Nightraids, are they ok?

Do you think it is ok to do relicraids in the middle of the night?

• Im an alb and I think its totally ok to PVE relics

Votes: 57 17.0%
  • Im an alb and I think its wrong to PVE relics

Votes: 36 10.7%
  • Im a mid and I think its totally ok to PVE relics

Votes: 21 6.3%
  • Im a mid and I think its wrong to PVE relics

Votes: 94 28.1%
  • Im a hib and I think its totally ok to PVE relics

Votes: 31 9.3%
  • Im a hib and I think its wrong to PVE relics

Votes: 96 28.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kinag

Part of the furniture
These poll results doesn't show jack shit due to the fact that most people doesn't even use FH.

If you're going to base an entire realm's attitude towards one action then atleast ask the whole realm and not the 20% who actually reads the boards.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Kinag said:
These poll results doesn't show jack shit due to the fact that most people doesn't even use FH.

If you're going to base an entire realm's attitude towards one action then atleast ask the whole realm and not the 20% who actually reads the boards.

actually it shows one thing, ive seen polls with double the amounts of votes in them, could mean that a large majority just dont give a crap at all. The numbers of votes are too small and that is the only assumtion we actually can make :p That the albnumbers looks alil funny is weird and I have no explanation for them, perhaps it just is so that the most albs that read the boards do like PVEing keeps and relics and such, it doesnt come as a total surprise considering which albs there is that post here maybe.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Shike i demand you acknowledge my right, not privilage, my RIGHT to do night time RR's. Who are you to tell me what to do, and what not to do... feel free to pay for my subs and i'll be only too happy to condemn night raids. I think its disgusting that you and others are telling me, and others of similar taste that what we do is wrong.

fuck off tbh

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
stupeh said:
Shike i demand you acknowledge my right, not privilage, my RIGHT to do night time RR's. Who are you to tell me what to do, and what not to do... feel free to pay for my subs and i'll be only too happy to condemn night raids. I think its disgusting that you and others are telling me, and others of similar taste that what we do is wrong.

fuck off tbh

Your name reminds me of "Stupid" !

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Your name reminds me of marmite, LOTS OF PEOPLE HATE IT! ehehehehe

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
stupeh said:
Your name reminds me of marmite, LOTS OF PEOPLE HATE IT! ehehehehe

lol you tried to hard to be funny :twak:

but tbh it sounds more like mustard than marmite

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
stupeh said:

fuck off tbh

hum?

I never said anything about anyones right to do anything. I just made a poll because I was curios to whether there actually was a difference in the realms view in the matter.

:eek7:

ps: are you Stupeh'd or something? hihihihiihihihihihhiihihihihihhiihhi <giggles fanatically>

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
lol you tried to hard to be funny :twak:

but tbh it sounds more like mustard than marmite

nah trying too hard would be attempting observational humour, and perhaps looking closer into the name and seeing what it really looked like!

anyway, night raids rock ! or well, the threads in the morning do :D

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
It`s strange that EVERYTHING you can possible do in rvr, to the opponent side can be interpreted as griefing.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Muylaetrix said:
It`s strange that EVERYTHING you can possible do in rvr, to the opponent side can be interpreted as griefing.

Solo'ing is alien to you I suppose

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Muylaetrix said:
i sometimes try,

it just doesn`t work out for my wiz

so,

yes soloing is allien to me.
So because you can't, noone else can either? :)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Im a hib and I think its totally ok to PVE relics

its a 24/7 game so why not.. its just a game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom