NO more mr. nice guy - NAME & SHAME

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
still its kinda lame to abuse twf that often. this just shows that horde aint interesting in fair fights but just in rps, correct me if im wrong. coz otherwise i cant explain why someone should abuse a bug so often in order to win.

S

Saturnus

Shintari said:
still its kinda lame to abuse twf that often. this just shows that horde aint interesting in fair fights but just in rps, correct me if im wrong. coz otherwise i cant explain why someone should abuse a bug so often in order to win.
Horde sucks! Nothing new here. :eek:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
you can't but some people got their timer fucked up and can use it more often then 1 x 10 minutes

@ shintari: trade more accounts

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
How the hell do you abuse TWF?

just ask the horde warden .) although they have nothing to do that their RA timer is bugged, they abuse it in order to win. they dont have any interest in fair fights, more rps for the fair horde please .)

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
just ask the horde warden .) although they have nothing to do that their RA timer is bugged, they abuse it in order to win. they dont have any interest in fair fights, more rps for the fair horde please .)

Nah we don't wanna win jwe just want more whine to please the addicts of FH. :worthy:

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
Nah we don't wanna win jwe just want more whine to please the addicts of FH. :worthy:

who was whining so far ? i aint playing on camlann anyway, i dont care, its just a statement that horde dont care fairplay and thats a fact.

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Shintari said:
who was whining so far ? i aint playing on camlann anyway, i dont care, its just a statement that horde dont care fairplay and thats a fact.

neither could u and nexus and thats also a fact...

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
neither could u and nexus and thats also a fact...

wondering where i was abusing a bug to get any advantage or when i was trying to destroy a fair fight. examples please m8 :)

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
afaik when we have fought u in toa u have both lagjumped and spread with timer and thats when u were with em

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
afaik when we have fought u in toa u have both lagjumped and spread with timer and thats when u were with em

i never walljumped. and i only started to spread with timer when ur healer did it, so i had no advantage of it.

anyway, this is a thing horde is doing as well all the time, and horde was the one starting spread with timer more or less as they camped toa zones, horde started walljump with their caster grp as well, and now u abuse twf. the sad thing is, noone can engage this twf bug, its only u who can absue it...
other things werent that drastic and the enemies could have done the same in order to get a fair fight, the twf thing is just on ur side.

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
FFS so we were right yesterday about that twf spam every time we fought horde. That is f*cking lame, i expected something better from you guys...pity.

Himse

FH is my second home
YOU CANT TOUCH THIS <does dance xD>

woopps sorry :) was caught up in a moment there

<3 and a bump!

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Shintari said:
i never walljumped. and i only started to spread with timer when ur healer did it, so i had no advantage of it.

anyway, this is a thing horde is doing as well all the time, and horde was the one starting spread with timer more or less as they camped toa zones, horde started walljump with their caster grp as well, and now u abuse twf. the sad thing is, noone can engage this twf bug, its only u who can absue it...
other things werent that drastic and the enemies could have done the same in order to get a fair fight, the twf thing is just on ur side.

trade more accounts

btw the last 5 months i played in Horde groups the group i was in never spread with timer. If someone walljumps he gets told he should stop and the person who gets that told stops or get kicked from the group. We let people buff in peace like most FG in ToA do (except Bannis / GdE etc. but who needs buffs to kill them). When people timerspread, walk back with timer etc. we don't do it back

You on the other hand are QQi-ing bout stuf you do yourself. That is called being a hypocrite. Further more you traded or gave away your account so i suggest you stfu bout moral implications of this game

The TWf bug is not something we wished for, it only gives more QQ then we normally get.

And how lame is it to assist 10 Bannis against 5 Horde people "because i don't like grapple"?

ah well, you're not worth it but anyway :touch:

nydaem

Fledgling Freddie
FFS so we were right yesterday about that twf spam every time we fought horde. That is f*cking lame, i expected something better from you guys...pity.

Who cares? they still loose anyways

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
old.windforce said:
trade more accounts

lol so because Shint thought the game was going under for him and made some money out of something he wasnt going to use, you hold it against him? :touch:

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Dranksar used 1 twf in over 10 fights last night due all the whine. Can someone give us a RA stone til they fix his timer then :twak:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
how is he doing this? i imagine ml's are causing the RA timer to reset

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
how is he doing this? i imagine ml's are causing the RA timer to reset

He doesn't know. Some times the timer is 10sec some its 1min and some times its the full 10min duration. :( ´

qq about the ml's fear got bg warden aswell. :cheers:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Phoebee-v- said:
He doesn't know. Some times the timer is 10sec some its 1min and some times its the full 10min duration. :( ´

qq about the ml's fear got bg warden aswell. :cheers:

i was told from a friend that its a ML causing the reset but this was something he mentioned he heard.....i dont know the specifics but when using an ML ability it resets the TWF timer.

maybe the ml is grapple as skold mentioned the reaver used TWF then grappled on him

Tarlyn

Fledgling Freddie
If u rly want to be fair, that bug shouldn’t be a problem at all in my point of view. U would just wait for the 10 minutes timer in order to be fair anyway. So I don’t understand that hypocritical whining about that bug u abusing urself. I don’t care u doing that, the only important thing for me is to go my true way. But u shouldn’t complain about something u could change so easily. That’s just a poor excuse in my eyes.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
_Ballad said:
Excuse my ignorance but what's TWF? :eek:

Thorn Weed Field.

its what reaver/bd/wardens get as a RA, its a huge aoe spell that does dmg to you every few seconds plus its a snare

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tarlyn said:
If u rly want to be fair, that bug shouldn’t be a problem at all in my point of view. U would just wait for the 10 minutes timer in order to be fair anyway. So I don’t understand that hypocritical whining about that bug u abusing urself. I don’t care u doing that, the only important thing for me is to go my true way. But u shouldn’t complain about something u could change so easily. That’s just a poor excuse in my eyes.

you know when your ra was used a few mins ago and you click on it to see the time left before it can be used?

well i dont have stop watches setup around my pc so when use a RA it tells me exactly when yoiu re-use it.

i imagine he see's its up and thinks cool im gonna use it...that 10 mins seemed quick

now he knows he can abuse this as he has learnt about the bug....thing is to be honest he has to time 10 minutes each time he uses it......who would do that?

B

_Ballad

Bahumat said:
Thorn Weed Field.

its what reaver/bd/wardens get as a RA, its a huge aoe spell that does dmg to you every few seconds plus its a snare
Thanks Bahu. :wub:

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Tarlyn said:

Okey you give a automatic alarm clock or something then?

About this dranksars answer from GM's:

[12:55] <Meriades> Hi There
[12:55] <Meriades> OK so basicly it's letting you cast/use it when you shouldn't be able to... it may be that as well as it's own timer it is using the time of another skill that hasn't been used. I'll pss it along to the bug guys.
[12:55] <Meriades> Thanks
[12:55] <Meriades> Yours sincerely,
[12:55] <Meriades> ---------------------------------------------
[12:55] <Meriades> European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

Imo not his fault it bugs.... got a warden movie form the us server that drops 7 twfs in 1 fight. But as I wrote he will only drop 1 / fight. If you can't handle him using a RA then why the heck do you spend RA points yourself? :m00:

Bahumat said:
you know when your ra was used a few mins ago and you click on it to see the time left before it can be used?

well i dont have stop watches setup around my pc so when use a RA it tells me exactly when yoiu re-use it.

i imagine he see's its up and thinks cool im gonna use it...that 10 mins seemed quick

now he knows he can abuse this as he has learnt about the bug....thing is to be honest he has to time 10 minutes each time he uses it......who would do that?

/agree

Tarlyn

Fledgling Freddie
Ofc it’s not his fault. And ofc u cant watch on clock while playing to know when 10 mins are gone. I don’t know about ur feelin of time, but I realize when 10s, 1 min, 5 min are gone and not 10, even if I’m playin. Anyway, I didn’t want to say “YOU BUGABUSER”. I just read u complaining and was wondering about. Like I said before, I don’t give a shit. I just try to understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom