NO more mr. nice guy - NAME & SHAME

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
lol so because Shint thought the game was going under for him and made some money out of something he wasnt going to use, you hold it against him? :touch:

aye, if u have no arguments blame me as a evil acc seller :(

and windforce, what moral implications are comming along when i sell a acc? is that unfair?

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
i didnt want to read these spam-a lot and whine-a lot posts but as camlann is closed for manteinance and i was bored i read a bit, sry if im a bit late posting this but...... last horde grp i meet, was 2 days ago, and i was with filrn, mojoni, and spiritmonger (skald, druid and healer) + my hero ofc, in a grp with some othes nexus, that filled the grp; we were all the time fighting as there were many fg's if i dont remember wrong and horde's tank grp had 1 warden, bg'ing a caster i think (just an other ml8+ battlemaster that just stick the caster and do nothing more) but anyways, a warden... ( twf ) and a reaver, Torstig or so.. i'm atm lazy to check duskwave for exact the name :m00: ( an other Twf ).. as far i remember, i think horde didnt make a fight (against us i mean as i havent eyes in the others grps) without using at least 1 twf3, i think they didnt use 2 in 1 fight, but 1 for sure, i think the 100% of fights. and i remember this clearly as i was commenting it with filrn that was in the PC next to me. so if this isnt "abuse" of a RA..

anyways since TWF dont stack anymore, this RA isnt a problem anymore, and i think u noticed while dying. :p

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
shintari said:
aye, if u have no arguments blame me as a evil acc seller :(

/agree

yea! if the truth hurts....better shut up and dont blame! :clap: (didnt read last shin's posts but i guess he is right and the others arent!)

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Tarlyn said:
Ofc it’s not his fault. And ofc u cant watch on clock while playing to know when 10 mins are gone. I don’t know about ur feelin of time, but I realize when 10s, 1 min, 5 min are gone and not 10, even if I’m playin. Anyway, I didn’t want to say “YOU BUGABUSER”. I just read u complaining and was wondering about. Like I said before, I don’t give a shit. I just try to understand.

No but as I wrote we all spoke with how we should handle this and as I wrote he will use twf once per group we fight(unless it's down....yes it do happens ;) )

Zelh said:
i didnt want to read these spam-a lot and whine-a lot posts but as camlann is closed for manteinance and i was bored i read a bit, sry if im a bit late posting this but...... last horde grp i meet, was 2 days ago, and i was with filrn, mojoni, and spiritmonger (skald, druid and healer) + my hero ofc, in a grp with some othes nexus, that filled the grp; we were all the time fighting as there were many fg's if i dont remember wrong and horde's tank grp had 1 warden, bg'ing a caster i think (just an other ml8+ battlemaster that just stick the caster and do nothing more) but anyways, a warden... ( twf ) and a reaver, Torstig or so.. i'm atm lazy to check duskwave for exact the name :m00: ( an other Twf ).. as far i remember, i think horde didnt make a fight (against us i mean as i havent eyes in the others grps) without using at least 1 twf3, i think they didnt use 2 in 1 fight, but 1 for sure, i think the 100% of fights. and i remember this clearly as i was commenting it with filrn that was in the PC next to me. so if this isnt "abuse" of a RA..

anyways since TWF dont stack anymore, this RA isnt a problem anymore, and i think u noticed while dying. :p

Yes we had 2 twf (reaver and warden) and 2 static tempest (thane champion) in our fotm setup ;). Warden can do tons while BG'ing. He got 43 regrowth s he heals good, he gvies group pbt, he use throw weapon on enemy casters for interupt and pbt break, he power leak enemys that gets to close. All around I guess he is mroe active then a assister in the train spaming backstyle imo.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
this is the chat log from zelh's group

spiritmonger:- ok guys MA kill them horde evil do'ers
firlm:- ok lets kick some ass
mojoni:- zelh get away from my ass
zelh:- mmmm come to daddy with that ass
spiritmonger:- dammit zelh what's he doing...MA
firlm:- we cant take him anywhere nowaday's....pervert

this is all true and nothing was made up

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:

cant remember filrn writing anything in a group chat in all those months, tbh he should swap the side and join the silent front in nexus :p

Pinp

Banned
Bahumat said:

I believe you!

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
btw its Filrn , not Firlm :touch:

and about the stick leader's ass etc was an excuse to tell you all about pinp's sexual orientations!! :p

and bahu, woah, i dont understand so much what those sentences mean^^ :eek7:

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Lets turn this into a thread whining about Warlocks!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Zelh said:
btw its Filrn , not Firlm :touch:

and about the stick leader's ass etc was an excuse to tell you all about pinp's sexual orientations!! :p

and bahu, woah, i dont understand so much what those sentences mean^^ :eek7:

hehehehehe dont worry its only a joke so nothing to worry about

thanks pinp, im glad you believe me as it must be true....i used teh chat logs *cough*

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
Lets turn this into a thread whining about Warlocks!

/agree..

damn warlocks they are just overpowered, /whine

and pinp, bah you are a "scrounging bastard" by spamms.. i want too :( :D

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Zelh said:
/agree..

damn warlocks they are just overpowered, /whine

and pinp, bah you are a "scrounging bastard" by spamms.. i want too :( :D

Pinp is a n00b =|

Artanis

Fledgling Freddie
Spammers

What's going on here? The first two pages had some sensible posts but the rest is pure spam. Where are the mods when you need them?

:twak:

Artanis

Fledgling Freddie
Aithe said:
ban pinp for spamming to much imo :(
Yes, his posts are pointless shit but yours ain't any better. If you agree with somebody, add to his goddamn reputation or write a full reply.

My .02

Artanis

Fledgling Freddie
Pinp said:
/disagree
Is that so? Let's take a look at your last ten posts:
One big fucking spammer a.k.a. Pinp said:
Stop using /agree and /disagree, I made them!

/agree /disagree +1 +12

I feel much better now

-

I am glad you still care for me!

-

/disagree

-

AFRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!111111111

-

You aren't the only one :<

-

Spammer

-

I believe you!

-

Thx

-

OMG ~jelous~

-

Bump Where Is The Info Fs I Can't Sleep Without Knowing
Spam, spam and more fucking spam. Utterly pointless and not even funny. Go out and get laid.

My 0.02

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Artanis said:
What's going on here? The first two pages had some sensible posts but the rest is pure spam. Where are the mods when you need them?

:twak:
as i said before i need more votes for being mod !

Pinp

Banned
Artanis said:
Is that so? Let's take a look at your last ten posts:

Spam, spam and more fucking spam. Utterly pointless and not even funny. Go out and get laid.

My 0.02

Spamming is these trying-to-be-smart replies that make you look a fool because no one cares, comeback when you have a character name to your nick, otherwise you're a no one except a wannabe FH hero trying to save Camlann section when it's long dead! :- ))

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
old.windforce said:
i rather have Pinp, and that says a lot
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool since what time your monkey's thoughts "say alot" ? :D

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
well my English might not be up to your standard but i think its a lot better your French, Dutch, German and Swahili.

At least i don't troll boards of games i don't play or played at low level

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
*Bump*
Why do the last pages of each thread end up in useless, endless spam
:clap:

Artanis

Fledgling Freddie
Pinp said:
Spamming is these trying-to-be-smart replies that make you look a fool because no one cares, comeback when you have a character name to your nick, otherwise you're a no one except a wannabe FH hero trying to save Camlann section when it's long dead! :- ))
Thank you! We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view, you ridiculous little carnival freak. Fuck off and don't ever come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom