salvoes.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Can't be done without massive death.

Diplomacy is the only answer. Regardless of how we feel about them. Period.

Embattle

FH is my second home
We all know that North Korea could be beaten but it just comes down the price that would have to be paid, the artillery is the short range and development of ICBMs is the long range cost.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Diplomacy is the only answer. Regardless of how we feel about them. Period.

But Kim doesn't want to talk. Therein lies the problem.

No amount of diplomatic bullshit is going to make him give up his nukes, it's just not gonna happen. Because he sees no reason to.

Gwadien

It's alright us sitting in the safe parts of the world telling our armed forces to go and annihilate a massive area of Far East Asia, think about all those lives - think about the South Koreans, they don't want a war, they know what will happen.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
But Kim doesn't want to talk. Therein lies the problem.

No amount of diplomatic bullshit is going to make him give up his nukes, it's just not gonna happen. Because he sees no reason to.
I don't see any reason why he should anyway. The west has them, china, russia, india, pakistan has them - and we're all failing in our agreed responsibility to reduce our stockpiles and not to develop further. Utter hypocricy.

The answer is to let them have them. There's fuck all we can do about that now anyway. Then we begin the long process of normalising relations so the people don't starve and embark on real, genuine multilateral disarmament - and maybe stop invading foreign countries under false pretence so other countries feel less of a need to obtain nukes to guarantee their survival in the face of genuine and real threats.

Job

South Korea is the reason we dont invade...they are hilding them hostage..any aggression and they attack Seoul.
We couldnt stop them inflicting massive damage.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I don't see any reason why he should anyway. The west has them, china, russia, india, pakistan has them - and we're all failing in our agreed responsibility to reduce our stockpiles and not to develop further. Utter hypocricy.

The answer is to let them have them. There's fuck all we can do about that now anyway. Then we begin the long process of normalising relations so the people don't starve and embark on real, genuine multilateral disarmament - and maybe stop invading foreign countries under false pretence so other countries feel less of a need to obtain nukes to guarantee their survival in the face of genuine and real threats.

I love this, but I wish it would be that simple :(.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
How about, while we are at it, he shuts down the forced labour camps, stops "disappearing" people, stop waving his 1 inch cock about the place, then we get around the table and talk as we (the west) are constantly asking for.

Oh right, yeah, he isn't interested.

I mean, he comes across as a happy shopper bond villain, looks ridiculous, comes out with some hilarious quotes and so on, but he is actually a proper evil bastard with little interest in diplomacy or human rights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom