NO more mr. nice guy - NAME & SHAME

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
I'll report when i can enter the freaking website again

bugabuse.jpg

Faith

Fledgling Freddie
im famous... or infamous rather

cool its a really Large guy standign next to 2 tree's ;)

now where was that archive of AC tents etc i got piccies of (joke)

up to goa to decide what to do tbh. ill wait their email

least the pic got my better side :cheers:

if i were lame enuf id point out u can jump and fire. (ie stand behind wall and aim then jump and release shot. but its pretty obvious thats not what i was doing)

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Faith said:
u can jump and fire. (ie stand behind wall and aim then jump and release shot. QUOTE]

well it might be nice NOT to abuse bugs

i son't give a shit you add on 8v8 because usually its extra rpees but when i walk around the wall to prevent LoS and you jump over it 2 times it annoys me. Hope this screenie will help you get a nice guild like Bannis or Odins. heard they recruit people with this playstyle

Faith

Fledgling Freddie
nah i dont apply for guilds anyway. english ones said didnt want archers.

rest have too many rules etc.
like: dont shoot jonhy jonjon its richies brothers cousins alt.

irony is i made 22k last night. and only 300 came from that trip to TOA.

i get very little from leeching. as so many ppl hit the person. tis why when theres a massive fight i stay on 1 healer thruout.

btw
u made this thread to 'name & shame' me.
dont think its fair to slander guilds i that have nothing to do with. ;)

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Faith said:
if i were lame enuf id point out u can jump and fire. (ie stand behind wall and aim then jump and release shot. but its pretty obvious thats not what i was doing)

I upload my screenshot from a diffrent view when I get home. Cheaters got no better side. Imo all should be made public. :twak:

Faith

Fledgling Freddie
hehe

heh guess u missed the humour.

its sumin glamour models say.

nvm

bored of thsi thread and im at work. cya ingame sometime

peace out :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
im gona upload my video of horde all naked in the showers laughing and pointing at mvv's hairy ickle body...hey i was drugged and brought there against my wishes!

Faith

Fledgling Freddie
closing statement on the matter

ps: for what its worth. whether goa do anything about it or not. macro's off my bar now and
u wont be seeing me using it again. im taking these events as a wake up call. i gain nothing
from standing on a wall more than i would standing anywhere else.
i killed many of the big names (and lost to them too ofc) on many occasions on a
fair playing field

consider this a kinda
thanks for giving me a reason to stop using the lamer tactics of war more than anyt of that
'plese forgive my sins rubbish' i seek no forgiveness, i feel im a lot fairer player than
majority of those i fight.

(quoted from runaway jury -watched last night hehe) Everybody has their little secret.

Feylamia

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
I upload my screenshot from a diffrent view when I get home. Cheaters got no better side. Imo all should be made public. :twak:

imo also post some screens of dranksar using twf every 2 minutes...

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Feylamia said:

Please do. Both himself and me allready mailed GOA about it. We took it down to max 1 twf/group. So if more groups added he put up second twf. Not his fault that RU timer is fubar on twf. But please report it. :fluffle:

edit: btw 2min is to count low.....sometimes he got twf 10 sec after he puts it up.... :eek7:

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
im sure he is crying irl now when you posted a pic of him standing on a wall ;)

Faith

Fledgling Freddie
yeh i tried to get the day off work on the basis.

they couldnt understand my pain tho. dam heartless management.

... ill be on rvr till the weekend getting last 4 bubs on my skald to 50

that or watching batman and sin city. ooh and Tru Calling
(Faith from buffy is too fine :eek2: )

if my foot werent in plaster id be down the pub

whgoooot

Fledgling Freddie
as one of gms said once, reports with screenshots they cant do anything with cause they can be easily edited with photoshop, so your reports will not bann any1, only if gm sees it himself :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
whgoooot said:
as one of gms said once, reports with screenshots they cant do anything with cause they can be easily edited with photoshop, so your reports will not bann any1, only if gm sees it himself :p
i disagree

if person A is doing something he should not a screenshot will show the bug abuse plus the time/date etc.

the image could be doctoreed but the server is constantly logging everything.....i would imagine their was a log that showed the events taking place.

thats my theory anyways.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Feylamia said:

please do,

i think he is the one who wants it fixed more then anyone.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
whgoooot said:

read the other thread from Lorfo. This dude was banned 3 days due lag jumping. And yes they can with reports check server logs if you create lag for lag jumping. :twak:

old.windforce said:
please do,

i think he is the one who wants it fixed more then anyone.

Yes.

Faith

Fledgling Freddie
aye screenshots wont get u a ban outright.

but they do/can check the log for /craft etc etc.
as for AC tents etc theres no log prove where ur standing so they would have to see it in person (thats my understanding of it)

my account is closed till friday (fairplay to em tbh)

they said they checked log reports and found evidence to match the /rightnow report

had nothing to do with the screenshot posted on forums.

think that was posted just to get people to flame me :)

end of the day. if u use any cheat or take advantage of any bugs (faulty timer on an RA / a macro for crafting etc) they can check it and its up to them what they do to u. we all agree to their rules when we buy the game

Faith

Fledgling Freddie
footnote

lol that wasnt a dig about TWF btw :) u said u spoken to goa about it so i dunno what rules are. just meant in general. coz sumin isnt working properly the CoC says its our responsability to use it correctly. or sumin to dat effect

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Phoebee-v- said:
Please do. Both himself and me allready mailed GOA about it. We took it down to max 1 twf/group. So if more groups added he put up second twf. Not his fault that RU timer is fubar on twf. But please report it. :fluffle:

edit: btw 2min is to count low.....sometimes he got twf 10 sec after he puts it up.... :eek7:

so THAT's how he can grapple+twf me every time i try to fight him solo :p

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Faith said:
lol that wasnt a dig about TWF btw :) u said u spoken to goa about it so i dunno what rules are. just meant in general. coz sumin isnt working properly the CoC says its our responsability to use it correctly. or sumin to dat effect

he is not using a bug, he uses his RA, the timer on it is bugged. WHat do you expect. him sitting with a clock and time every 10 minutes? We all try to use MCL, IP, TWF without having to use a clock. ALtough using it 12 times in 1 fight might be a bit overkill. Phoebee posted before the deal on TWF bug from now on

Bahumat

FH is my second home
enkor said:
so THAT's how he can grapple+twf me every time i try to fight him solo :p

if he uses TWF first then grapples you then yes.

he cannot do it in reverse order tho

Bahumat

FH is my second home
enkor said:

YES

davidhasslehoff-loves-teh-c.gif

if he uses grapple first he cannot do anything as he is completely stunned for 12 seconds.

but you knew that (^_^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom